• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Pretty much. NM is pretty awesome. (not the bomb at brawl except for 1 player. But they are getting better! I can't wait to play you guys again. :D I get back right after TGWP )

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright guys. How about this. We are all moving to NM at the beginning of June. Deal?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Then you, sir, may be insecure.

Search within yourself. Might you consider yourself . . . insecure?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Well, I just saw some leaked gameplay of Sonic 4. Specifically, of a certain zone. I'll just say one thing.

Sega doesn't know how to make a proper Sonic game anymore without adding horrible gimmicks.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hello smashers!

I've been tasked to inform everyone about a regional/national Super Smash Bros. Brawl tourney happening in Utah!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263780

It is happening the last weekend of May. For more information, look in the OP of the thread. Post in there if you have any questions regarding rides, fees, housing, or anything else regarding the tourney.

We hope to see you there!

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
new mexico's state motto is "we suck, but at least we're not utah"

deal
that sounded more like "a really cool story written by tekkie" when i tried to read it aloud :S

Well, I just saw some leaked gameplay of Sonic 4. Specifically, of a certain zone. I'll just say one thing.

Sega doesn't know how to make a proper Sonic game anymore without adding horrible gimmicks.
gay, thanks for ruining the anticipation of finding out a sonic game was gonna be garbage BEFORE i wasted money on it

3s **** haven't played that **** in a few weeks. i better start shaping up again :D
3s is the best street fighter period imho... i wish i had a copy :/
Hello smashers!

I've been tasked to inform everyone about a regional/national Super Smash Bros. Brawl tourney happening in Utah!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263780

It is happening the last weekend of May. For more information, look in the OP of the thread. Post in there if you have any questions regarding rides, fees, housing, or anything else regarding the tourney.

We hope to see you there!
ill try to come, but idk, i think im hosting something that day :(

Dekar173

Justice Man
Oh man. Twins. Is this a Brawl lovin region?

I feel for ya. I really do.
I really wish it were.

WHOBO trip fell apart due to unforgiving ****bags for teachers, and difficult women.

Plus, I don't want El Paso to waste 16 hours of their time to come pick up my worthless ***.

Top Bottom