• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZIZ

Smash Rookie
JZiz - Active
CREWLESS in PA, Ringling Crew in FL
AIM: SeraphsWitness, Email: jzawislak@gmail.com
Age 19
Bucks County, PA
Main: Fox
Secondaries: Peach, Link

I live in Sarasota, Florida but I'm looking for some good players to train with over the summer while I'm home. I'm used to playing people who are better than me. Drop me a line, we can at least talk smash.

Renth

Smash Hero
really you only need 1 thread for a tournament besides who cares
I'll be at Nepa so should you.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I will also accept MMs in tekken tag. Actually I just really want to play tekken tag. I don't need to win/lose money from it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I think a good number of Pittsburgh players are supposed to come, but the same was true of NEPA, so I guess you never know. Still, PockyD and myself are definates, and iirc Swiftbass will be coming too. I guess it boils down to whether the MCC or Nakamura come out for smashtality, but even if they don't, we should be able to get DickChang at least

JZIZ

Smash Rookie
I'll be in Europe, sorry ladies. :-P

I actually do wish I could go.

-Jziz

pockyD

Smash Legend
pound is going to have pools seeded by "crews" so we probably won't play each other there

if i get to play ANYONE in BRACKETS I will be more than happy

Velocity

Smash Lord
haha we probly will see each other in the early rounds too just like mowfest >_>
well that was like bad seeding not no seeding bad seeding smashtality will do pools as will pound and there will prolly be 80+ people at smashtality considering itshould be larger then the last one and there was like 90 people there and it took till like 1 o clock in the orning to finish the god **** tourny

pockyD

Smash Legend
how many of you philly losers are going to pound?

we can try to set it up there (doesn't look like we'll have enough at smashtality)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Dot - My internet has been pretty gay, but I have 2 ready to go up.

Swift - I accept under these terms - MLG rules only neutral stages and lets make it a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom