• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Even though Mario Galaxy 2 isn't much of a multiplayer game, is anyone thinking of holding a fest with it when it's released?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Yeah, Smash has become less focused on fests lately. We held one for NSMBWii, for instance.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Smash only happens at my house or Nolan's dorm, unfortunately Nolan's visiting NY for a while lol.

Doom, do you have any NY smasher's numbers? Nolan's trying to get a hold of one, and Shadow hasn't PMed me back.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yeah, I do. I'm actually very close to NYC (an hour, hour and a half) and saw Nolan's post in a NY crew thread about getting some Smash in while up there. So ironic that he's up here a week after I was down there, lol. He could have showed up to my tournament yesterday, some NYC people went.

If he's in Queens, he should hit up the members of DA (Wes, Dire, Bum, etc.) or Cheese...but we all know Cheese isn't the best person to get a first impression of NY Smash from.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I wanted to go to your tourney Saturday but that was when my mom was graduating, the reason i'm down here =p. Anyway Doom my number is 505 363 1730 you should text me/call me numbers of smashers because monday is my last free day while i'm down here ):

tekkie

Smash Master
i am now living alone (moving into right now) in a four bedroom on-campus apartment with two bathrooms two couches 1.5 fridges and a tv. buuuuuuuuut its an hour south of ABQ. :p unfortunate because id definitely be down for hosting smooshforks

also any plans for another abq tourney and also DEVASTATIOOOOOOON

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
how are you living alone in a god **** four bedroom apartment?

[00:57] kitsoogle: I'll get on it.
[00:57] isaccard: I will GET ON YOU
[00:58] kitsoogle: please do that.
[00:58] isaccard: I WILL
[00:58] kitsoogle: yay

tekkie

Smash Master
mmmm, also get los alamos dude to come down i wanna ddr money match :O

also we should play that ***gy worthless campy POS Brawl game too

Dont.Forget.To.Smile

Smash Rookie
mmmm, also get los alamos dude to come down i wanna ddr money match :O
What do you play? I've been playing since 5th mix. I'm rocking Supernova up here in Los Alamos, but the best machine around I've found is the In The Groove 2 machine over at Quiggy's in Santa Fe.

All the ITG I've found around ABQ are all on modded DDR boxes.

Oh and the Pump It Up Pro machine at It'z.... drool.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Since Walker, Niall, and Josh wanted one, I guess I'll host a fest this weekend to kick off summer and celebrate SMG2. I'll make it a little special too - it will start Saturday afternoon and end Sunday night, or whenever afterwards. Sleep over if you want. QUIET DOWN at night; my grandfather is here.

Now here's the interesting part. School will officially be over for me Thursday, and I will spend Friday cleaning up my room (and the entire house too). That means cleaning out all of my old, uninteresting video game **** too.

So I'll sell / give away my old video game stuff this weekend. Make sure to show up to the fest if you want to get some stuff, it's first-come-first-serve unless you all want to fight (bid) over it.

I'll post a list of everything I plan to sell / give away Thursday night.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Don't get rid of your gamecube copy of twilight princess, I've got something hilarious to show you in that if it's first edition.

tekkie

Smash Master
What do you play? I've been playing since 5th mix. I'm rocking Supernova up here in Los Alamos, but the best machine around I've found is the In The Groove 2 machine over at Quiggy's in Santa Fe.

All the ITG I've found around ABQ are all on modded DDR boxes.

Oh and the Pump It Up Pro machine at It'z.... drool.
i play DDR/ITG/bit of PIU. The Santa Fe ITG2 was sexy, not sure if they still have that. The PPP ITG2 was good once but its probably **** now. The DDR near my house (westside PPP) isnt bad. it is extreme plus though.

all dance machines are sex at itz but its soooooooooooooooooooo expensive

also neil i will be there saturday :O

someone who plays brawllwlalwlelalwelwoelurwijolcwl;awl come so i can play

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Steven has a grey jacket.

Also, I come back to town Wednesday at one! I'll probably be at the fest during that weekend, or if anyone is down, i'll hold one on thursday maybe!

WHO WANTS TO GO TO PUTT PUTT ON WEDNESDAY I DO YEAHHH

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Lol putt putt.

BTW, I got a reeeaaaaaaallllly nice DDR pad for my birthday (lol surprise fail It showed up 3 days early), so we can awesome DDR it up at my place

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Steven has a grey jacket.

Also, I come back to town Wednesday at one! I'll probably be at the fest during that weekend, or if anyone is down, i'll hold one on thursday maybe!

WHO WANTS TO GO TO PUTT PUTT ON WEDNESDAY I DO YEAHHH
My jacket is greener than a jealous leprechaun's environmentally-conscious, gamma-irradiated spinach ****.

Your blaspheming aside, I AM DOWN FOR PUTT PUTT ON WEDNESDAY YEAHHH.

UNLESS YOU ARE NOT EXTENDING AN INVITATION BUT MERELY EXPRESSING YOUR OWN EXCITEMENT, IN WHICH CASE BOOO.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
YEAH THAT'S AWESOME WALKER LETS PLAY DDR IS IT METAL OR FOAM

YEAH LETS ALL GO TO PUTT PUTT ON WEDNESDAY ESPECIALLY STEVEN AND HIS GREY JACKET YEAH

AND AFTERWARDS WE CAN LIVE LIFE TOGETHER ONE HOUR AT A TIME LETTING OUR DREAMS BLOSSOMS INTO GOLDEN PATHS TO ADULTHOOD

YEAH caps YEAH

Top Bottom