• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ganon chat room

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Plus, Dina, playing Ganon seriously and with determination would make any girl hot, in our eyes.

...Well, almost any girl.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Plus, Dina, playing Ganon seriously and with determination would make any girl hot, in our eyes.

...Well, almost any girl.
In regards to that topic, I can say that I'm thankful to be a part of what I believe is inarguably the most level-headed board on SWF. Fortunately, intellect isn't sparse by any means here, so if any given person is aiming to woo the hormonally unstable teenagers with their effete charm, they'd best try for another board.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
this board has always been the best board, or if taken over the entire span of the game averages out to be the best. I'm not bias either, cause I used to visit almost every other board almost every day, and I speak the truth when I say this board was family and number 1 :]

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
this board has always been the best board, or if taken over the entire span of the game averages out to be the best. I'm not bias either, cause I used to visit almost every other board almost every day, and I speak the truth when I say this board was family and number 1 :]
It's all just a facade to lure in our next murder victim. But until we mercilessly take their stock, we shall treat them as family like how farmers fatten the calf.

:034:

Top Bottom