• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Likewise August. PM me were you live. I wont be showing up till 10:30 at night tho =[ work and girlfriend have current priorities sadly. But you live on the westside so yahuzz

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So I'm having a minifest at my place starting at 1/2. I can't have more than 6 people, but call me (850-5281) if you want to come down or need directions.

tekkie

Smash Master
:3 amazing u?

and what about a kirby marth vid? o.o

DEKAR YOU READY TO GET ***** THIS DECEMBER!?
good <3

there's a vid a few posts back of dekar's uber scrubby worthless marth playing getting ***** in the 70-30 kirby matchup against some random kid at gamestop who played with a wiimote.

oh and is this december thing happening in ABQ?

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
good <3

there's a vid a few posts back of dekar's uber scrubby worthless marth playing getting ***** in the 70-30 kirby matchup against some random kid at gamestop who played with a wiimote.

oh and is this december thing happening in ABQ?
its really 70-30? :/ doesnt feel like it when i play sinz... more like 55-45 imho

the only real problem is dancing blades :/ everything else kirby can manuever around quite easily

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
its really 70-30? :/ doesnt feel like it when i play sinz... more like 55-45 imho

the only real problem is dancing blades :/ everything else kirby can manuever around quite easily
If you noticed at the mini tourney thing at Kennys yesterday I was ****** and then started to joke around a bunch. :/ Its 60-40 imo.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
well well well if it isn't mutha ****in' gangsta kirby

as for a venue, if what daniel told me is true we could use his church for free :O ill talk to him on monday and get details from him on his church.

any smush going on tonight (besides gorf's place as that has ended for whatever reason)?

Banned via Warnings
If you noticed at the mini tourney thing at Kennys yesterday I was ****** and then started to joke around a bunch. :/ Its 60-40 imo.
no johns :/ or ill have to ship you back to the recently annexed johnsville(new mexico) you still won .-. lol reverse 3 stocked seccond match :p ily sinz
well well well if it isn't mutha ****in' gangsta kirby

as for a venue, if what daniel told me is true we could use his church for free :O ill talk to him on monday and get details from him on his church.

any smush going on tonight (besides gorf's place as that has ended for whatever reason)?
well well well, if it isnt zman, dude did u play on my wii and teach lucas to be ensane? chris AND kenny got owned by level 9 lucas the other day O_o

:3

tekkie

Smash Master
sh fair to fair lol

yeah it's officially 60-40. i ****ing hate that matchup. the 70-30 i said was a joke (everything else was totally true).

oh and sorry i couldnt come to your fest goyf :(

edit: details on a date for the tournament would be superb. my finals are between dec 14-17 so i could technically maybe somehow get up there the 12th if i need to. also maybe i can convince other people to come i dunno.

Banned via Warnings
if your wii (mutha ****in' gangsta kirby) was the wii in the far back near the giant kof12 poster, then i played on it.
yup it was :3

sh fair to fair lol

yeah it's officially 60-40. i ****ing hate that matchup. the 70-30 i said was a joke (everything else was totally true).

oh and sorry i couldnt come to your fest goyf :(

edit: details on a date for the tournament would be superb. my finals are between dec 14-17 so i could technically maybe somehow get up there the 12th if i need to. also maybe i can convince other people to come i dunno.
not if u go under it <.<

Dekar173

Justice Man
Gkirbs, I'll do some MMs with you when we go to R3 next month, but for now stop with the theorycrafting. It doesn't work, because party A says "I do this!" then party B replies with "Ya well I do this to avoid it!" and party A comes back with "Ya but then I do this!!!"

The whole point is that you have to be constantly thinking in the first place, no set thing dominates close match-ups.

On the other hand, if you said "BLIZZARD BLIZZARD BLIZZARD BLIZZARD BLIZZARD > GRAB LOLOLOL" against Sheik, then I'd know where you're coming from.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Once I have a car (though I'll actually have classwork, tutoring, and work to do) I'll definitely be at just about every fest people hold :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I just read something very funny in the Droom.

Boobs don't fart so I am going to stick with them
We were having a boobs vs *** discussion.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Hey Bruce I'm sure you could ride with us but I think you would need to find a ride down here or to CO :(

unfortunately I won't be going to pick up anyone in AZ this time around :p

Hey Dekar let me know when you want t pick up the plane tickets and which ones you're getting. Step it up people
whos bruce? <_< >_>

turns out i won't be able to afford the plane tickets till at least next pay check or the one after DX.

ive been lurking and you guys talking bout a tourny in dec sometime si? let me know bouts it and ill see what i can do :)

Banned via Warnings
Gkirbs, I'll do some MMs with you when we go to R3 next month, but for now stop with the theorycrafting. It doesn't work, because party A says "I do this!" then party B replies with "Ya well I do this to avoid it!" and party A comes back with "Ya but then I do this!!!"

The whole point is that you have to be constantly thinking in the first place, no set thing dominates close match-ups.

On the other hand, if you said "BLIZZARD BLIZZARD BLIZZARD BLIZZARD BLIZZARD > GRAB LOLOLOL" against Sheik, then I'd know where you're coming from.
lolololol aight maybe im excited :3 my kirby got way better so be ready ;)

and true about theory craft id rather actually do the **** thang then talk of it :p

most would agree the that marth v lucas becomes 70-30 in lucas's favor if he has the crowd on yell assist :3
xD actually its 110- -10 in lucas favor if it zman

I just read something very funny in the Droom.

We were having a boobs vs *** discussion.
this reminds me of an amzing tshirt i has

tw1n

Smash Champion
most would agree the that marth v lucas becomes 70-30 in lucas's favor if he has the crowd on yell assist :3
Hahahaha. I miss arizona. With our throats shot we still made that a-hole stop the infinite =]

So whats the news on Dec? Is anyone straight up gonna host this shiz? And whats (or when/where's) R3???

<3 you Everett

<3 <3 Dekar

3 <=====8 Neil

tw1n

Smash Champion

Of that post about the location post. But seriously. Westside tournie yahuzz!!!

See you guys tomorrow night =] at least people better be there! If not then me Kyle and August will be smashing all by ourselves... reworded that means Kyle ****** us <.< >.> <.<

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'll be there around 3. Have to finish class first.

EDIT: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8850176

Look at what Everett got banned for. I seriously think this requires a dispute. Banned for 10 char in a social boars when the mod even says he's drunk off his *** (and also 5x posts?)

MOAR EDIT: WTF? X and lanky got banned too, and I've seen no legitimate reason for them to have been banned at all, not even a 10 char thing.

Top Bottom