• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
anybody want to play some games today? also i'm down to use our putt putt rain checks!

and august should definitely come cause i found my pee ess pee

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
What games turned movies are actually good though?

Prince of Persia wasn't that bad but it wasn't great either.

Tomb Raider was pretty good too. The last 2 resident evils though O.o bleh

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEPCmsAvuBg

mortal kombat reboot.

You're kidding me right? I heard they were making a third one but this looks so bad O.o

And poor johnny!

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I'd also like to add...

none of the tomb raider movies were good, none of the resident evils were good, none of the mortal kombats were good, not a single video game movie is good

though the super mario bros and original street fighter movies are memorable because of how hard they failed

Arms

Smash Rookie
I don't know what the **** you guys are talking about.. That Mortal Kombat movie looks ****ing awesome. Too bad it was a short film and probably won't ever be made into a real movie.

tekkie

Smash Master
I'd also like to add...

none of the tomb raider movies were good, none of the resident evils were good, none of the mortal kombats were good, not a single video game movie is good

though the super mario bros and original street fighter movies are memorable because of how hard they failed
now please tell us your opinion on frontier orange juice

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
I don't know what the **** you guys are talking about.. That Mortal Kombat movie looks ****ing awesome. Too bad it was a short film and probably won't ever be made into a real movie.
lol it does look bad***...too bad i've said that before about videogame movie trailers

now please tell us your opinion on frontier orange juice
frontier orange juice the movie would be the best

Gardevior

Smash Lord
What games turned movies are actually good though?

Prince of Persia wasn't that bad but it wasn't great either.

Tomb Raider was pretty good too. The last 2 resident evils though O.o bleh

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEPCmsAvuBg

mortal kombat reboot.

You're kidding me right? I heard they were making a third one but this looks so bad O.o

And poor johnny!
It does look really bad.

Also that kick at 4:17 was excessively fancy.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Is anyone planning on hosting a fest this weekend? I won't be able to get to any weekday ones. :/

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
@everyone, I'll host a fest Friday, mainly because I think Banjo will die if he doesn't get a weekly dose of SMG2.

@Niall, I don't know if the car is available yet; my mom keeps expressing hesitation and hasn't given me an ultimatum.

@Nolan, I'm down for Toy Story 3.

@everyone again. So you all know how I don't take proper care of my stuff. Guess what decided to stop working today . . . my wii laser. Does anybody have a lens cleaning kit? Thanks in advance.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I ask myself the same question, Casey. Granted, I have done stupid **** in the past - like put my freshly cleaned brawl copy into the wii when it wasn't dry (and you were witness to that). Still, it's not like I regularly light my consoles on fire and then proceed to throw them off my roof.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
@everyone, I'll host a fest Friday, mainly because I think Banjo will die if he doesn't get a weekly dose of SMG2.
Haha. Nah, I actually got enough of a taste of the game to keep me satisfied for a while. (Though it doesn't hurt to have it around.) I just want to play some Melee. And Brawl-. :p

And I don't have a lens cleanser. The last time my Wii was broken, I sent it to Nintendo for repairs. That's out of the question for your Wii though, for obvious reasons...

I'd also prefer the fest to be Saturday though.

Erich, would you be able to go to a Saturday fest instead?
Well...Saturday's are better in general. I may not be able to this Saturday because this Saturday evening I have to be at my house for a movie night I'm holding. But usually Saturday's are better. If you held it Saturday I might be able to stay until 5:30 or 6:00 though. :)

Speaking of, you are all welcome to come to my house on Saturday around 7:30 for the movie night. But be warned, it might be the Emperor's New Groove or Monte Python that we watch, haha.

Top Bottom