• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol that's so awesome! Miss ya too bro

Edit: Oh ya. I'd prefer a Neil Fest just to be honest. Light doesn't have his car this weekend and I kinda don't want to drive all the ways down to UNM lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
He's going to MLG Dallas apparently.
Not any more, I've got tests and I'm not about to go to TX to get timed out instead of class XD

Yes I play Brawl, I'll probably go to regional tourneys that are worthwhile as well as Apex3, but for now I'm not going out of my way to play when it's either just not worth my time or detrimenting other things I need to do.

Brawl is dead in NM, so I'll live with that. Not that big a deal since I can play Lol now ;p

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
If a new scene came up, would you play again? I can't say for sure, but I've got a few magic players interested is trying it out.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Not any more, I've got tests and I'm not about to go to TX to get timed out instead of class XD

Yes I play Brawl, I'll probably go to regional tourneys that are worthwhile as well as Apex3, but for now I'm not going out of my way to play when it's either just not worth my time or detrimenting other things I need to do.

Brawl is dead in NM, so I'll live with that. Not that big a deal since I can play Lol now ;p
But hell its worth it to hang out with me.
Silly kyle is being a bit too silly trying to flirt with MY BOYFRIEND. get off him!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'd love to play even if it was just items games lol it's a lot of fun.

I haven't played doubles in forever :(
Doubles is soooo much better than singles lol.

I'll let you know if something happens. Right now, I'm just trying to see if anyone is interested.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol come on over axe :)

and yo Silly Kyle. You can try dating my brother :) he uses peach on occasion if you catch my drift.

yo dekar. Go to genesis 2 :) and when are you open during the week normally. Maybe i'll pull out my super fast sexy sonic on you ;)

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lol come on over axe :)

and yo Silly Kyle. You can try dating my brother :) he uses peach on occasion if you catch my drift.

yo dekar. Go to genesis 2 :) and when are you open during the week normally. Maybe i'll pull out my super fast sexy sonic on you ;)
Genesis 2 is pure melee :O

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol go to genesis 2 Dekar. **** some face lol.

And ya Bryce, SleepyK made it. It makes me laugh every time :D

Top Bottom