• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ganon chat room

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Great idea.
Some of the more active people should be modded, and the main Ganondorf people that come here should just be made members.. And thats really about it to make it better.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yeah we need a new one cuz i use to be an owner able to mod people and stuff but i had to reinstall my computer so im just a guest now

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
And Smashking for EU I think.
Now somebody get those 1309583095830958038 Swedish links to come there and we have activity.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
Let's say I've been made a member of the chat, but the next time I go on it I'm a guest. How do I actually get it to save the "status"?

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
It should be automatic, however owners and moderators are allowed to change your statue rank even when leave so it must have been someone other than myself.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
It should be automatic, however owners and moderators are allowed to change your statue rank even when leave so it must have been someone other than myself.
Well, the thing is. I've been made 'member' several times, but it goes back to 'guest' if I leave and come back in. :dizzy:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, the thing is. I've been made 'member' several times, but it goes back to 'guest' if I leave and come back in. :dizzy:
Try registering your name. If you're registered, ranks and such are kept up with. If you go back to guest after that, then you'll know if someone's ****ing with you.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'd go in there more often, but I'm tired of seeing chat about match up ratios that have been talked to death. It bores me, to say the least.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
I'd go in there more often, but I'm tired of seeing chat about match up ratios that have been talked to death. It bores me, to say the least.
QFT.
We need more... Well... Chill-talk.
Imo, there isn't much reason to go through the match-ups in the chat. That's what the MU-discussion threads are for.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
QFT.
We need more... Well... Chat.
I appreciate that. I certainly don't mind the occasional match up question such as "How do I deal with turnip spam?" and such, but I don't want to see a 20 minute debate about how badly we lose to Peach.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
I think all the regular posters on this board of darkness are mods of the chat... Of darkness.
I'm not. Too much responsibility.
=/ Not that anybody is gonna troll that place anyway

Unless I send Links there.
They liek trollin'

Ganondorffanatic

Smash Rookie
i'm not sure what's going on. i thought i posted earlier, but it doesn't say anything about me posting. my computer crashed and now i'm using my mom's. so now i have to rewrite my stories. :(

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
this chat room is balls. Extreme admin abuse (not really on me but others) and Verm is being a
elitist
douche. I was the freakin owner of the last one and Verm has some kind of vendetta with me apparently and made me a member so i cant b/c anything to make the chat suck less. You let me know when your through being a **** and ill come back. Laterz.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
this chat room is balls. Extreme admin abuse (not really on me but others) and Verm is being a
elitist
douche. I was the freakin owner of the last one and Verm has some kind of vendetta with me apparently and made me a member so i cant b/c anything to make the chat suck less. You let me know when your through being a **** and ill come back. Laterz.
Bye .

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
elitist
You're right. I hate everyone. Jokes do not exist in Ganon's realm.

**** you guys.

In all seriousness, learn to take a joke. You're the only one who doesn't like it there.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
this chat room is balls. Extreme admin abuse (not really on me but others) and Verm is being
elitist
Sorry Empress, I will fix all your problems that no one else has because you can't take our humor. Broadcasting sucks btw.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Skype kinda crashed. But think I'm off anyway.
That's fine. I got off anyway due to needing a smoke. It was a pleasure chatting with you (and attempting to do so with Verm).

Once again, your accent is adorable.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Sorry Empress, I will fix all your problems that no one else has because you can't take our humor. Broadcasting sucks btw.
lol im the only member bro..... >>.>

and i aint in the mood for trollish humor. You dont know whats been going on in my life. Maybe I have a family member who might have a serious medical condition worse than we thought. Honestly it caused me to lose my spirit playing Brawl. Brawl's a happy game with cute characters... i havent been playing it at all ever since this has happened. Maybe this means I should drop everyone and go 100% king of evil. =/

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

and i aint in the mood for trollish humor. You dont know whats been going on in my life. Maybe I have a family member who might have a serious medical condition worse than we thought. Honestly it caused me to lose my spirit playing Brawl. Brawl's a happy game with cute characters... i havent been playing it at all ever since this has happened. Maybe this means I should drop everyone and go 100% king of evil. =/
Ganondorf ain't cute.

Sorry to hear about **** going on with your family. If you're going to be on our chat, you need to deal with the fact that other people are on there.

Also, you should definitely go 100% Ganon. Join us!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386

I know it's incredibly tough to be held on the fault line, waiting for the news of your loved one's health to arrive/degenerate/improve. I can honestly say I wish you the very best, SNO. But let's not get all dramatic about it. I, too, have some rough things going on, but at your age, you should understand there are better ways to deal with things like this.

But as for the second part, if you'e going to use Ganondorf, actually use him. Don't use him as a gimmick just so you can say you're " the hottest female 'Dorf". If you plan on using 100% 'Dorf, I think I speak for all of us when I say we welcome you very much.

Noobicidal

Smash Master

Take solace in the fact that no matter how bad your situation is, someone else has it worse off than you do. For instance, you could be a lonely, fatherless, jobless, morbidly depressed, socially-inept, Nihilistic young man that suffers from a gender identity issue and inferiority complex, all while living in the heart of the Bible belt.

But as for the second part, if you'e going to use Ganondorf, actually use him. Don't use him as a gimmick just so you can say you're " the hottest female 'Dorf". If you plan on using 100% 'Dorf, I think I speak for all of us when I say we welcome you very much.
This. All of this contempt that you think you're feeling will disappear if you actually use the character that this board and our chat represents. Hell, I'll even go so far as to actually HELP you to get a decent Ganon.

Top Bottom