• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Jacksonville, FL Thread (for the advancement of Jax's skill level)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i second this, play the ****ing game
imma be at the gamroom e'erday this fall so :]
i'll send you those replays tmrw (or now if you PM me an email address)

last 3 are really depressing tho

edit: brian lol w/e happened to me flipping you off and you cowering like a ***** over simple questions? don't tell lies. you know you're grimy

Geoff is doing something productive. Y'all bro's salty!
hahaha nice. how's life been?

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
wtf is Brian? Scrubs shouldn't post their opinions IMO

btw I will be in jax Tues-Sat if anything is going on then

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
hahaha nice. how's life been?
Life's been swell. I've been playin semi pro ball in Orlando. I've played melee a couple of times since I've been down here (THANX JASON D!). I'm also quickly approaching 1000 wins on League of Legends!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
tru, that's cool. hope you have success in that

may start traveling again (for brawl) because of the incoming freshmen, so if i do we should chill

lol League i heard kayle got buffed or something.... almost wanted to play but i'm too busy with starcraft

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Kayle is everything you wanted her to be, and she just looks a lot cooler now. How's life with you, man? I miss the good old days! So do you play starcraft for fun, or do you get competitive with it?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
oh that's cool

things are good (switched majors to info sys but still req's all my business credits so it's not that big deal + still no debt). ah the good ole days....

i plan to get competitive at it. Right now i play 4+ hours a day (gotta start playing closer to 8-10 tho) and register for like 3+ online tournaments a day (today i think i'm in 6-7). I have a few small accomplishments right now but nothing to really be proud of. I watch a lot of videos as well so it's pretty much how much time i used to spill into smash edit: got a korean account so that's pretty cool

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Man that sounds intense, Geoff.
I'm glad you've found something worth your while.
Makes me wanna see what all the fuss is about.
I'm sorta just coastin with the LOL ****.
Bball doesn't give me much $ for splurges (still haven't bought sc).
Korean account sounds sweet! lol

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yea.. prolly the best competitive game atm; and thank you

you should def. check sc2 out when you have the time (amazon should have it for like $10-20 off too)

if i mess around on league again (they have it in the gameroom now) i'll let you know so we can get some games in (still go by hansolodolo?)

17fca

Smash Rookie
If we can get 5 people for LoL, 5 tank team, all with fortify. We will win by sheer patience.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Yep, Hansolodolo! Till the oil leaves my bodyyyyy! btw I am also lamenting your facebook! lol

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
sup ian. i deleted that ****. you still got my # right? just call or text. or hit me up on skype (PM me yours and i'll add you)

aren't you still in new mexico? i don't think you should travel ALL the way just for a little shindig that will prolly not have much more than 20 locals (hopefully more tho :) :)

if you do attend it'll be good to see of course (and yes unfortunately it'll be brawl-only unless i see that there's enough support to warrant running melee as well.... this event is gonna be VERY time-sensitive because of the venue)

chip, lol! put a quarter in your *** cuz you played yourself, *****! what's your # nowadays btw?

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
change of plans I will be arriving tomorrow, melee????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
its cool geoff and lol ian i just now read that

geoff do you have a new number?

tryin to play tonight damnit

fun fest tonight Marsfool and Gwabs

Renth

Smash Hero
Like I said before

any jacksonville thread not ran by marsfool is a waste of a thread. If anything this thread turns people off to coming to jax.

Note: I am not a troll I speak truth. I may be a troll now if you guys keep saying my name and bringing me back to this thread is your own mistake.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Don't start it up again, Renth.
The thread is doing fine and it is doing what it is intended to do.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Like I said before

any jacksonville thread not ran by marsfool is a waste of a thread. If anything this thread turns people off to coming to jax.
YO You want people to come to jax? Here's a reason. Gainesville is going to mess you guys up.

Get practicing.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Host it. You don't have to ask permission. This isn't you trying to take a piss in daycare (tho I'm sure that's a fairly recent memory).

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Yo I will son, but I don't know if you be ready.

(Pst this is just friendly **** talk. ....I know how to take a piss in the daycare. Why would I have to try? Did you have problems with that?)

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Chris, you best be gearing up for this game that I'm going to be bringing with the rest of Gville as well.

We ain't going to be no weak sauce region as speculated.

We pack MAD heat!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Chris, you best be gearing up for this game that I'm going to be bringing with the rest of Gville as well.

We ain't going to be no weak sauce region as speculated.

We pack MAD heat!!
you guys are gonna have hbox, rockcrock, htg.... idk anyone who's speculating or would speculate that to be weak

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
We don't have rockcrock and htg anymore =[

we're going to be pretty scarce

But what we lack in numbers, we make up with pure power!!

tell blue and steve they going to need more clues to figure us out

:phone:

17fca

Smash Rookie
Guys, I know how to handle this. I'll beat everyone in Jax AND Gainesville and then you can all get myad and do squats for nine episodes until you can beat me.

17fca

Smash Rookie
Geoff, you are a *******.
"Let's meet up after check-in and show Sax around"
WHERE MOTHER****ER!?

Cause I still don't have a phone.

Top Bottom