• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
fest was good. proved i am the best pikachu in the world

someone took the batteries out of my remote i'm guessing to get use out of a wiimote. when they did they didnt put the cover for the batteries back on the remote. :( whoever did this can you tell me where you remember putting it down?

Napos

Smash Ace
-With all the item talk, Victor goes into training mode, assist trophies on, gets Mr. Resetti, immediately regrets his decision-:woman:

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone from the tourney find a Smash Bros. Brawl case (but with no disc)? It had some paper inside of it.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Wednesday (June 22nd) I'm holding a fest/pool party to welcome August back to Albuquerque. Show up for your chance to get a look at my enormous
fridge
!
All right, to elaborate on this. It'll start at 4:00. All I have games-wise is a PS3 and Mortal Kombat, so please bring set-ups whatever games you'd like to play. Bring a swimsuit if you wish to swim.

Address is 1920 Butterfly Maiden Tr. NE, contact me at 301-2961.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Looks like I may be able to attend Steven's fest too.

Hey Walk, you still have my Wii Remote? You could bring it with you.

HAHAH. These posts have gotten quite awesome. I enjoyed that, probably a bit too much.

I work until 5:30 on Wednesday, but I will head straightway to Steven's afterward. :)

Also, yes Walker I am trying to drive out. But I do not know if I can yet...and I have to go to New Jersey for a weekend sometime this summer as well, so I need to conserve money for that plane ticket.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'm almost tempted to bring Sonic and the Secret Rings to one of these fests, since it has a Mario Party-ish multiplayer. >_>

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
VICTR saw your post in the Genesis thread.

For the sake of organization, will anyone who wants and has the ability to go to Genesis say that they can please? I found someone who has room in their hotel for you guys so I need to get back to him asap.

Registration ends at the end of this month too.

Napos

Smash Ace
VICTR saw your post in the Genesis thread.

For the sake of organization, will anyone who wants and has the ability to go to Genesis say that they can please? I found someone who has room in their hotel for you guys so I need to get back to him asap.

Registration ends at the end of this month too.
I want to go! It would be my first major tourney. Who is all going FOR SURE? Who are the drivers?

Top Bottom