• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Crew-none
Player Name:jigglyppuff8 - Activity Level: not very
AIM: E-mail: jigglatias8@yahoo.com
Cell#: I am "too young" to have a cell phone. Age: 13
Little bit of information about player.:
I am a jigglypuff player who lives in pennsburg, PA. Montgomery county I think... Yes montgomery county. My back-ups are kirby and pikachu. Although I never haved played super smash brothers melee (as a "skilled (not using "B" attacks or throws all of the time like a n00b) player), I have played super smash brothers 64 and I feel that I am pretty darn good at it. If you ever want to play me sometime(yeah right) E-mail or PM me in advance. I am also on the Global Smasher Compendium. That will help you pin me down easier.

bmagaziner

Smash Rookie
-Name: Ben
-Active
-Email: bmagaziner@gmail.com
-Aim: bmagaziner215
-Mains: Sheik, Y. Link
-Secondaries: Ice Climbers, Mewtwo

I live in Art Museum area, so very close to Drexel and Penn. We play all the time, we also make lots of food and play music, so anyone interested in snacks or ****ing around with any of the instruments we have, is welcome.

tofucake

Smash Apprentice
theres a gameroom people play at, but all teh good people play at cactuar's place
Nah. Cactuar's roommate left and took the cube with him. The only places where people play now are the game room, Calhoun hall (wants to be the game room), and the projects...Kelly/Meyers hall (wavedashing is cheating). Charlie has come to the game room after he's done pillaging and plundering or whatever he does at his "work" (which, as he's both described and said is officially being a Pirate) a couple times.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the game room sucks. Our TV has no red in it. Someone give Charlie a cube.

AA-Abderian

Smash Cadet
Definatly Hit Us up (Acronychal Acrasy)

AA-Abderian (-AB-) - Active+
AIM- Parsons2007
email- parsons2007@aim.com
Location- Greensburg, PA
current age: 18
Westmorland County

AA-Lupa (LUPA) - Active+
AIM- chocobocloud2
email-chocobocloud2@ail.com
Location- Greensburg, PA
Age- 18
Westmorland County

AA-Paty (PATY) - Active
AIM - linden9988
email-
Location- Greensburg, PA
Age-18
Westmorland County

AA-Ramrod (RAMS) - Active-
AIM - MrRoberto2007
email-
Location- Greensburg, PA
Age-18
Wesmorland County

pdk

Smash Lord
abderian, any chance you and the crew could head down here (click it)? google earth says it's just a 50-minute drive from greensburg, might as well (plus some of the folks there might actually have to drive quite a bit farther than that to get to greensburg)

Velocity

Smash Lord
ill play you greensburg guys if im ever in the area my best friend lives out there, oh and any one at ne time can come over my place for smash just let me know and it has to be after 5 if its a weekday.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I have a cube (Pakman's) at my apartment >.> Ryoko just had it for a while because we took it with us in Triad's van and I forgot to take it back.

And the cube vagabond gave me is at the game room because the original game room cube broke. And I'm supernice and stuff.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I have a cube (Pakman's) at my apartment >.> Ryoko just had it for a while because we took it with us in Triad's van and I forgot to take it back.

And the cube vagabond gave me is at the game room because the original game room cube broke. And I'm supernice and stuff.
Hey jerk, I let you use my cube after you gave Vagabonds to the gameroom. I also bought an extra game and a memory card so you didn't have to, so I am supernice and stuff too.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I would say all the favors and supernice things i did but everyone knows what they are otherwise let me be known as a jerk

Dogosse Gier

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess everybody pretty much figured this out already, but SitC 3 has been cancelled due to multiple sources of x-treme bull****. Sorry for the short notice, but it's really all i could do. I also have to say that I probably won't be on these boards at all maybe pending the release of Brawl. I have too much stuff to deal with right now, from graduating high school to paying for college to working 40 hour weeks. I literally have no time for videogames anymore besides the occasional Meteos match against a friend during class on DS wireless. I know I'm not known or respected within the community, and I'm not trying to pretend I am by typing a huge book on why I quit smash, so I'll end it with that. Sorry to everyone who helped plan SitC 3 and also to those who were planning to show up, but actual life and responsibility take precedence over videogames.

Renth

Smash Hero
Well, I guess everybody pretty much figured this out already, but SitC 3 has been cancelled due to multiple sources of x-treme bull****. Sorry for the short notice, but it's really all i could do. I also have to say that I probably won't be on these boards at all maybe pending the release of Brawl. I have too much stuff to deal with right now, from graduating high school to paying for college to working 40 hour weeks. I literally have no time for videogames anymore besides the occasional Meteos match against a friend during class on DS wireless. I know I'm not known or respected within the community, and I'm not trying to pretend I am by typing a huge book on why I quit smash, so I'll end it with that. Sorry to everyone who helped plan SitC 3 and also to those who were planning to show up, but actual life and responsibility take precedence over videogames.
Take it easy Gier, who cares if your known or respected in a community it's all about having a good time dude. People knowing your a cool guy and are fun to be with is all they need.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
You did what you could in the time that you were in video games. So no worries dude.

PAV

Smash Cadet
Pav: active
...no AIM
...No cell
Exeter Pa, Luzerne county
Mains: Falco,Fox,Captain falcon, Sheik, Gannondorf,Marth....
Ok with the others....but not confident in tourney play.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Pav: active
...no AIM
...No cell
Exeter Pa, Luzerne county
Mains: Falco,Fox,Captain falcon, Sheik, Gannondorf,Marth....
Ok with the others....but not confident in tourney play.
PAV, you need to put in your crew name.

PA Player Finder

Smash Rookie
Minor updates
Added Pav
and
fixed Fafnir_Ragarnos he was not supposed to be blue text.

if i missed anyone for any reason please post saying so : )

Antarctican1492

Smash Rookie
Q

Q - New
Mechanicsburg, PA (Cumberland County)
AIM: Antarctican1492 E-mail: nullasalussinetullio@msn.com
Mains: Marth, Falco, Capt. Falcon
Seconds: Mario, Link, Ganondorf

I'm new to the Smash community, but I'm really interested in getting some tournament experience. I'm not cocky enough to say something like that I'm going to storm the nation, but I'm sure I could learn a lot from you guys.
Hope to see you nearby,
Q

Nakamaru

Smash Master
How do we only have 4 gold text and 3 blue text? Swiftbass for blue text.

Anyway updating info.
Cell-412-897-9398
AIM-llxeell
Main-Falcon, GnW
Secondary-Fox, Falco, Mario

D

Deleted member

the only special text people really should be like me cactuar relentless16 magus420 swiftbass renth vagabond thecape77 pacman and velocity since joker and triad_prodigy quit

I think PA looks like this:

1. Charles
2. Max
3. Javier
4/5. Travis/Zach
6. Mike
7/8. Ryan/Mark
9. Tim
10. James

Magus gets purple text instead of blue.I'd like to say I'm as good as Cactuar since it's really close, but I'll pretend that I'm modest for the time being.

Velocity

Smash Lord
both reik and magus are on the nj player ranking so they should not be included in the pa ranking and they know this and they are fine with this it was both up to them ,

as for giving other people text i think mows will give us a really good idea about the rankings and the text , along with nepa and past events

Antarctican1492

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm just wondering if this thread is mostly meant for players that are obviously heard of. If so, sorry, I won't post here anymore. But if not, I'm pretty interested in competitive play, and I'm trying to get myself out there.
Thanks

pdk

Smash Lord
doesn't matter how much of a super-duper-smash-stud or nobody you are to post in these; if anything it'd better for newer players to use them instead of ignoring them since it's an easy way to kick off your game and such

Antarctican1492

Smash Rookie
Good good, I'm glad to hear that. I live pretty close to Ship, so hopefully I'll get a chance to either come watch or participate in a tournament. The only pro play I've ever seen has been on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom