• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Arms

Smash Rookie
I'm Patrick
I'm great and fantastic

EDIT

There is MvC3 at best buy.. mother of god

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Hey dudes whats up?

Soo Being on this ship has some advantages. I've been to comicon a while ago and got to play MvC3! I'll send some pictures when I can!

I miss my NM crew =(

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Public Service Announcement:

I AM HOSTING A SMASHFEST THIS SATURDAY

in celebration of

1) a beautiful change in my life
If Zack actually paid attention that evening we played Street Fighter a few days ago, then he'd know what I'm talking about. Everyone else, with enough ratiocination, can probably guess what it is too.
2) the upcoming release of MvC3, a game I simply don't give a **** about but you all do
3) the beta version of Project M, a game that a select few people are optimistic about
and by select few I mean it's probably just you, Paul

Yeah, you all know smash is in my blood and that bull**** post a few weeks ago was just a lie. I was just going through my menstrual cycle. It's over now; don't worry :p

Make this fest even more awesome than the last one I hosted. That means EVERYBODY better ****ing show up. Needless to say, you guys still shouldn't be loud to the point of jeopardizing my mom's health.

@Ronald, I'm afraid this Friday afternoon won't work. Hey, you've got a whole Saturday instead.

@Twins, Lewis, August, and potentially Brad: i just don't have the imagination nor the vivacity needed for such a dynamic game as dnd. just have your way with my piece of **** owl. **** it or something; i don't care

Iria

Smash Rookie
I would go, but I have anime club on Saturdays :(

I'm trying to get back into the smash scene after being dormant for a while, do people still play brawl (besides Nolan and Walker)?

tekkie

Smash Master
i play brawl. i'm practicing more high tier characters in addition to wolf and kirby. not sure who to stick with; snake gets ***** by ddd and mk, diddy takes too much work, falco gets ***** by mk, maybe marth but he also gets ***** by mk. seriously i need to work on my pocket mk

not going to abq for a while we got ***** by that snowstorm and school is being a dong and i'm spending too much time on ssx 3 and soon tony hawk's pro skater 2

nolan when i next see you you're going to **** hello kitties

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhkDL6gWUa8
duke nukem and twisted metal and ssx its like the universe just came on planet earth

tw1n

Smash Champion
I played the project M demo at Apex for a while. That game was way fun! I wonder how much they have added since then lol.

P.S. If I get an SD card then I will probably download it lol

Light_

Smash Apprentice
I would go, but I have anime club on Saturdays :(

I'm trying to get back into the smash scene after being dormant for a while, do people still play brawl (besides Nolan and Walker)?
I'm still pretty good at Brawl but I don't play it actively, just whenever Melee isn't around.

Also I want to try out Project M, I have only played Brawl minus...

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
@Ronald, I'm afraid this Friday afternoon won't work. Hey, you've got a whole Saturday instead.
Blast it Neil, I'll be filming all day Saturday. I'm afraid I can't make it. Since when do you only smash once a weekend? Just come over for a couple of hours on Friday :D

Also, Kyle, are you still interested in doing biweeklies?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
1) a beautiful change in my life
If Zack actually paid attention that evening we played Street Fighter a few days ago, then he'd know what I'm talking about. Everyone else, with enough ratiocination, can probably guess what it is too.
i know what you are talking about, and i'm surprised.

edit- i've probably asked this before, but does anyone here have ggpo?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Light may be in town this weekend (thus making it 3 in a row!)

So if anyone wants to smash with him then be sure to let us know k.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Reason why Abq should go to Game Night.

1. 2/3rds of SV might go
Nicknyte
Vectorman

2. Yall guys are 3 hours away from LC why Tucson is 5 hours away from LC and 8 from Abq.

3. I wanna see the twins.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Hey Twins, you're still going to Genesis right? If so, what are you doing for housing? I'm gonna fly down there, but IDK about my housing situation, and if you guys are being housed by someone, I wanted to see if I could mooch, or help split a hotel if it's that.

tw1n

Smash Champion
That's just inconsiderate :D Use your magic carpet! Squadalaaaa! Ur off!
Listen to Dekar. Trust me.

Hey Twins, you're still going to Genesis right? If so, what are you doing for housing? I'm gonna fly down there, but IDK about my housing situation, and if you guys are being housed by someone, I wanted to see if I could mooch, or help split a hotel if it's that.
We are probably getting our own room like we did last time. Not sure who is rooming with us. but if we do get our own room then ya sure. If not then it's not up to us sorry.

Top Bottom