• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cape

Smash Master
I gotta have more of that cowbell.

I'm gonna start looking for panelists for the PA rankings. Who is interested? Also, Pittsburgh: I'll only be accepting one guy from that whole region for it. Despite you guys having more active players than any other area really, none of you are really top 10. Just in my experience though, someone should come prove me wrong :laugh: (I'm really just trying to provoke because I have no one to play :cry:)
I can be a panelist.

I get around.

btw, Mow is top 10 NE for sure :-p

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

I'm gonna start looking for panelists for the PA rankings. Who is interested? Also, Pittsburgh: I'll only be accepting one guy from that whole region for it. Despite you guys having more active players than any other area really, none of you are really top 10. Just in my experience though, someone should come prove me wrong :laugh: (I'm really just trying to provoke because I have no one to play :cry:)
im interested. I believe Renth can vouch for me.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I would like to be a panelist if Cactuar didn't live 20 minutes from me. :-( I think Velocity should be nominated because he gets around.

Renth

Smash Hero
See my topic on a large tournament I'm planning.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94008
Fair warning, there is a stickyed thread about this kind of thing drop go around random threads advertising tournaments because the mods will do something about it. Put the link in your sig.

EDIT: Err my mistake he might not be advertising in other peoples threads randomly like i thought this is the PA Player Finder and we add useful links like that ..i feel stupid..

im interested. I believe Renth can vouch for me.

From the pittsburgh area i feel Swiftbass is the best choice to be a panelist.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I do get around and ill go to pretty much ne thing in pa, ill be making another trip to pitts for a good tourny at some point , id like to be a panelist ,/ think swiftbass would be good for pittsburgh and agree with waht cactuar said earlier

mario madman

Smash Cadet
most random thing ever DON'T MAKE ME BREAK MY FOOT OF IN YO ***!!!

WoZ Edit: Don't make me break my foot in yours!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
swift or Naka would get my vote from Pittsburgh. The two of them are the most active and travel the most, so I'm fairly certain that they're the most capable of knowing how we measure up.
I think swift would be better suited for it than i am. Although i do travel more than he does. He is pretty much right there with me whenever possible.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
If you have anything against anyone on the boards make sure to keep it off of the boards. The last thing we need is people *****ing and arguing with one another and taking up the whole thread for some lame argument. -_-

Velocity

Smash Lord
for what some people consider active + you mine as well be its all what you consider active + or minus there should prolly be more active - then there is

Edit: I need about TREE veloVITTY

mario madman

Smash Cadet
...um srry but can the profile for german army of pittsburgh where theres a / that mean its a different person so can who ever edits that change it around plz...thx

iBrow

Smash Rookie
Allegheny County
iBrow - Active
No Crew
AIM: iBrow1000 | ibrown @ andrew.cmu.edu (spaces added to stop spambots)
In Pittsburgh during the school year.

Dogosse Gier

Smash Journeyman
Sure. Renth offered me a while back pending your decision, and I guess you talked to him because he gave me the account information. I'll try to get on a few times per week and see what's up.

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
Mordor Cut Crew
Dory Active +
AIM: hauntingXthem email, heartcorey@yahoo.com or myspace
(412) 320-3799
I love smash so much that im posting on this thread just so you can see my name, and i love playing music and talking about pokemon
ANd willing to travel.......

FFrost

Smash Apprentice
Name: Frost (active)
Crew: The Goonies
Characters: Nana and sometimes popo
AIM: crimina1mischi3f
dislikes: the shine

I think that covers everything....oh yeah, i only really like to play the ice climbers, the rest of my characters are meh.

sweetooth

Smash Ace
Name: Pe Sweetooth, Sweetooth, PeSt (active)
crew: Steel City Smash (crew leader)
Characters: Samus, Doc, and Pikachu
other: street magician... other than that... bleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom