• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
FC is about an hour further than philly is from pittsburgh

i do remember rob and whoever saying they were going to FC though

i'm now up in the air; if i can hitch a ride and miss 3 or fewer days of work i'd probably be down, it's still unlikely though

Velocity

Smash Lord
so fc is twice the distance for philly then pitts, also i don't think i can go to fc cause its on a freaking thursday and friday so stupid, unless i fly out for just one day which would be singles and thats on the first day i think so i cant go due to work but ill definetly be going to pound

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
i need i ride to pound... i can pay gas money. i was originally going with the woo crew but now im a state away :(

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah I know JD and his cronies are from lancaster and there is a dude on the luigi boards from lancaster and mow is all the way out there by his lonesome in erie. How did Mow get good living in Erie?

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
haha i should visit him cause i go back and forth from erie. i was gonna play with him b4 but i had to move back to ohio due to personal reasons

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
haha i need to play but no1 is interested in a smashfest or a tourny.. i could rent a building for it

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Hey, PA Player Finder, I just wanted to let you know that Global Enterprises, the only crew posted in Northeast PA, has changed its name to Teched Out Enterprises. We also have a roster change:

Umbra
Slim
Melon
JiggsCo.
Da Supe
Pav

There are others but they didn't post in this thread yet, so if you can make the change we will greatly appreciate it. And I will tell the others to post.

Thanks

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
ok pa needs to have a tourny, i say we have the venue in the MIDDLE of the state. That way more poeple would be inclined to go. I also say we have it during the school year because there are alot of people that went home from college in pittsburgh.

pockyD

Smash Legend
doesn't really make sense; there's nothing in the middle, it's just far east and far west =\

most logical solution would be to just find our way to more MD/VA stuff; it'll be about an hour longer maybe but you'll find much more competition and an actual smash scene (unlike, what, harrisburg?, state college?)

pockyD

Smash Legend
i would go during the summer since i'm in NJ

during the school year is kind of iffy since it's like 5 hrs; it would have to be something like a friday night -> sunday night thing for me to go

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
doesn't really make sense; there's nothing in the middle, it's just far east and far west =\

most logical solution would be to just find our way to more MD/VA stuff; it'll be about an hour longer maybe but you'll find much more competition and an actual smash scene (unlike, what, harrisburg?, state college?)
well we where talking about a pa smashfest soooo yea

pockyD

Smash Legend
are you trying to find a venue that's 2 hours away from the closest smasher or something =\

problem with PA is we're all at the edges; mow's thing was pretty central i guess

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
anyone going / go to temple??

hopefully i can get some good matches when i start college out there.
Drexel is a short train ride from Temple, we have a pretty active scene during the fall and Winter term.

A couple guys from temple came to drexel once or twice, so there are some smashers there.

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
I'm still in retirement.. You all better be around when brawl comes out.. If I gotta go through the crap of having no competition again.... I'll move out to philly or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom