• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
@Steven: I think you left your jacket back at my place yesterday. It might be Dylan's; I can't tell.
Where I previously was, there was no jobs due to the rural condition of my town, and there was no schooling opportunities, either. I was meant to move back to Russia with my brother, but he passed away from a heart attack in December, and I was left with no options. When Kyle and David offered me this opportunity, it was something I simply couldn't refuse. I needed to leave.
Ahh . . . I wasn't expecting such a personal, heartfelt reply. I'm sorry to hear that, Ian. Well, if it means anything, my house is always open too (even though I think you haven't been there before, you'd love it!), and I'd be happy to house you for an indefinite period of time if you ever need it.
I'm here in Albuquerque for 2 weeks. :D
HOLY **** DEREK!!! :awesome:
I can't wait to try out my new sex toys with you :lick:

Seriously though, I'm glad to hear you're back. Casey and all the other ****ers who give you **** don't know what they're talking about. You're pretty cool
I guess

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Ahh . . . I wasn't expecting such a personal, heartfelt reply. I'm sorry to hear that, Ian. Well, if it means anything, my house is always open too (even though I think you haven't been there before, you'd love it!), and I'd be happy to house you for an indefinite period of time if you ever need it.
Thank you, Njal. It means a lot to me. Do you have a cell phone with text messaging properties? :p

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Derek's cool that's why we give him **** you newbert?!?!?!
it all makes sense now! by that logic people like m2k on the boards (who get more **** than anybody else) are thus the coolest irl.
Thank you, Njal. It means a lot to me. Do you have a cell phone with text messaging properties? :p
(505) 400 - 9215
sorry ian my new sex toys are reserved for derek
if you want a piece of the action you'll have to beat his luigi in barlw

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
it all makes sense now! by that logic people like m2k on the boards (who get more **** than anybody else) are thus the coolest irl.
(505) 400 - 9215
sorry ian my new sex toys are reserved for derek
if you want a piece of the action you'll have to beat his luigi in barlw
That's ironic you mention Luigi. I'm watching videos of Boss' Luigi for some reason right now.

Looks like we're going to have to cash clash, my

WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE WEEGEE

Overgames

Smash Rookie
I don't think I remember how to play brawl... :urg:

Either way, I'm not doing ANYTHING these next 2 weeks. So if anyone has new sex toys, I'd love to help test them out. :woman:

tekkie

Smash Master
god i hate you

Hej Njal, I have a better answer.

Yes. I aspire to achieve all of my goals whilst living with Kyle, David and their mother, and they've offered me a place to stay within range of many feasible jobs. Where I previously was, there was no jobs due to the rural condition of my town, and there was no schooling opportunities, either. I was meant to move back to Russia with my brother, but he passed away from a heart attack in December, and I was left with no options. When Kyle and David offered me this opportunity, it was something I simply couldn't refuse. I needed to leave.

So now, I'm here. That's why. Hopefully that clears things up for you.
that's the most epic thing i'll ever read on this message board and probably most of the internet.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
All right.
I think it's time good ol' Neil actually HOSTS A MOTHER****ING FEST

I'm not exactly sure when
probably either Tuesday or Friday (all day of course) :awesome:

i miss the penny-wise increases in the electric bill
my mom misses the bloodshot eyes and crankiness
my carpets miss the physical pressure of angsty teenage boys
my walls miss the familiar volume of sound waves
my tvs miss being turned on
and most importantly, i miss melee and street fighter

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I might be able to go to a fest if theres brawl.
At my place, it's kinda a necessity.

A
I'm not exactly sure when
probably either Tuesday or Friday (all day of course) :awesome:
Can't go to either of these. Working Monday night, then Tuesday morning, and friday is my 21st birthday, not to mention working until 8.

Wait wat Ian? Mothers day was last sunday lol

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I'll show up with some sort of amends for missing the late night fest on Friday.
I might be able to show up later in the night, both with your jacket and amends for my horrid SSFIV play Saturday.
Can't go to either of these. Working Monday night, then Tuesday morning, and friday is my 21st birthday, not to mention working until 8.
I guess I could host a fest at my place Thursday? Not really sure right now :p

@Ian I left my **** at the apartment last night :(
God damn now I know how women feel when they forget their bra at some dude's house after a one-night stand :embarrass:

EDIT: lol @ urbandictionary

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I might be able to show up later in the night, both with your jacket and amends for my horrid SSFIV play Saturday.I guess I could host a fest at my place Thursday? Not really sure right now :p
Thursday would be nice. Actually ideal for me, but I could do tomorrow if I have to.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
What's this? Neil's wanting to host a fest this week? I'd be down.

McDonald's never calls me to work anyway despite the fact I got hired, so I'll be free. (Now watch I'll get a call to say I'll need to work the day Neil's fest happens.)

Top Bottom