• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Overgames

Smash Rookie
GGs at Nolan's guise. :)

Anywho, can anyone host a smashfest this Friday? My cousins moved here to Albuquerque and I'd love to take them for some smash.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I may be down for a fest this saturday, I'll definitely be down for one this Saturday.

And I want you all to notice this post:

Lewis is confirmed for BWW Tuesday and has offered me a ride. That being said: I WILL GO TO BWW TUESDAY come rain snow or exam wednesday I will still go lol.

I will show you guys the video when I see you all.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
“He turned then, with a mocking smile, and I stifled a gasp. His white shirt was sleeveless, and he wore it unbuttoned, so that the skin of his throat flowed uninterrupted over the marble contours of his chest, his perfect musculature no longer merely hinted at behind concealing clothes. He was too perfect, I realized with a piercing stab of despair. There was no way this godlike creature could be meant for me.”

Wow. This is a quote from Twilight. I'm not even kidding...

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Who else is down for the fest tomorrow? Looking for a head count. Should be expecting to end this at ten so people can get to their cars?

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I've got a few questions for all y'all.
1. Are there any fests happening this weekend? If so, will there be melee?
2. Who all is going to Pound 4? I know the twins are, but who else? I'm basically confirmed to go, but I haven't reserved yet.
3. Where do you guys buy gamecube controllers? I'm having trouble finding new ones, even on the interwebs. :-/

Dekar173

Justice Man
Hey guys, I've got a few questions for all y'all.
1. Are there any fests happening this weekend? If so, will there be melee?
2. Who all is going to Pound 4? I know the twins are, but who else? I'm basically confirmed to go, but I haven't reserved yet.
3. Where do you guys buy gamecube controllers? I'm having trouble finding new ones, even on the interwebs. :-/
There's always Melee you dumb newb, a smashfest isn't a smashfest without diversity. If there isn't Melee, just bring it and someone is bound to play with you. How good we are is debateable... :X

Pound 4- I'm confirmed, and Twister is a possible yes. Go! :p

GC controllers can be found here: expensive, but it's a legit source and they have longer cords than normal :D

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-23-49-en-70-2ola.html

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Anyone wanna watch Wall-E in a couple of hours?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
does anyone have a copy of gc killer7 i could borrow? ive been realy wanting to play that for some time but never had enough money to purchase it.

and steven ill try to give you back your no more heroes back soon. im 2nd rank but i got no $$$ :( and ill give you back your robo's august tomorrow.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Movie starts at 7:30 MST.
Stream starts at 7:15 mst

WALL-E

livestream.com/IamSinz

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
does anyone have a copy of gc killer7 i could borrow? ive been realy wanting to play that for some time but never had enough money to purchase it.

and steven ill try to give you back your no more heroes back soon. im 2nd rank but i got no $$$ :( and ill give you back your robo's august tomorrow.
S'cool. Be sure to have the Tsubaki Mk. III by the end of the game so that you can get the real ending.

And Killer7 is amazing. Unfortunately I've just got a PS2 copy which August is borrowing letting collect dust.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Wisdom teeth went really well. Just can't eat solid food for 5 days (hrgrhiohghgoihgl).

Might go to smash tomorrow if I'm not feeling like ****.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Yeah getting your wisdom teeth isn't all that bad. I had mine taken out not too long ago..

Sup dudes, guess whos back in NM! Well at least until the 22 anyways haha.

We need to play and hangout sometime! :)

So uh...I feel out of the loop. I have no idea what BWW is. Yea...I know. :p Someone should tell me what that is. I am busy tonight, and tomorrow evening I am also busy, so probably no smash this weekend for me. Oh well. Maybe I'll come Tuesday just to see this video, haha.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I want to go smash but cant today because of work :(

EDIT:

for those going to POUND 4:
Registration deadline is till 2 weeks frior to the tourney (so basically January).
Flight prices went up to 275 poer person. However we are looking for group deals on flights. So basically it's **** or get off the pot time if you want to go because prices may/will go up.

Thanks man. Ok, I feel better now. That's a pretty sweet deal too, I might add.

Someone like Neil should hold a smashfest today. Mhmm. *Hint hint, wink wink*

Zach...that IS you in that friend request, right?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
yes erich, that is me. my hair decided to rebel against me and cut its self off to start a new world order, but got shot down my being swept into a trash can. but yes, erich, that is me.

and someone should hold a fest today, some brawl and some iron fist 6 sound good today :)

edit- since no one else will i can hold a fest today. pm/call/text (505-315-4280) me for my address. don't come if you are allergic to cats or else you will DIE. rules are take your shoes off and don't be super loud. bring tvs and **** cause i only have my little hdtv to play on.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I usually hold fests either because I'm starving for smash or because other smashers want one and "can't have it at his or her house."

Yet whenever I don't hold fests, suddenly people that usually aren't able to hold fests somehow do, even at the last minute.

wtf people >_<

And no, I'm not just referring to Zack.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
While you guys are at the fest and about to go out for food, one of you should stop by my house and pick up the crap that you left at the last smashfest:

Mario Party
black controller

If you persuade me well enough while you stop by my house, I'll stop doing chores/homework and come to the fest :laugh:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
neil, I have an offer.
10$
64, brawl, melee.
2/3 sets in each.
Winner of any 2 games gets the money.

Also, Falcon is no longer my main in melee.

Overgames

Smash Rookie
Has anyone come across some Wii composite cables? I might have left mine and my power cord at Nolans...

One of the audio ends is missing. If anyone thinks they might have them, please let me know. :dizzy:

Top Bottom