• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
a lanfest thread said:
you will not win at ddr hahaha me and some friends can pass max 300 easily and we also played itg which is a lot harder and we can pass 10 footers
i'm so ****ed

or im being counter trolled

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Kara throw.

Press forward + mk with Ken, then press grab. The MK will begin to come out for a split second, and then Ken will appear to warp forward and grab. Greatly extends grab range. You have to press grab very quickly after the forward mk, almost at the same time.

Also, you dont need to learn big combos, but try to get a grasp on links... They're like, super important...

cr.jab, cr.jab (note that lights will chain if you just drum 'em out, so try to time 'em... You'll know if you got the link if you can combo a special after)
cr.jab, cr.fierce
cr.jab, cr.forward

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
You taught me how to kara throw last time, steven :p I can do it like 90% of the time

I can do cr.jab cr.fierce into specials already.

Dekar173

Justice Man
You taught me how to kara throw last time, steven :p I can do it like 90% of the time

I can do cr.jab cr.fierce into specials already.
Watch an enormous amount of Daigo videos, and then mimic/learn how to do what he does against each character.

You can now play Ryu.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'm gonna kill you guys.

It's HM03

RAGE EDIT: I really hate you it's Surf, not swim ;kjkhth'tkhgdhhy;resobypokohpohlkhhjhjjhjhjh

Top Bottom