• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New England STILL Loves SleepyK: PRESMASH AT DIFFERENT ADDRESS. CHECK August 8th 2009

Banks

Smash Hero
we have arranged plans-ish, but banks and co seem to want to go to battlefieldcon now.
well we would have rather gone to this but we needed to make a decision since it requires you to pre-register. There was no way I could think of to get to this without driving my ****ty car. i even posted in bfcon that we weren't going because of this, it's not like i wanted to go to that over this, it just ended up that way =/

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
WAIT BANKS ISN'T GOING

welp guys looks like I have no reason to go anymore...

Kidding, I've been practicing my Kirby/Bowser, prepare to only one-stock me.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
o my b, i worded that poorly, it came off as accusatory.

Spife

Smash Master
LAUGHING!

BANKS REPLACE YOUR FACE IN EVERY PICTURE YOU OWN WITH THAT GUYS FACE AND NO ONE WILL KNOW BUT US <3

Also, i"m bringing my recording equipment. I WILL UPLOAD TOURNAMENT, I WILL NOT UPLOAD FRIENDLIES. SO, bring a thumb drive if you want videos, cause I don't upload friendlies >_> but I will record them ^_^

Edit: What is a "small" venue fee anyway? I know you basically say it's subject to change, but small to me is like...2-5 bucks, that is, small is subjective. You should give a numerical value that it will/might be under.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
LAUGHING!
Edit: What is a "small" venue fee anyway? I know you basically say it's subject to change, but small to me is like...2-5 bucks, that is, small is subjective. You should give a numerical value that it will/might be under.
It was gonna be like 4-5 dollars, but I think it might be 6 if people keep bailing. I hope to keep it at 5 though.

Skler

Smash Master
hey scar

****ing go
Seconded.

Scar, ****ing go.

Banks, please wear that outfit to GameUnicon. I've always wanted to roleplay as the whipping boy of a 16th century noble who falls madly in love with his master see somebody dressed like that.

Banks

Smash Hero
Seconded.

Scar, ****ing go.

Banks, please wear that outfit to GameUnicon. I've always wanted to roleplay as the whipping boy of a 16th century noble who falls madly in love with his master see somebody dressed like that.
LOL post of the year. I'll bring my whip. clothes. whip.

Roman.

Smash Champion
no more than 5 dollars. the people there were generous enough to give us a very good rate, so it should be negligible.

ON THIS NOTE notice on the front page that the time now says 4-11. There is an event booked there til 4:30 so you can show up a little early if you want but most likely things won't get into full swing til 5.

To fix this, I'll be hosting a pre-tourney smashfest at my house/with my friend at his house from midday til tourney time if people are showing up in town earlier. Honestly we can stay later than 11 (no one will be there to kick us out) but i'd like to stay in good favor with them so i won't let us go too far over that either. of course, the people staying at my place can smash all night too if they want.

but just note the time is slightly shorter than it would have been.
sooo what's up with this?

edit: scar go for me ^.^

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
sooo what's up with this?

edit: scar go for me ^.^
i'll talk to my friend and see if he's willing, i think we should be able to do a pre-smashfest. i'll talk to him and see what i can do. otherwise the 3pm prereg/presmash from the day-of info stands.

ALSO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS IDEA POST IT HERE. if the entire population of the tournament shows up for the presmash it'd be hard to manage, but we could do waves, people going into town, eating etc.

i will post it here asap.

Banks

Smash Hero
well looks like me and th0rn still get to see sleepyk the night before this ^__^

but i'll still dearly miss everyone else =( hopefully every one of you bros is going to game unicon tho

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
well looks like me and th0rn still get to see sleepyk the night before this ^__^

but i'll still dearly miss everyone else =( hopefully every one of you bros is going to game unicon tho
YOU SHOULD JUST COME WITH SLEEPYK THEN RAWRRRR RAAAGEEEEE

kidding, at least you get to see the man of the hour :D i won't be at game unicon (school starts) but i hope to meet you someday.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Prospective rides:
Zoso
WeaponX's car
Arc (If I convince him to ditch his social life)

Wish me luck e.e

Also your laptop is sitting on my table right next to me. Hooked up to my router so I assume my sister or something decided she should use it, I don't know. Haven't been home/Haven't asked.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Matt, I told you ages ago that I have no issues driving you if you still need it. If not, good luck in your search

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this and bringing a full setup.

I also plan to manipulate the bracket so I play Dustin, whereupon I shall counterpick Onett against him.

Banks

Smash Hero
YOU SHOULD JUST COME WITH SLEEPYK THEN RAWRRRR RAAAGEEEEE

kidding, at least you get to see the man of the hour :D i won't be at game unicon (school starts) but i hope to meet you someday.
yea he's already in maine with dazwa/darc and them, unfortunately their new hampshire car is full, but since they are only 40 minutes or so away from us might as well see him before he goes to georgia. but you live in new hampshire so it's only a matter of time before we chillax over some melee. probly the next mass madness in september after unicon YEAH?
YEAH!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The man of the hour is Derrit for hostin' this, imo

um, also, is the counterpick stage list copy pasted? it seems kind of outdated

Skler

Smash Master
Yeah Green Greens (blocks and apples and maybe even it's crazy smallness) and Onett (lots o reasons) need to be taken out. I didn't even see the stagelist before Sleepyk caught that.

Everyone needs to go to this ****it!

My car will be showing up for the pre-tourny smashing, it includes me, KenY, Pine, Radiation and the Purple Cobra.

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
Irish is no longer going? I guess I'm obliged to fill the spot in my car with someone else then. If there is anyone in the Sudbury MA area, contact me or dudutsai, I may be able to get you a ride.

Top Bottom