• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Laon

Smash Master
SCS
A-Laon - Way too active for my own good.
AIM - moaw91 | moaw91@comcast.net
Cell - 724-766-4584 | Age - 15
Allegheny County -- Gibsonia (north of Pittsburgh)
Main: Falco
Skrew-Offs: Roy, Marth
Quite possibly the most sidesmash-happy Falco in the state.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Umbra (Active -, can't play anyone outside of tournaments and stuff :( parents...)
Crew: Global Enterprises (used to be TSI)...
Mains: Marth, Peach, Fox
Backups: Everyone else...
Email: the_iron_peach@yahoo.com

I kinda suck... lol... I'm not very active now, but I hope to be in the future...

And I'm The Iron Peach for those who don't know... lol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
PakmanOnCrack
Active +
AIM: PakmanOnCrack | E-mail: PakmanOnCrack@gmail.com
Cell: (484)-437-5333| Age: 22 (As of Jan 10th 2007)
I go to Drexel University and live about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia in Delaware County. I'm always looking for new players and give Cactuar rides occasionally. Come find me at Drexel's Gameroom.

How do I go about getting blue text?

YoshiBomb

Smash Apprentice
Team ***** With Yoshi
Yoshi Bomb Active+
AIM:xxcombatcarlxx Emal:xxcombatcarlxx@yahoo.com
Main: Yoshi,Marth,Dr.Mario (In that order)
I live right on the border of OH PA I live by Sharon PA and Youngstown OH
I live in Brookfield OH
I'm good looking to get better

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
LANCASTER COUNTY
Crewless
El Komosutro Active
AIM:Elkomosutro Email:ElKomosutro@aol.com
Main: Marth, Falco,
If the train goes to your city then i can go or if i can get a ride from pade or damon180

And i too enjoy waffles

Renth

Smash Hero
Seems to be the popular question lately how to get text..

at some point whenever this thread gets more active there's going to be a few panelists and they're going to discuss to whom gets gold/blue/cyan text.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
sup pa. glad to see the new finder is up and running. since im still around here the jazz

Montgomery County

Team Dattebayo
ChumpMoney - Active
AIM: ChumpMoney
Cell: 2152850261 Age: 19
Peach Ganon and Link player.

Velocity

Smash Lord
AHHAHAHAHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

anyways, on with some serious business, according to recent posts, magus likes waffles. id like to announce that i too enjoy the delicious crisp syrup covered goodness in the morning
on a further note dot will eat these at any time with peanut butter on them ****ing weirdo

Demon_Lord

Smash Cadet
RitN
Demon_Lord- Active(green)
Age17
Main Roy
Aim if important pm me and i'll put it here
Fayette county

ya had to reformat that XP

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Fayette County

RitN
Na!l - Active (Green)
AIM: Butterbiscuts01 E-mail: slickskater29@comcast.net
Cell#: 724-317-6732 Age: 18
Main: Falco. My whole crew would like to play some people and get in some tournaments. Contact me if you are in the area and want to play.

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
Player name - Switchblades, Active
AIM - th3r3port3r
Email - ffximonk@hotmail.com (I don't check it too much, so you may have to remind me to check emails =P)
Cell - 7243225869
Age - 17

Extra info
Im in RitN along with Demon Lord and Na!l. My main is Marth, and I do a bit of training each day.

I live in Fayette county, senior in highschool, so my schedule isn't too flexible for tournaments just yet. I'll get to what I can go to though.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
...Slim says he's active - , but he forgot to put that down... lol...

Also, does anyone on here have Xfire? If so, my name is ironpeach. For those who don't know, it's this instant messenger thingy that a lot of computer gamers use... free, and I reccomend it. Just google it if you're interested. lol I should get AIM too.

The Cape

Smash Master
Might as well put me in with Mow in Shippensburg/Carlisle as inactive.

I still play, but I dont travel much.

Renth

Smash Hero
Might as well put me in with Mow in Shippensburg/Carlisle as inactive.

I still play, but I dont travel much.
Cape, this thread was made to weed out the inactive players but since you still play you get the Active - Color. Hope to see you again soon buddy.

oh yeah i updated :laugh:

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Heh, small typo in my name, last letter is a lowercase 'L' and could u change me to active +?

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
Crew: SCS
Player Name - Cowboyardee (rob)
Activity Level: active, but can't play on weekends
AIM: none
E-mail: don't check it much. PM me if you don't want to call
Cell#: 412-908-1305
located: pittsburgh, regent square
mains: marth. Also plays jigglypuff, falco, sheik
Has a car.

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
oh Cactuar did you want me to link the Philly thread here ive been meaning to ask you.. the new jobs kept me busy all week... I like it though.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Nah, I want that Philly thread to die. You can add whatever you think is useful whenever you want though, even links to vids you think are cool or interesting or whatever. Anything that goes in that third post you have control over. Be creative :laugh:

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
*devilish grin* hehehe... ill update the player list if i notice something you miss as well or if i have time... if anyone has anything they want me to link just PM it to me or the PA player finder account. Oh and anyone with myspace accounts feel free to post the URL's then we can add it to your name on your profile.

Velocity

Smash Lord
*devilish grin* hehehe... ill update the player list if i notice something you miss as well or if i have time... if anyone has anything they want me to link just PM it to me or the PA player finder account. Oh and anyone with myspace accounts feel free to post the URL's then we can add it to your name on your profile.
www.myspace.com/Velocity2985

dont send me friend request unless i know you well

tofucake

Smash Apprentice
I'm borderline :X
Crewless
meph/120% - Active
AIM: thekingofbunnies | sragen@gmail.com
Cell: 856-905-3837 | Age 19
Mains: Marth, Fox
Gloucester County, NJ
I go to Drexel, so I'm usually in Philly all day on weekdays. I'll play just about anyone, really, even though I'm terrible (so don't seek me out if you want a really good game).

mario madman

Smash Cadet
umm yeah i have a tag team..team here are our tags

Team-German Army of Pittsburgh
Player Name-Sargent Headshot /General Decapatation|Activity Level-Omega Active/Omega Active
Email-kynaro's-kynaro36@verizon.net/compumik@hotmail.com
Cell#: 412-431-5562/ Age:13/14
Location-Pittsburgh,PA/right up the street from headshot
Sgt. Headshot's main-Doc,mario,pikachu
General Decapatation's main-kirby,mewtwo,bowser

Best Stages-Temple,Mushroom Kingdom II
Worst Stages-Poke Floats,the jungle one

Headshot-ummm im a long time ssbm player i had the original and i got ssbm for my birthday last year and it broke from a heat crack andi got a new one recently im a realy good player and can usually beat Decap. but thats all oh uyeah dont leave me out of a tourny cuz its a school day cuz i got to cyber school and dont got to do the work doring nowmal hours and also i dont need to do it that day either but th general may have a problem but ill deal withit when it gets to it .oh yeah i would like to merge with steelcity smash so if your part of it plz contact me and tell me..oh yeah call if you want that is my number up there so PEACE

Decapatation-umm yeah i play mikes..i mean headshot's ssbm and ive helped him a a few events that use characters he sucks at cough peach luigi cough yeah i think of my self as a pro with kirby but im not bad with the other 2 either

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I gotta have more of that cowbell.

I'm gonna start looking for panelists for the PA rankings. Who is interested? Also, Pittsburgh: I'll only be accepting one guy from that whole region for it. Despite you guys having more active players than any other area really, none of you are really top 10. Just in my experience though, someone should come prove me wrong :laugh: (I'm really just trying to provoke because I have no one to play :cry:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom