• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Trying it now. So sure this is the one. It's streamlined so well, and the quote buttons are just large enough for me to multiquote all day, so great.

I think I'll stay with New Random Bull**** UI after comparing it to my penis.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
What happened to the Revolution layout? I don't see why they had to get rid of it to add this one... they should have just made this layout another option. I want Revolution back!

HAHAHAHAH! Love it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12486355#post12486355

Hey everyone, the venue site has been chosen and I have updated the post with a lot of new information. Let me know what you think. The only thing left to do is make the changes on the flier, print the fliers out and distribute them all over the city, and the cost. Tomorrow Ronald and I are going in to pay the full fee for the 11 hours we will have the venue, but I will need a check for $50 from someone for the damages and replacement deposit. This check is going to sit there for 2 months, and when no damages occur they will hand it right back to us. They won't even cash it. I think. Point is, I have no money and Ronald has no checks, so we need a check for that from anyone who is willing to help here...it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys! :)

Now we just need to be certain we get enough supplies for the tournament. I still need to know what a few of you can bring. If you're not going to be here, it would be wonderful if you could still let someone else bring your stuff to the tournament for you. Another thing: everything we use is going to be labeled immediately so that nothing gets lost or confused. :)

Hmmm...that is very appreciated Nicknyte. We have to have the check tomorrow though, so perhaps it would work better if you transferred $50 to my bank account and then I can write the check? When this is all over, I will reimburse you immediately if that is the case. :) If not, I think that Kyle and David said they would be able to help with this.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Hm...this new skin...I rather liked the previous one I had. I guess it was the Revolution one or something. Not too keen on the big buttons, but whatever.

Anyway, made a post on that topic. I'll probably be going, but I've got around two months to decide, so that's plenty.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I will actually be at work for the first part of the day.
I will be at V's house for the rest of the day. But it doesn't matter if you get the check from Kyle or I lol. It's not like there's gonna be any damages to the venue ;)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Steven! Sorry, but remove me from the semi-confirmed car participants. I just don't have the money.

Also, I feel like Smashboards was dipped in the blood of several brightly colored children's cartoon characters.

I'll give you controversy.

Sleepy-time Kangaroo is the least cute thing ever.
I dunno. I thought it was pretty cute.

overgames is confirmed for the june 11th tournament!
Win!

From the airport?
No, from your mom's house. *doo doo tish*

tw1n

Smash Champion
One, tahoo, three... three.

And Kyle has to convert all the vids and reduce the length to be under 15 minutes each. But (if he actually is home tomorrow morning) I will at least get WF's and LF's posted k :)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
One, tahoo, three... three.

And Kyle has to convert all the vids and reduce the length to be under 15 minutes each. But (if he actually is home tomorrow morning) I will at least get WF's and LF's posted k :)
both wf and lf have me in them

and both wf and lf have me getting my *** kicked

if you post the LF's where kyle destroys me at least post the set where i beat down him down with peach

Light_

Smash Apprentice
both wf and lf have me in them

and both wf and lf have me getting my *** kicked

if you post the LF's where kyle destroys me at least post the set where i beat down him down with peach
No, you must feel what it's like to have my curse! The curse of always doing bad or getting my *** kicked in any videos featuring myself.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol no worries Paul. I'll also post the sets where I played gay and terrible vs August and Steven.
I just wish we recorded Neil playing August lol. The end of that set cracked me up. Freakin Neilcides.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So it's not 100% confirmed yet, but SOFT will most likely be attending our tournament. He is a very good puff player from Georgia.

Also that poster is very well done Z!

Top Bottom