• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Ohai guise. I found me some tasty internets to nom on. Have I missed anything good since I left?
- steven changes his mk9 main from kano to nightwolf aka john redcorn.
- steven gets a ps3
- kof 13 for consoles (as seen above), i owe steven a dollar
- i win my first tournament just to have honda get dumped on ae
- yun, yang, and fei are really REALLY good.

- steven changes his mk9 main from kano to nightwolf aka john redcorn.
- steven gets a ps3
- kof 13 for consoles (as seen above), i owe steven a dollar
- i win my first tournament just to have honda get dumped on ae
- yun, yang, and fei are really REALLY good.
Interesting... Congrats on your victory and yay for Steven. Are you guys enjoying AE?

Arms

Smash Rookie
I really hope not. Once I get back into town I want to play the **** out of AE.

Oh lovely Steven. I am sorry that the weekend plans fell through, yet undeniably happy that you get to grace our tournament!! :D I also don't have to go get your things from you, lol.

EDIT: We are still 9 TV's short of being even everyone, including the 7 PS3's that we now have. We have 24 consoles and only 15 TV's. If anyone knows anyone else that would be willing to let us borrow their TV for the day or any other way to get one there, it would be very appreciated, lol.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
You think Neil would let us borrow a couple of his TVs even though he's not coming?

Hmmm...perhaps.

On a side note: If anyone wants to practice some Melee today, call me and come over. I'm giving people until 6:00. That's 45 minutes from now. If not, then I am going to busy myself with other things and people.

EDIT: I think I may have found about 5 more TV's...working on it and using all my resources, lol. So hopefully we can scrounge up enough here.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'm the reverse of steven lol. My GM approved my being off this weekend. My GMs mom got cancer, she flies to NY. Shift manager schedules me for saturday. Say she didn't know, can't do anything about it, try and get a shift swap....

I'm praying right now.

I have 2 TVs that you guys can pick up if needed.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Try Craigslist? There are usually free tvs up on there.
lol if you can find me a free, working tv on craigslist within all of new mexico, i'd be very surprised.

actually, if you could find one anywhere in the southwest, i'd be surprised. craigslist doesn't always have free stuff. more or less a stereotype imo.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
lol if you can find me a free, working tv on craigslist within all of new mexico, i'd be very surprised.

actually, if you could find one anywhere in the southwest, i'd be surprised. craigslist doesn't always have free stuff. more or less a stereotype imo.
there are 3 tvs in my house and 2 of them I got for free off craigslist.

Iria

Smash Rookie
I have a device that can turn a computer monitor into a TV (with cable, composite, svideo, and component inputs), but I am not sure if it lags like HDTVs which need to upscale. Also it needs external speakers for it to get sound; any small speakers work (and I have some). So someone just would need to bring a computer monitor (anything with a VGA port). My other monitors have TV inputs but are rather large and are currently connected to a bunch of things, and they lag since they are high definition.

Also, (I'm asking again but) anyone want to team up for brawl doubles this Saturday? I don't care who, it's for fun anyways lol. :132:

Anyone who can meet at my house tomorrow morning between 11:00 and 11:30 please do so with all of your equipment. Then we can all head up there together in one big caravan. I have labels for everyone and a label maker as well. I probably live the closest to the Community Center as well, even closer than the Twins. Thanks everyone. :) See you all tomorrow! If you need to know where I live...call someone who knows where I live, lol. Or get my number and call me.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Yo can you bring some extra labels to the venue for people who can't make it to your place? Arigatou!

Top Bottom