• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

I think Neil said he was planning a Thursday-Friday fest. Just sayin'.
Also, more people should play LoL. It's purdy cool.

Wait, it IS Thurday. ****. Well, I suppose a Thursday fest isn't happening.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
lol street fighter x tekken game confirmed plus street fighter 3rd strike online edition

edit: tekken x street fighter confirmed as well

there's going to be 2 different versions...one developed by capcom the other developed by namco

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
i got this e-mail from the extra casting lady:

Hey Guys and Girls

We Need your help we are still looking for somemore HIGH SCHOOL students for Monday July 26, 2010

Please call your friends and ask them to call us if they would like to make some MONEY and have a great time on the film set "FRIGHT NIGHT" please call our office ASAP 505/341-2216!!!!!if they are the ages 18-20

Thank you

Someone should hold a fest tomorrow or Wednesday, since I'm not working on those days. Either or would be fine. No one comes to my house when I hold fests and I can't hold them really late either, otherwise I would.

Top Bottom