• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rule To Help With MetaKnight

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
I barely use MK, a Mk ban doesn't affect me, so for the last time drop that. And lol you are literally saying that because I use characters that aren't garbage, I'm biased in MK's favor. Gee wiz, sorry for making use of the bloody cp system.

You havent argue anything about MK except that he is 'cheap'. Snake, Falco, and DK can give him trouble, and he doesn't beat every character in the game. You havent argued ****, you keep repeating "LOL YOU USE MK HERE AND THERE IN FRIENDLIES SO YOU'RE SO WRONG LOLOLOLOLOLOL". It's sad.

brinboy please explain this more to him, this is getting stupid.
I agree, this IS getting stupid. The fact you can't accept MK is an overpowered character is just ridiculous, and the fact that you use all the top tier characters isn't helping your case.

Falco gives MK trouble? DK does too? lol. Not by a long shot. DK gets gimped hard and Falco can't do anything when MK planks.

If I weren't afraid of the biased mods, I'd say you were a tier***.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I agree, this IS getting stupid. The fact you can't accept MK is an overpowered character is just ridiculous, and the fact that you use all the top tier characters isn't helping your case.

Falco gives MK trouble? DK does too? lol. Not by a long shot. DK gets gimped hard and Falco can't do anything when MK planks.

Kirby isn't top tier, he's my main, DDD has bad match ups, and yes actually all MK mains agree DK, Snake, and Falco give MK trouble. Marth doesn't have good recovery, yet he beats Kirby, a really good gimper. Your argument sucks.

Stop bringing up my personal play you *******, I main a high tier character who has trouble with many top tiers, which should over ride the fact that I barely use MK IN CASUAL PLAY you prick. Is it impossible for someone to play a character above mid to be accepted in your world view, or what, you're being a jerk and basically saying I can have an opinion because of who I play.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

I won a match against Falco with Jiggs by planking.

If Jiggs can do that, then I don't even want to know what MK could do.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
Kirby isn't top tier, he's my main, DDD has bad match ups, and yes actually all MK mains agree DK, Snake, and Falco give MK trouble. Marth doesn't have good recovery, yet he beats Kirby, a really good gimper. Your argument sucks.

Stop bringing up my personal play you *******, I main a high tier character who has trouble with many top tiers, which should over ride the fact that I barely use MK IN CASUAL PLAY you prick. Is it impossible for someone to play a character above mid to be accepted in your world view, or what, you're being a jerk and basically saying I can have an opinion because of who I play.
No, you CAN'T have an opinion because of who you play. Kirby is high tier, the rest of your mains are top tier. Don't deny it, k?

GofG

Smash Champion
No, you CAN'T have an opinion because of who you play. Kirby is high tier, the rest of your mains are top tier. Don't deny it, k?
You are absolutely correct. People who main high, or even TOP, tiers, are not allowed to have opinions. People such as the entirety of the SBR, or anyone who has ever won a tournament.

In other news, get the **** back to gamefaqs

Falconv1.0

Smash Master

Really. You really just said that. So we should have people who cant get past character weaknesses deciding our rules instead of people who like actually play to win. I mean obviously tourney rules dont affect people like you, so you are really just a whiney little scrub and now you've successfully made yourself look like a huge idiot. No one cares about what you think, you dont play at tourneys, players who main lower characters will scoff at you, you dont have a chance of ever looking good now you stupid ****ing scrub.

ANYONE WHO WISHES TO STAND UP FOR JOHNNY AND SAYS ANYONE WHO USES CHARACTERS WHO ARE ABOVE MID ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR VOICES HEARD, PLEASE SPEAK UP NOW.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman

Really. You really just said that. So we should have people who cant get past character weaknesses deciding our rules instead of people who like actually play to win. I mean obviously tourney rules dont affect people like you, so you are really just a whiney little scrub and now you've successfully made yourself look like a huge idiot. No one cares about what you think, you dont play at tourneys, players who main lower characters will scoff at you, you dont have a chance of ever looking good now you stupid ****ing scrub.

ANYONE WHO WISHES TO STAND UP FOR JOHNNY AND SAYS ANYONE WHO USES CHARACTERS WHO ARE ABOVE MID ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR VOICES HEARD, PLEASE SPEAK UP NOW.
Lol. Man, you are such a douchebag. I'm sure most would agree. But, hey, let's get it over with now:

Fine, I'll be a scrub, you can be a douchebag and main your douchebag characters. I haven't been whiny, and I think it's quite obvious I'm overall more intelligent than you. MetaKnight.. Doesn't really have any weaknesses, by the way. Most of his moves are just bull****. Look at the downsmash, this thing has 30 frames in it, total. Luigi's up-air has 33. Yeah.

I never intended to look good, I guess that was just your thing. You're obviously the better man because I'm just a scrub who doesn't use cheap characters and cheap strategies, right?

Ulevo

Smash Master
Falco can cg Mk for heavy damage and chill with his lazers til he can get a quick u smash kill. Snake ***** MK on the ground and as long as he's on stage he's winning, M2k states it's in Snakes favor for this reason. I could go on, I have justification, I'm not pulling these ideas out of my ***.
I never said you were. However, they are still in fact opinion.

Frame data is fact. Distance of hit boxes, and size of hurt boxes are fact. Decay, damage %, knock back are fact. Speed is fact. Weight and fall speed is fact.

You can apply all of these facts, and their application in battle, into a match up ratio. You can come to reasonable assumptions to attempt to come to a conclusion. But guess what? It's still mostly arbitrary opinion. Even that of M2K.

I agree. Snake does pose a considerable problem for Meta Knight on the ground, provided he's on stage. Falco does in fact have a CG that provides him with a very useful advantage. Does that mean that you can use these facts alone, or even more, to come to a true conclusion on what is in fact the match up statistic, without being arbitrary? I hope to all hell your answer is no, because it is no.

Fact of the matter is, it's all opinion based, whether you like it or not. You don't need some degree in debating skills to state what is inevitably opinion or opinion based, nor should you attempt to degrade someones opinion based on their ability to debate.

Last I checked, M2K absolutely sucked and portraying any of his thoughts into proper communication.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Johnny...people like you cant get better because they have this pathetic internal sense of honor. I hope you aren't blocking attacks, because you're using an easy strategy to avoid damage, how broken.

When you label things cheap and you make up your ruleset about a game should be played, you cant tell others how a competitive game should be played. Leave the people who actually want to get good at the game who enjoy using whatever character they choose the **** along you ignorant fool.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
Lol. Man, you are such a douchebag. I'm sure most would agree. But, hey, let's get it over with now:

Fine, I'll be a scrub, you can be a douchebag and main your douchebag characters. I haven't been whiny, and I think it's quite obvious I'm overall more intelligent than you. MetaKnight.. Doesn't really have any weaknesses, by the way. Most of his moves are just bull****. Look at the downsmash, this thing has 30 frames in it, total. Luigi's up-air has 33. Yeah.

I never intended to look good, I guess that was just your thing. You're obviously the better man because I'm just a scrub who doesn't use cheap characters and cheap strategies, right?
hey...i have an idea

why dont you GET BETTER or LEARN THE MATCHUP or CP WITH ANY CHAR THAT DOES DECENT AGAINST HIM?

i bolded the part that i thought i thought wasnt right.

did you know that ROB's dsmash comes out faster then MK's dsmash? im pretty sure it ends faster too. BAN NAO.

and once i SEE you use the word *cheap* in your SWF vocab, its an automatic scrub. OH NO THIS IS CHEAP. srsly, stop. did you know that in melee 99% of the time only top tiers won major tourneys? i bet you think ken, azen, M2K, ally, and anybody that uses a top tier char is cheap well i think your a SCRUB

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I don't agree with this rule. Meta-Knight is a good character, the best character to be exact. But that doesn't mean we should give him a handicap =/ He's annoying to fight, and HARD to beat. But if you know your match-up, you still have a chance at beating M-K. He's not invisible. Yes, he is overpowered, yes he has almost no landing lag on his moves, and yes, his recovery is the best in the game. But he has some disadvantages, so far as i know. And as long as he's beatable, i don't think he should be banned. Though it would be very gay if someone just finds out M-K can chaingrab, and i mean an unescapeble 1. Makes him more than God Tier :p

On a side note: Maybe i'm wrong, but most new players don't play with M-K because they don't want to be cheap so they just main a C or D tier instead. I might be wrong, i know.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
Johnny...people like you cant get better because they have this pathetic internal sense of honor. I hope you aren't blocking attacks, because you're using an easy strategy to avoid damage, how broken.

When you label things cheap and you make up your ruleset about a game should be played, you cant tell others how a competitive game should be played. Leave the people who actually want to get good at the game who enjoy using whatever character they choose the **** along you ignorant fool.
I won't, as long as it effects me. Internal sense of honor, huh? I suppose that's what you could call it. I don't enjoy winning just because I use a cheap strategy, I'd rather win using my own personal skill, or heck, even luck. Using Top Tier characters just because you want to win just seems like a waste to me. But hey, whatever. As long as it doesn't effect me.

But, it does effect me because I have to fight this cheap, gay crap all the time. Therefore, I should argue about it.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
Also, to address this "scrub" bull**** once and for all. It's not opinion on whether it's cheap, it's a fact that it's cheap. Chaingrabs? Just.. No.

If you want to justify all this cheap bull**** by saying "DON'T ARGUE AGAINST IT OR ELSE UR A SCRUB", then screw this game and screw its community.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Johnny, you cant hope to beat others with your 'skill' in a tourney scene when you're into willing to try to learn how to win match ups. You literally labeled everything high tier and above cheap. Not only is that stupid but it's ignorant. Sorry to all those people who picked a character because they like that character, but if it's in high tier or above your just an ***.

You are focusing less on the character and more on a label, your more of a tier ***** than anyone else here. I use Kirby because I ****ing love the Kirby series and he's a great character, and I use Snake because he compliments Kirby well when i have to cp, plus he's from one of my most loved games ever. So go suck my ****.

And when the competitive community says it's not cheap, then that's the fact, stop saying your opinion is fact.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
Johnny, you cant hope to beat others with your 'skill' in a tourney scene when you're into willing to try to learn how to win match ups. You literally labeled everything high tier and above cheap. Not only is that stupid but it's ignorant. Sorry to all those people who picked a character because they like that character, but if it's in high tier or above your just an ***.

You are focusing less on the character and more on a label, your more of a tier ***** than anyone else here. I use Kirby because I ****ing love the Kirby series and he's a great character, and I use Snake because he compliments Kirby well when i have to cp, plus he's from one of my most loved games ever. So go suck my ****.

And when the competitive community says it's not cheap, then that's the fact, stop saying your opinion is fact.
No need for disrespectful flaming, tbh

Ulevo

Smash Master
I won't, as long as it effects me. Internal sense of honor, huh? I suppose that's what you could call it. I don't enjoy winning just because I use a cheap strategy, I'd rather win using my own personal skill, or heck, even luck. Using Top Tier characters just because you want to win just seems like a waste to me. But hey, whatever. As long as it doesn't effect me.

But, it does effect me because I have to fight this cheap, gay crap all the time. Therefore, I should argue about it.
Johnny, I don't really think you should be given posting privileges. You have to be one of the most narrow sighted posters I've ever seen on these boards.

This game isn't balanced, and it is going to have unfair characters, strategies, and tactics. That is just the game Smash happens to be. If you cannot accept that, which is at the heart of this game competitively speaking, then you need to play another game.

Players are not going to stop playing the way they wish to just for the sake of what you believe is right or wrong, because ultimately they shouldn't have to. Your opinion does not hold weight over the community, so please stop arguing with the community.

If you feel the need to change how the community thinks, do it in an intelligent manner, rather than selfishly insulting every player out there that plays a high to top tier character (which is are huge amount of the whole community, might I add).

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
no Need For Disrespectful Flaming, Tbh
Oh because you've been so ****ing respectful to people who play characters they like.

You've basically been an ******* to everyone who actually wants to try getting good at the ****ing game, and anyone who has a differing opinion. You dont hold any weight over this community, you've done nothing to earn anyone's respect, go back to game faq's where you can go make your douche bag comments and leave the people who dont suck the hell alone.

brinboy789

Smash Champion

Also, to address this "scrub" bull**** once and for all. It's not opinion on whether it's cheap, it's a fact that it's cheap. Chaingrabs? Just.. No.

If you want to justify all this cheap bull**** by saying "DON'T ARGUE AGAINST IT OR ELSE UR A SCRUB", then screw this game and screw its community.
your saying MK = cheap
CG's = cheap
CG's = ban?

dont argue against cheap. things that are too good (MK's IDC) are BANNED. all things that are NOT banned should not be banned. have you noticed that the latest 2 things that tried to be banned have been shot down? stop, jsut stop. your "too cheap" BS is stupid. besides, even if he was "too cheap", he would be banned. no stupid nerfs or rules, its banned or not banned.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
Johnny, I don't really think you should be given posting privileges. You have to be one of the most narrow sighted posters I've ever seen on these boards.

This game isn't balanced, and it is going to have unfair characters, strategies, and tactics. That is just the game Smash happens to be. If you cannot accept that, which is at the heart of this game competitively speaking, then you need to play another game.

Players are not going to stop playing the way they wish to just for the sake of what you believe is right or wrong, because ultimately they shouldn't have to. Your opinion does not hold weight over the community, so please stop arguing with the community.

If you feel the need to change how the community thinks, do it in an intelligent manner, rather than selfishly insulting every player out there that plays a high to top tier character (which is are huge amount of the whole community, might I add).
'I' don't deserve to post? Sweet Jesus, have you seen how these others have posted? Flaming up the wazoo and pointless justification left and right.

And you know, this community has urged me to just quit Brawl for... Ever since I found out about it, really. The Super Smash Bros. game series shouldn't be like this. Anything goes, right? Glitches, overpowered characters, whatever, right? As long as I win! Ahaha HA!

No, screw that. You know what, I think I WILL quit Brawl. Again. I was recently getting back into the Brawl spirit, thinking that there would be some players that actually played the game for fun and not just the satisfaction of winning, no matter what they do to get it, but I guess I was wrong. The Brawl community is spiteful and apparently shuns the idea that things should be fair.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
'I' don't deserve to post? Sweet Jesus, have you seen how these others have posted? Flaming up the wazoo and pointless justification left and right.

And you know, this community has urged me to just quit Brawl for... Ever since I found out about it, really. The Super Smash Bros. game series shouldn't be like this. Anything goes, right? Glitches, overpowered characters, whatever, right? As long as I win! Ahaha HA!

No, screw that. You know what, I think I WILL quit Brawl. Again. I was recently getting back into the Brawl spirit, thinking that there would be some players that actually played the game for fun and not just the satisfaction of winning, no matter what they do to get it, but I guess I was wrong. The Brawl community is spiteful and apparently shuns the idea that things should be fair.
Stop being an idiot thinking that we dont play the game for fun.

Ulevo

Smash Master

I wasn't aware that having a competitive spirit, or simply playing to win wasn't fun. In fact, this must mean that everytime I play with the objective to win, and am playing someone with the same intent, that this fun feeling I've had all along was just fake then. Thank you for opening my eyes and making me see the truth.

Do you see how narrow minded you are?

Fun is subjective, and different for every individual who plays this game. It doesn't matter how this game is supposed to be played. It matters if you are having fun while doing it. And I'm quite sure that since 98% of the members here don't win any money from tournaments they attend, that they still continue to play because they are in fact having fun. You just cannot accept that playing to win is fun, because you refuse to have an open mind set that maybe your sense of fun is different from others.

And when you leave this site, please keep in mind how badly people flamed you. We wouldn't want you coming back. That would be awful.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to add. Smash Bros. should be fair. In fact, it ultimately should have been programmed to be fair from the very beginning (although "fair" is completely arbitrary). But we as a community cannot change the game itself, and nor will we change the way it is played with rule sets, bans, and standards (at least in the ways you're envisioning) in order to make it fair, because that would compromise the fun people have playing it the way it is. Fun comes first in that regard, just to inform you.

brinboy789

Smash Champion

someday, far far in the future, you will learn the competitive spirit.

that is all. we play for fun. but in real tourneys, its COMPETITIVE. anything legal goes. what? over powered characters? glitches (what glitches anyway?), whatever( CG's? too bad, its legal), its the competitive spirit, lrn2competitivelyplay.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
And when you leave this site, please keep in mind how badly people flamed you. We wouldn't want you coming back. That would be awful.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This

This is perhaps one of the biggest scrubs I've ever met. He'd probably burst into flames if he met David Sirlin.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
Fine, I can be a scrub. I can handle it. But by calling me a scrub, you're thereby a douchebag.

No, I'm not the biggest scrub you've ever met. I don't john, I typically don't complain if I lose a match (which is somewhat rare), and I don't like items because, ironically, they're cheap.

But you know, I don't see what's fun about spamming a move or using a chaingrab or an infinite over and over again. To me it's just lame. I really, really don't have a good time when I get chaingrabbed or infinited or whatever, so why would I do it to other players? I can appreciate the competitive spirit, but when you use lame stuff like that JUST because you want to win, it just kills it.

GofG

Smash Champion
Johnny, you seem to be confused. We play in order to get better at the game, to beat people who we couldn't beat before. That is what is fun to us, getting better. We play for the community. The game itself is not fun.

Some people play tennis because it's fun, while others play it to get better. The people who play it to get better end up going pro, maybe even going to the olympics, things like that. They have a great deal more fun. They are competitive tennis players.

However, tennis is also fun if you can barely hit the ball over the net. It's fun to get it going back and forth. Maybe play with some folks down at the local community swimming pool. That's fun, but it isn't the same game as olympic level tennis. It's casual tennis.

You are playing casual smash. In casual smash, it doesn't make any sense to use things like chain-grabs and infinites; they make the game less fun. But it makes sense in competitive smash, where the object is to be better, to improve yourself.

I urge you, compell you, to read http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
I've read that before, actually.

Playing to win is a waste of time because it's not fun and it makes you seem desperate. I like the warm, fuzzy feeling I get when I win a brawl match, but playing someone like DDD or Falco and doing nothing but laser spam or chaingrabs to get it, isn't fun and it wasn't earned.

Yes, GofG has it down. I'm apparently a "casual smasher", in which I do try to win matches but I don't use lame strategies to get it.

GofG

Smash Champion
Go reread my post after my latest edit.

We are playing different games. You are playing Brawl, and we are playing Metabrawl. (no metaknight-related pun intended).

What if both people are playing to win? Do they both seem desperate? If someone plays to win constantly, is he still desperate? You clearly have not thought about this very much. I advise that you do.

Don't be agitated by the negativity on this board. These are people who haven't been with the community long enough to see that people like you aren't really all that bad. :D

Ulevo

Smash Master
Fine, I can be a scrub. I can handle it. But by calling me a scrub, you're thereby a douchebag.

No, I'm not the biggest scrub you've ever met. I don't john, I typically don't complain if I lose a match (which is somewhat rare), and I don't like items because, ironically, they're cheap.

But you know, I don't see what's fun about spamming a move or using a chaingrab or an infinite over and over again. To me it's just lame. I really, really don't have a good time when I get chaingrabbed or infinited or whatever, so why would I do it to other players? I can appreciate the competitive spirit, but when you use lame stuff like that JUST because you want to win, it just kills it.
And that is your opinion.

One of my mains is King Dedede. He has an infinite on six characters.

Now, my opinion is that the infinite should not be allowed in competitive play, because it takes the right of the players ability to play away. Whenever I play against one of those six characters, I do not use the infinite ever, unless it is in a tournament setting in which it is legal and I am set on winning. What do I do about those tournaments in which it is legal? I voice my opinion intelligently to attempt to change those rules to better the community, so that next time I am not allowed to be pushed to such measures, as no player should be allowed to.

I do not however label players who use that tactic, nor do I complain when I perform it, or when it is performed on myself. I simply have fun. You do not seem capable of doing so unless everything is within your personal preference. Nothing in this life that is out of your control in even the smallest amounts ever will be.

Like I previously stated, if you feel the need to improve this community through what you believe is right, do it intelligently. If you do not feel it is right to use specific characters, then don't. If you cannot handle the fact that other players do not share your mind set, then play another game. There are many out there that offer very fair or equivalent standards.

But please do not begin to criticize, shun, label, or discredit the opinion of other players here, who are here simply because they enjoy this game, because of what it is they believe. That is ignorant, and you should realize that.

GofG

Smash Champion
So cruel, Ulevo. Play nice. Don't act like he's a hopeless case.

He is allowed to discredit our opinions. Hell, we are currently having the same argument as him, on a higher level. D3's chaingrab infinite doesn't help the game in any way. We should ban it.

That sounds suspiciously similar to his arguments, does it not? And yet, half or more of SWF follows it. He isn't entirely wrong. There are things we assume, and there are things he assumes. We are telling him that he is wrong in the same manner that he is telling us that we are wrong.

He doesn't understand competitive brawl, and we don't understand casual brawl.

Ulevo

Smash Master
So cruel, Ulevo. Play nice. Don't act like he's a hopeless case.
Being cruel is to be insulting. I am informing him of the reality. You cannot complain to an envoy if they did not present the truth to you the way you would have enjoyed it, because the truth will not do the same.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I also, think that the infinite should be banned yet I have never confronted DDD's about this calling them cheap or noobish, because they are using everything in their arsenal.

When you go to war, you dont send it equally skilled troops with equal supplies. You bring in crazy **** like air bombers, artillery, better armor, better guns, better living conditions, superior firepower. But you dont do illegal things like **** women/torture. When you play a match to win, you use what's allowed, and you enjoy it. It's the enemies fault for not learning how to make use of the cp system. If I used Luigi and I lost to a DDD, I would pull out someone who could beat DDD so the score is tied now that I have shifted the odds in my favor.

GofG

Smash Champion
You are tellling him he is wrong when he is right. He is just talking to the wrong audience.

Ulevo

Smash Master
You are tellling him he is wrong when he is right. He is just talking to the wrong audience.
I am addressing his method expressing his opinion to others in a competitive community, on a competitive web site. I am not addressing his actual opinion. I don't care about his actual opinion. If he wants to sit here and tell everyone how the sky is brown, I'm fine with that. The moderators will clean up the mess. I have an issue with him criticizing every player who does not compete to his very wish, simply because he cannot be an accepting individual.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
It's not like the entire world is like this, it seems to only be this game and this forum that's so tolerant of everything and anything.

Some things are just plain unfair. Dedede is Top Tier, and therefore used a lot. He has an infinite on 6 characters. Some of these characters are tournament-viable, but due to this infinite, they really aren't.

Contrary to some peoples' beliefs, I do have fun with this game. A lot of fun. You know who I have the most fun with? Captain Falcon. Every victory is hard-earned and well-deserved, and his moveset is just hilariously fun.

But either way, I just get frustrated by the fact that there are so many overpowered things in this game. Why are some characters simply unplayable, why are some characters so dominating over each other? Did they even playtest this game at all? ...

GofG

Smash Champion
he cannot be an accepting individual.
Don't say things like that; they aren't true.

He is telling us that God wrote the Ten Commandments on a piece of stone. We are disagreeing with him (because we are atheists), and he is taking that to mean that we think that God handed Moses the 10C's on some other material, not that we disbelieve in God.

All we have to do is get him to understand that.

GofG

Smash Champion
It's not like the entire world is like this, it seems to only be this game and this forum that's so tolerant of everything and anything.

Some things are just plain unfair. Dedede is Top Tier, and therefore used a lot. He has an infinite on 6 characters. Some of these characters are tournament-viable, but due to this infinite, they really aren't.

Contrary to some peoples' beliefs, I do have fun with this game. A lot of fun. You know who I have the most fun with? Captain Falcon. Every victory is hard-earned and well-deserved, and his moveset is just hilariously fun.

But either way, I just get frustrated by the fact that there are so many overpowered things in this game. Why are some characters simply unplayable, why are some characters so dominating over each other? Did they even playtest this game at all? ...
Aha. Now a bit of light begins to shine through.

Brawl is a godawful game that NO ONE should play. I suggest you pick up melee, where every character is fun and, at least at small to mid-sized tournaments, viable. And, there is much less "cheap" stuff that requires little skill.

Top Bottom