• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So with the new smash coming, I want to do this. I want to attract new players, and just have bad *** huge tournaments, whether there's $100 or $10 on the line, I want a titload of people there.

Let us have a giant items tournament.
Smash 4 isnt even in development yet. are we gonna spend two years making an items scene? muh

Iria

Smash Rookie
I have a small squad (~5-10 people) in the anime club that regularly plays brawl casually. They would love to do items-on matches on crazy stages. Note: they are very casual players.

Napos

Smash Ace
Two day event? day one items and day two non. Organize Monthlies? I'm down to host every other month.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
WALKER WE'RE PLAYING SOME MAGIC I HOPE. :<
Yeah, we are. New EDH precons with new cards are out on friday actually.

So with the new smash coming, I want to do this. I want to attract new players, and just have bad *** huge tournaments, whether there's $100 or $10 on the line, I want a titload of people there.

Let us have a giant items tournament.
I'm down for this lol, altough smash 4 is still at least 2 years away.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Any Roswell players wanna come to DMT 8 in Lubbock, TX next saturday? It's only 3 hours away. Can't say the same for Alubuquerque though...

I actually have tomorrow off as well. Also, this whole Brawl talk going on is making me lawl hard-core.

Also Nolan...REALLY?!? ;) Haha, seriously though I was impressed mate! :]

tekkie

Smash Master
hey. heeeeeeeeey.

anyone here work at mcdonalds?

edit: banjo steal me a pikachu and an oshawott and i'll love you forever

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
1. Is there a Nolan fest happening today?

2. Next Wednesday (June 22nd) I'm holding a fest/pool party to welcome August back to Albuquerque. Show up for your chance to get a look at my enormous
fridge
!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Nolan said there was a fest today...

And I have loads of sexy new magic cards Nolan won't be able to read, but will want to play with!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ikelmann huh... kinda fits. If only Ian knew how to punch or even swing a sword it'd work.

Also Roswell is where Benders head was buried for 1000 years...
That episode is too good.

:phone:

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
There will be a fest tonight. It will start between 5:30 and 6:00. I'll post/send out texts.

If food is retrieved, it will be from McDonalds. No exceptions.

Top Bottom