• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
how do you tell if a black man is well hung?
if you can't fit your thumb between their neck and the rope.
Heh, oldie but goldie.

In the NC thread I posted entire lists of pros and cons for races as if choosing a class to play in an mmo. Lemme see if I can find them...

Posting in case you missed the edit I did :p

Actually a fun story for you guys, while at Pound we were walking with SleepyK, some of his friends, and the AZ guys (Taj, Axe, Tai) to a market to buy some food. While walking Taj said how the only players that are good with Mewtwo are black.

I said "Ah! I knew I should have been born black! But nooo I had to choose white because it seemed like the best choice at the time. I should have done more research!"

We then went on as to how every race is like a class in RPG's. heres what I remember off the top of my head:

Black:
average size 6'0 - 7'8.
advantages: athletic, good with mewtwo in melee, great at basketball, superior in rap, and can hide well in the dark.
Disadvantages: prone to stealing, will be accused of crimes even if you were no were near the scene, years of prior repression still haunts you, and prone to smelling bad.

Asian:
Average size: 4'6 - 5'5
Advantages: graceful, more likely to be a ninja, good with computers, your restaurants are amazing when they're all you can eat, flashy with martial arts, and more likely to excel at video games.
Disadvantages: short, tiny...um... you know... down there..., heavy accented, can be blindfolded by dental floss, and also will have jokes made about you but not so bad. Oh and bad teeth O.o

Indian:
(It was a lot of bad stuff about cabs, call centers, gas stations, and a You-Are-Here dot. But thats just because Neil from NM is Indian and he's just too fun to make fun of).

White:
Average size: 5'0 - 6'2
Advantages: Whites are well rounded and can excel at anything but can never be the best at any one thing (except for rap. get **** on :p). We're like the human class of MMO's. Our magic is good but will never be the best. Our fighting is great but they're always going to be better.
Disadvantages: besides what was listed, years of repression and a slowly fading race. Enjoy it while you can :p

:link:
There are plenty of advantages to being black,
1. Women automatically want to ****. especially once those preppy white girls go off to college and they fathers aren't there to tell them who not to date. (eazy pickens)
2. the ability to play Football and basketball are in our bloodstream.
3. When we go to spanish country's the women try to **** us
4. In japan since we are so rarely seen, the women try to **** us. and we will never be called a gaijin( white devil)

but lets stop all this nonsense about race, and lets talk about the scape goat of the human community.... Jews.
hispanics, mexicans, they're all the same.

Avg height: 5'0 - 5'1

Advantages: Can run quickly when walls, rivers, or fences are in the way. Speed doubles if being chased by border portrol. Speed triples if at border coming in (not going out though). Can easily get a job as a cook. Weapons to shank with come easy (knives, broken bottles, etc). Travels in packs.

Disadvantages (were to start): Harsh accent even if born and raised in America. Short. Although tattoo's to hell and back, they do not give you any bonuses. Everyone is out to kill you or your homies. If blacks aren't blamed, you are.

And women run to blacks because they figure if they're going to get *****, they might as well try to enjoy it.

And you guys take more latinas with herpies then you do white women. Enjoy :p

And when you guys see me and my bro in person, ask us to explain it to you. Some things are just better in person (like twins! :p)

White Flower!

White Pow
d
er!!!
(goes good in cakes right?)

SleepyK isn't asian, he's just misunderstood... and asian.

:link:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
If you want to die Nolan, you could take up chewing tobacco! Cancers and whatnot.

Of course, it is hard to pick a chew.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I have to make an unfortunate trip to the post office between 4 pm and 5 pm :(
I doubt that multiple people will show up and hold down the fort (since nobody besides me is home right now) between now and then, so I will host a fest. You can show up at 5:30 pm at the earliest, though.

Top Bottom