• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Whichever one you want. I play on both without a problem.

Chefman, It's on the 12th lol. Signups are from 11 to 12 for doubles. Singles start when doubles are over. So no specific signup time there.

yea tuscon is bringing our melee people (well no forward, wobbles, or taj) and if we can get another one of our top 5 to go then phoenix will bring competition for brawl! Itll be way fun

so who can house arizona?

can we have an address and a contact phone number, cause one of our players needs that before asking

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Probably Neil (Sliraboe God, the indian who faps to melee all day, ect) He usually does the housing.

The Twins can also house as far as I know.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I also got back today, WITH a new vehicle that fits more than me and one other. YESSSSS

You know what that means Dekar! more OOS tournies for us!!

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
Whichever one you want. I play on both without a problem.

Chefman, It's on the 12th lol. Signups are from 11 to 12 for doubles. Singles start when doubles are over. So no specific signup time there.
Thanks man, I may go if I get a ride from my sisters. I was planing on spending the night at my sisters house for it won't so far to drive. I just don't no were to go from there or were its at.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Contact number:

Mine is 505-715-0076, just use that if you need me to talk to a parent or anything.

Address you'll be staying at- Neil's house. We'll get that soon. Don't give them my number until I've contacted Neil (who's phone is currently off... T.T)

It's nice to know AZ's got peeps driving all the way over here just to donate money to the pot for Melee and Brawl ;)

Crew battles?! OoS gets stomped by NM ??? :)

Hmmm...does anyone have an extra Melee case lying around? I lost mine a while back, and I think one of you guys took it home. Do you guys happen to have one with no Melee in it and another one with it?

This tournament on the 12th actually looks appealing. I'm rather excited. Melee for the first time in, what? Over a year?!? With actual out-of-staters again? Oh my goodness.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I'll make sure to bring your controller. Can't stay for long though :( like 3:30 to 5:15 ish. I'll bring SUB food for you hungry college kids you. I'll also bring melee ;)

What does Dekar want from me now? He doesn't need to be the middle man here. I already pm'ed Darklink my phone number.

Welcome back to the Land of Ensmashment, Stevick and Patren.

EDIT: Nolan, apparently I don't have your black controller. Somebody else must have taken it by mistake...I remember complaining to Tekkie about not being able to find my own black controller, yet there was an extra one with the rubber grip on (probably yours). I don't know where it is now :(

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Dekar, that is so profane!! Let's do it.

My Peach is going to be the biggest surprise at the tournament when I sweep through everyone and win!!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
well in terms of housing, this is all i know.

i will be spooning with the twins while neil gives the reach around...

<_< >_>

too homo?

nah......
also, crews will be legit :)

Top Bottom