• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Decent sized regional (4 corners + El Paso) tourney- December 5th, or December 12th?

Input!

Also, we need to buy our tickets within the week for Pound 4. I'm not waiting on everyone past that, as I want to save money on ticket costs :/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Decent sized regional (4 corners + El Paso) tourney- December 5th, or December 12th?

Input!

Also, we need to buy our tickets within the week for Pound 4. I'm not waiting on everyone past that, as I want to save money on ticket costs :/
19th is my vote.

tekkie

Smash Master
Also, Gex: Enter the Gecko and Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko are on PSN. Everybody with a PS3, get on that ****.
theyre on teh internets for free
/my mandatory piracy plug

dunno about unm folks but i might have finals on the weekend of the 12th

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master

Input!

Either works for me.

I can't buy tickets for pound 4 anytime soon. Maybe if I get a load of christmas money....

tw1n

Smash Champion

Input!

I vote 5th. But thats just me lol.

And Casey. How much is it for each individual plane ticket? I can prolly get at least 100 to 120 by tomorrow. But thats pushing it sadly =[ after that I dont get paid for another 2 weeks

Oh ya Neils fest was the **** as always =]
GG's to all. And arms! You are awesome to all extreme!

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
theyre on teh internets for free
/my mandatory piracy plug
And why would you
pirate
Gex and Gex 3?! They're great games, definitely worth the measly $12 dollars you pay for them.
Pirating
anything for the wii is understandable though, considering every game that's released for it is complete s***...with the exception of NMH and Metroid.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet

Input!

12th. For me at least.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
For the December tourney, I wouldn't expect much OOS. It's the middle of winter. I would vote for the 19th, although other dates will work.

In other news, Pound 4. I'm not going.

neil, I have an offer.
10$
64, brawl, melee.
2/3 sets in each.
Winner of any 2 games gets the money.

Also, Falcon is no longer my main in melee.
I'll think about it, although I'll probably say no. Also, I should warn you - ditching falcon has a side effect. Your penis gradually shrinks.
GGs at fest everyone.
Hey Steven I wont be going to Nolans tomorrow because something came up. I'll get my hat back from you Tuesday at BWW if you go if not then on Wednesday
Last I checked, I have your hat. I'll bring to BWW, but I have to be somewhere else around 6:30 pm, so we better go beforehand >_<

It's certainly win, there's no doubt about that, but it also bears to light many legitimate points. The concept seems VERY realistic to me. In our history, it only happened once with Zack, who ended up placing 4th in about 6 teams. I don't remember which tourney it was though.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Oh yeah fun story for you guys who weren't at the fest Saturday night.

David and Zman offered neil and myself a MM with these rules:

15 doubles games (standard rules). neil and I have to win all 15 of them. If Zman and Tw1n won even 1 of them then they won the MM. Best dollar I've earned in a long time :p

Alright Neil. I'll most likely be leaving UNM for BWW tomorrow around 5, not sure though. BUT I AM GOING! (so no one better bail or so help me Goyf I will hunt you all down) :p

A fest at Neil's and nobody called me about it? :'( Ouch. Haha, kidding. Zach called me!! I might actually come with you guys tomorrow, but I most likely won't buy anything. I'll just call one of you about it tomorrow, I guess.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
I would vote that the big tourney would be the 19th so that we would not have to worry about finals. Because finals are the week after that. And they are very worrisome.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
What about the 20th? How long will you be gone for winterfest? It doesn't have to be on a weekend if we do it after winter break starts. I just think it will be a lot more fun and less stressful if we do not have to worry about finals. I really don't know if I will be able to go if I have finals the next week.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Just letting you guys know, I probably won't be coming to the December regional tourney. Seems a bit far for me.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
So it turns out Enter the Gecko is not in fact on PSN. Just the original sidescroller and Gex 3.

It feels as though someone has pierced my heart with a blade forged of corporeal despair.

Still downloading the **** out of Gex 3 though.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm having an inspired moment here. I'll keep it vague because I doubt the significance of these kinds of moments will reach anyone. If by some miracle you do care, you have the power to seek the significance of such moments out yourself - you can easily contact me.

I'm sharing this inspired moment because it's a natural human instinct. Whenever you have anything bottled up inside, whether it be material or immaterial, you'll have to let it out. That's precisely what I'm doing. Letting out my emotion of inspiration :)

EDIT: dunno what I was thinkin up there, musta been high

Anyways, gift to Nolan, Steven, every Captain Falcon player, every SSB64 enthusiast, and pretty much the entire smash community. May we be forever graced by His return.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254980

EDIT2: In other news, I have MAD respect for this historical figure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_K6Dms4Cc

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
It has come to my attention that there's a Four Corners Hotel at El Paso. That makes things a little different for me. (It also explains to me why El Paso was mentioned. >_>)

Proceeding to watch those videos.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
cough cough this has happened at mathnasium before lol cough cough
For funsies. Yes, we've had people team with CPUs, but they didn't think it was a viable way to win.

The people in that thread did.

EDIT: See August? Smash 64 is the best smash game.

Top Bottom