• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm going to announce the next tournament I'm holding. EC/PA smashfest 2, and I'm aiming for about november. Right now my list of dates I'm shooting for are

oct 19-21
oct 26-28
nov 2-4

It will be a 3 day event again, and I may or may not have to get a different place on campus for the venue, but will be very close regardless.

People who are interested, throw some dates at me.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Sorry, I can't help being a jerkface. Also, I just web develop all day. . . so yea, that's the sorta stupid **** I'm used to.

Also, how fast do you solve Rubik's Cubes? I've never seen you do em and I'm curious about speeding it up cause it still takes me a couple of minutes to do them.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
hey ill be in erie PA for next couple months or so.. i should be there tomorrow. anybody wanna play while im up there?

xyt

Smash Lord
Fixed Post

El Komosutro....
$1 MM
Tekken 5
Soul Calibur 3

$2 MM
Tekken Tag

$10 MM
Rubik's Cube

Anybody wanna bet on if I can solve a rubiks cube on a pogostick without falling off?
if you don't mind i'd like to get in on a little soul calibur 3 action myself : D

is it roy's friend the really tall skinny pasty kid
no matt can't do it in 20 sec. as far as i know. i do however think he can do it under 2 min.

pockyD

Smash Legend
is it even physically possible to do them i under 20 seconds? i have trouble even getting it to turn smoothly lol

i remember seeing will smith do it on good morning america or something in under a minute (he said he had to learn how for the pursuit of happyness)

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
haha god movie.. well i think he sets up the cube so that he can do like 9 moves and itl be done

D

Deleted member

call my friend jim, he's the best player up there.

814-218-0190

we're friends, he beats me like 1/4th of the time, which is a lot better than almost all of PA.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
thanks man ill call him tomorrow if i go up tomorrow, its that or ill be up during the week.. let him know ill be calling

D

Deleted member

I'm also unhappy about my placement on the list, after watching dope thrash cactuar @ FC during crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom