• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Silly Kyle, why are you so silly ;)

Lol my Falco ***** peach hahaha. Light doesn't stand a chance (oh god please don't kill me light underscore)

tekkie

Smash Master
if anyone in ABQ ends up going to the Las Cruces thing let me know; i'd like to tag along. also i have a cell phone now so you can like call me n **** :O pm me if you wants it

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Uhhhh, he might come and practice if he still played lol. Not showing up for any fetst for a couple months is something of an indicator.

Dekar173

Justice Man
What Zack said.

I can't hold a fest, unfortunately, as I work both Friday and Saturday, but I'd like to potentially go to one after work. :O

God I'm the best at League of Legends in the ever.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Come over here so we can have our MM/Pride match (whichever works for you)!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I'm totes down! Can't wait to break your teeth as I stomp on your head while you're biting the curb with Peach's high heels :woman:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'm totes down! Can't wait to break your teeth as I stomp on your head while you're biting the curb with Peach's high heels :woman:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Holy crap you want to hurt me that bad over just smash?

Alright I'm down. But don't go crying or yelling *** bashing when I take your peach and wipe my *** with her only to realize that I just made matters worse because I tried cleaning my rear end with a piece of s***!

<3

5$ on Kyle.
$5 on Kyle.
$100 on Kyle!
*whistles*

Top Bottom