• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Link Technique! The Bomb Hog

Renth

Smash Hero
You see now when we talk about the :bowser: we it goes a little something like this

:bowser:

consider this thread owned

Pine

Smash Ace
lol i came up with this tactic months ago...however it was too "special" to post...
thanks for bringing out links greatness to the world however

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If this thread isn't the best thread on SWF right now I don't know what is.

But seriously guys lets talk about this technique, I think it should be banned like Metaknight and wavedashing.

Renth

Smash Hero
If this thread isn't the best thread on SWF right now I don't know what is.

But seriously guys lets talk about this technique, I think it should be banned like Metaknight and wavedashing.
WhooOAAAA Dude let's totally ban Brawl that game sucks :bowser:

Melee rules Real talk

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well obviously but I like Lucario, mainly because of my man crush on Azen...

So I guess I don't like brawl so much as I like Azen.

Bombhoggling sounds like a cool idea

Hoggling is top tier though

Renth

Smash Hero
Alright, this might make Link top tier. At LEAST high tier.... and it's so simple.

Pluck a bomb, face the edge, and flick the c-stick down to chuck the bomb into the ground. DI to the ledge and WHAAA! You're on the edge! This is a perfect edgehog technique, and it's great for mindgames.

Whaddya guys think!? :chuckle::dizzy::chuckle:
umm...

how about this.. you just turn around and wave dash onto the ledge or maybe he's a good one just jump backwards onto it!?

Banks

Smash Hero
LMFAO @ hoggles video and the fact that tichinde spams about Wii hacking even in a ****ING SPAM THREAD LMAO thats dedication

Aesir

Smash Master
It's definitely about this middle aged guy whom suffers from inadequacy and probably suffers from erectile dysfunctional disease.

He was probably beaten as a child, his father probably probably suffered from low self esteam and hit his son out of aggression of his own mistakes.

This is very evident when you see how ****ing whipped Macbeth is.

Top Bottom