• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well ****. Wish I could go to the tourney this Saturday, or the one in CO for that matter ~.~ ****ing work.

Tourney 16th, Ninja Monkey again, gonna try and get as many people as possible so we can just have a nice old "shindig"

What's everyone's opinion on a friendly no-pay item tourney after the 1v1's and 2v2's ? Pay-in suggestions? Who has a wii/possibly an extra TV they could bring in? :D

Also xion it's for the 16th, probably at 6PM for 10-15 dollars singles pay-in (most likely 10) anddddd it's at the Ninja Monkey on Montgomery and Juan Tabo.
This still goin on?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Tourney is going to be at Ninja Monkey on Saturday, tourney starts at noon, 1v1's first and then the 2v2's go, 10 dollar pay-in for singles, 10 dollars/team for doubles.

Gl hf! :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, go over the tournament in Per-something and win. I won't be there. So no worries about me :)

Btw, players that I think can destroy CO.
Myself, Alphabravo, Davis, Goldenglove, and Erich(once he stops getting greedy.)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Hey, go over the tournament in Per-something and win. I won't be there. So no worries about me :)

Myself, Alphabravo, Davis, Goldenglove, and Erich(once he stops getting greedy.)
Nice job at CO, Everett. I must say, Ferdi looks really different >_<
*cough* Just because I'm not as active at brawl doesn't mean I can't ****... (I had one referee-cut-off match with Tony and was ****** his sonic :))
Anyways, a very happy birthday to you Davis! :)
A very warm thank you to Steven for you-know-what :)

I have even more great news :) My parent's friends donated a TV to me...so now to every smash tournament I go to, I will usually bring 2 full setups (one for brawl, one for melee)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing out of curiosity. Let's say some weekend I host a melee smashfest, meaning that the majority of setups will have melee, and upon request, we can have brawl (but mostly melee :p). How many people out of all of the mainstream Abq smashers would come?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Why is everyone capitalizing the z?
It looks cooler. You should do it, too.

Also, Tim is right. SinZ$ would be the ****. Start using that as your tag.

You lost to Lunchmeat. LUNCHMEAT!

Nah, that kid is good.

Tim can take most of ya, same with Ferdi. Jeris and Leo would **** all, but they're dumb and don't come to tournaments right now, for some reason. D:

*cough* Just because I'm not as active at brawl doesn't mean I can't ****... (I had one referee-cut-off match with Tony and was ****** his sonic :))
Wait... we played? I'm so confused, I dun remember that. Unless you mean at AZ 1 2. Everyone ever has been ****** my Sonic. I'm getting super bored with Brawl, so I might just pick up MK soon and just ****. Or just drop the game entirely, and only be a tournament director.

At any rate, I'll still play Melee. **** is fun.

Also, I'm getting SUPER into GG. Any of you play GG?

Dekar173

Justice Man
So, how's about ACTUALLY organizing the next carpool down to Denver, Boulder, wherever the hell the next big CO tourney is? Interstate competition is always fun, and I can probably get us either one of my buddy's places to stay for free, or a hotel for like 10 bucks a person (not per night, for the stay).

CO, let us know when the next super-event is going down! :]

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Wtf, I didn't know anyone aside from Kash could make me laugh.
Fixed that for reality.
Wow. It feels good not to get hated on for once.

Would you guys come up for Melee? I think we're just gonna use Brawl to get scrubs money from now on.
If there isn't a big Brawl tournament, the only reason I would go up is to hang out, which I would do. I'd play friendlies, but I doubt I'd enter a Melee tournament.

Yeah, I'm a scrub :(

IMPORTANT

KITSUNE IS MOVING INTO ALBUQUERQUE AND WILL BE HERE SATURDAY!
I think his tag is Kitsune anyways... and I forgot his real name. I'm such a failure.

Regardless, I think we should throw a big Smashfest to welcome him to Albuquerque.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
why not invite him to either of the tournaments this weekend of the weekend after?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey guys.

Cibola is doing Sweeney Todd for the fall musical.

I am gonna try out for Sweeney Todd :) Wish me luck, I think I have the role though :)

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Yeah. I'm not Cunning. Dissappinting, I know. Anyway my name is August, and I hope to get know you guys. Feel free to call or text me at 847-909-6726.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
One more thing out of curiosity. Let's say some weekend I host a melee smashfest, meaning that the majority of setups will have melee, and upon request, we can have brawl (but mostly melee :p). How many people out of all of the mainstream Abq smashers would come?
I would come. Honestly, I don't think anyone else would show besides the Breens.

I'm getting super bored with Brawl, so I might just pick up MK soon and just ****. Or just drop the game entirely, and only be a tournament director.
Be like me...play every character in the game and when things get tough...pick up MK and suddenly things become 1000x easier.

Good news everyone...I dropped Brawl.:bee: I might still do teams though.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I would come. Honestly, I don't think anyone else would show besides the Breens.

Be like me...play every character in the game and when things get tough...pick up MK and suddenly things become 1000x easier.

Good news everyone...I dropped Brawl.:bee: I might still do teams though.
if u pick up snake things become 9001x eaisier

Dekar173

Justice Man
I play Brawl for teams and Sonic. That's it. Mebbe sumdat CF and Mario.

The game would be 1000x better without MK, IC infinites, or all the stupid grab crap.

I would also accept smaller sweetspots, or hitstun.

I see what you did there.
Yes, he typed "u" instead of "you" and misspelled easier. (on purpose or not, who knows!?!?)

Also, he couldn't control himself any longer and proceeded to lose the game all over the last known holocaust survivor's face. Any questions?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Sakurai! what's the smash community say about his power level!?
*crunch*
Snake's OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

WHAT! 9000? But he's not even a nintendo character!

There, fixed for justice.

Dekar173

Justice Man
and evoz, the way you butchered that rather simple line is quite saddening... I think that may just have been the push I needed in order to go from "trying to get attention" to "actually offing myself"

Thanks.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The tourney was today. It was at ninjamonkey.

I got 1st, neil got 2nd, Steven got 3rd, and Erich got 4th.

In teams me and erich got second because we had to leave.(they weren't even done with losers semi's by when we left, so I dunno who go first and third.

Top Bottom