• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mario AT

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5XQhnINJ8&feature=related

NOw this is just awesome. NOT DISCOVERED BY ME. Also, sorry if this already has discovered.

Now, this doesn't have a name(except Mario pump tehnique lol).

Performed by: Box > Down B > on to the box

It knocks your opponet up for good, also I think it blasts the box into the air if performed on a sloap.

Now, don't judge me wrong if this awas already said or if im talking a lot of cra+p, IDK Shiit about Mario XD

QUESTION: Is this thread made out of win XD?

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Will it work on Wario's bike?
lol guys stop asking me if it wil work on Wario's Bike or Waddle Doo's. IDK, go to the video and PM the maker of teh video! I didn't make it besides my Wii is broken so I can't test it.

Oh here's another crazy idea, y dont u test it for urself XD?

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I saw this a few months back. Lol, a 1 hit KO that does 92% damage. One of them interesting things with Mario's FLUDD. Not much help for competitive, no item play. But it's somewhat neat.

Lol, @ Waddle dee's. Mario would be a D3 counter. I spend too much time attacking them with tilts. Same with Wario's bike.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I found it funny, but I'll rarely use it since I very rarely play with items on. Also, the technique isn't even advanced. I'm sure other people have done this already considering it's a simple concept.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
No, it will be perfectly useful at EVO next year where I will win 700 dollars because of this.

Matt07

Smash Master
****, this is killing me.

I find it than ppl troll me its not useful...****
Eh, it's okay, don't worry what the others say. This is still pretty funny doing it, especially doing a friendly match. It's just most of us don't play with items (including myself), and this is a competive site, so that would explain some of the replies you've gotten.

@SkylerOcon
:laugh:, if you ever do that and win the cash, you will be my hero.

Top Bottom