• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Tournaments are linear and pre-arranged. Money matches are where the players must shine.

He called you out... and you lost... on pokefloats.

Plus you never dair spiked him through Brinstar.

<3 Bob

Scar

#HarveyDent
That joke has never been funny.
QFT, and yes I can quote myself, I am that cool. I am tempted to make a thread for everyone to make the same joke over and over.

PA power rankings should be based off of who is better in (insert something entirely irrelevant here)!

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
All I'm saying its just as good of an idea to merge Western PA with Ohio and Eastern with Jersey as it is to merge PA and NJ. I agree with Alan 100% there is no feasible solution to our power ranking issues seeing as the state is divided by 4 hours worth of driving, with almost no one in the middle of state, and no large scale tournaments to be heard of aside from one every blue moon.

But by all means, continue to make them because they make good conversation.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I like how some of them have "www" and some of them don't. <3 Sacr for total randomness.

On a more serious not, PA should have rankings, and I think a merger with NJ is not worth it as you'd have to go down to like, at least 20-30 people to mention everyone worth mentioning, which is really annoying when trying to decide if random dude in Pittsburgh who's never been to NJ is as good as random dude in North NJ who's never been to Pittsburgh. Now I know this is the same problem as the entirely in state rankings with Philly vs. Pittsburgh, but at least we get to limit it to like, 2 degrees of playing anyone when we keep it in state and we're left with less close decisions due to there being less people.

xyt

Smash Lord
I like how some of them have "www" and some of them don't. <3 Sacr for total randomness.

On a more serious not, PA should have rankings, and I think a merger with NJ is not worth it as you'd have to go down to like, at least 20-30 people to mention everyone worth mentioning, which is really annoying when trying to decide if random dude in Pittsburgh who's never been to NJ is as good as random dude in North NJ who's never been to Pittsburgh. Now I know this is the same problem as the entirely in state rankings with Philly vs. Pittsburgh, but at least we get to limit it to like, 2 degrees of playing anyone when we keep it in state and we're left with less close decisions due to there being less people.
I agree @_@)..

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I think the rankings should be based off of who can do the most multishines. It'll go something like this
1-Taki
2-Naka
3-Renth

Cause that makes total sense. More shine = more skill.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Rankings should be based off of light / color intensity of each player's prefered character color.

1- Renth
2- A-Laon
3- Cactuar
4- Wesley
5- Velocity
2 problems, renth plays blue, and velocity plays white. Which means hes off the spectrum all together because white isnt a color.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for Smashers that live at Penn State University Main Campus. If anyone knows of any can you please send me a private message of some names, cause my friends are lookin for people to play up there.

Scar

#HarveyDent
This is my favorite thread. It cannot die. Panelists, clear your schedules for Wednesday night and get stuff done!

Rankings probably won't even change much, and we have already heard the list of grievances so you can channel your focus on that which has proven to be incorrect from last list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom