• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Be warned about Monty Python?

You're kidding right, Erich?

Monty Python is better than most movies ever.
Haha, hey I had to make sure that all of you had the appropriate senses of humor! Just in case there was a bad egg floating around...somewhere...o.O

But anyway, yea. Movie night on a big projection screen at my house on Saturday.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Haha, hey I had to make sure that all of you had the appropriate senses of humor! Just in case there was a bad egg floating around...somewhere...o.O

But anyway, yea. Movie night on a big projection screen at my house on Saturday.
Assuming I could get a ride to and back (I'm working until 5 saturday), Monty Python too good.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Nationally Melee's alive, just locally it's dead.

Smash is pretty dead here.

I'd like to host tournaments, I'd like to have **** go on for us to get hyped for, but you're all too busy playing fighter of the month to care =O

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I spent the whole day watching Case Closed movies. It certainly spiced things up for me . . . I was moved to tears.

You (I'm looking at you, August!) can find English versions of the first 6 movies on YouTube.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Nationally Melee's alive, just locally it's dead.

Smash is pretty dead here.

I'd like to host tournaments, I'd like to have **** go on for us to get hyped for, but you're all too busy playing fighter of the month to care =O
I'm not.......... I would be down for Tournaments, even if it's just monthlies. Working on Saturday is a ***** though.

flapjack > courage the cowardly dog
I don't care If I go to jail forever, I'm hiring a hitman.

thats it you mother****er this community is over

j/k flapjack isnt bad but seriously come on courage is tha best

know what else adventure time > everything else
^this too

I wont say Flapjack is better than Courage, but what I don't understand is how someone could love Courage and dislike Flapjack. They're both very similar.

tekkie

Smash Master
I wont say Flapjack is better than Courage, but what I don't understand is how someone could love Courage and dislike Flapjack. They're both very similar.
flapjack is just a series of kind of silly sometimes weird **** going on. courage has a different plot with a different bat**** insane villain for every episode and also has a lot of awesome recurring characters (like the ******* computer)

and flapjack never had an episode about a guy getting off by cutting hair while stringing along a seussian rhyme the entire episode. that's quality writing.

but seriously, adventure time

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
You guys were just talking about a new Mortal Kombat movie, well, I guess there's a new game too: http://www.giantbomb.com/the-next-mortal-kombat-trailer-brings-the-pain/17-2621/

It looks like it's 2D, which is nice. I wonder how it'll turn out.

OH MY GOD: http://www.dorkly.com/video/1745/lady-calls-tech-support-over-pac-man-google-logo
Oh God, that tech support video...the awkward silences were funny though.

That new Mortal Kombat game looks cool though.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Banjo after looking at your sig I've decided you play far too much single player.

Go download Counter-Strike, play it all day every day for a couple years, and then I'll be happy with you.

Go.

Arms

Smash Rookie
what's funny is Halo is bigger than almost every pc fps.

And it gets bigger with every new game cause the players don't quit cause it isn't 1.6 with nice graphics

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
@Nolan - Myself/Tia/Davis/Katie/Destry/Daveed are all down for Toy Story 3.

@Cartoon discussion - Courage is amazing. Flapjack is the creepy tale of a little boy who's always two minutes away from being *****.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
You guys were just talking about a new Mortal Kombat movie, well, I guess there's a new game too: http://www.giantbomb.com/the-next-mortal-kombat-trailer-brings-the-pain/17-2621/

It looks like it's 2D, which is nice. I wonder how it'll turn out.

OH MY GOD: http://www.dorkly.com/video/1745/lady-calls-tech-support-over-pac-man-google-logo
OMG! *Drools at the mouth*

And they're going back to 2d gameplay, which is exactly what I wanted from this mortal kombat!

Also, I better not hear a single word of **** talk from any of you or I'm going to start cracking skulls.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I would play Counter-Strike, but my computer is just a piece of fail. :(

Also, put me as a "maybe" for Toy Story 3.

Top Bottom