• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
@ GunBuster GunBuster : Knuckes being there as a trophy and as a Green Hill Zone easter egg does help the PMDT alot and follows their motto. Just sayin' that SEGA just seems to be that type of company. There is probably no risk from SEGA at all. But, Sega seems to be that type of company who protects it IPs. So, lets hope that Dreamworks doesn't get mad when Shrek is confirmed :troll:.
I think some people at Sega actually support Project M... When the Beat costume was revealed, one of the art guys was all like "whattup bruddah, dis cool", or something like that.
And legally, can't Project M add anything they want so long as it's in Brawl in some way shape, or form?

Tingle as playable character plz pmdt plz ting plz lz ting lzp

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Taking things in a slightly different direction for a moment, what alt colors would you like to see for a given character? For example, Lyn could draw from female swordswomen in the FE series, changing the color of her outfit and hair:

Eirika from FE8 would make a good red alt. Fir and Lucina both work for blue (or have both, their colors are different enough). Default would probably be her green team costume. Lucia or perhaps Karla could lend a white alt, Marisa gives a black alt, Mia or Briget would work for an orange color, and Say'ri provides the obligatory purple alt (Aira wears similar colors). That's 8 if you count both Fir and Lucina. To round it out, you could add Malice from FE12 and... hm. Maybe Micaiah, just for the nod to one of the only other lead females in the series (the only one not referenced in this list is Celica of FE2).

unlistedNiL

Smash Cadet
Isaac would be such a wonderful character in PM, lets look at his most iconic options:

Move: can be worked into isaac as a tethering grab. Can be a projectile special option. Needs an obvious downsize (unless if a PP system is applied and he gets to use 1 or 2 big ones, should still be smaller, a lot of other moves would need a downsize for balancing purposes.)

Quake: can be a vA input or a v-special (maybe it can bury in a sweet spot)

Growth/Thorns: potential smash or special option. I see it as a combo extender more than anything since thorns stick to things.

Ragnarok: can be a d-air, direct-able recovery, or another special attack, either a projectile (too true to the game) or a melee lunge/fall.

Titan blade: very iconic attack, similar animation to Ragnarok. Maybe this can be Ragnarok's air option if its a projectile.

Spire:
can be a dair, a special projectile, or even a smash. I like PSAs version (except too much distance) spiking with a spike- genius.

Rockfall:
extremely similar to gaia in animation. not very iconic or epic IMO

Retreat:
the only viable option this could be is his recovery. (If PSA's recovery is this, it needs a visual revamp)

Punji- high vertical but not very iconic IMHO

Sabre Dance- wasn't in the first game, any class could learn it but such a cool potential neutral air (inspired by anti-guy)

Gaia: could be a recovery, smash or special. i like PSA's version except for the coloring (red blast please)

Cure: notable since Isaac was one of your 2 major healers. special option.

Revive:
possible recovery since it has a high vertical animation.And feathers which is akin to birds and flying.

Flint/dijiin
:
with 7 different dijiin (3 attack 4 support) there is a lot of options they dijiin can contribute. I honestly see Isaac holding a dijiin while blocking. Flint is the first and one of the strongest dijiin you can get in the game. Very iconic. Could be a smash or a special option with good distance. (note: looks like his normal attacks except with pretty lights)

Venus:
the first summon Isaac learns. Notable if a dijiin/summon system is installed. Otherwise... ehh....

Judgement: the end all, be all attack. Should be his final smash but if a dijiin system is installed maybe a weaker version of judgement can be an option since its just sooo much cooler than Venus.

(video link to judgment : http://youtu.be/0CMHy3eRrRo?t=9s )

My Text-based Character Concept:
Neutral Air: Sabre Dance (Isaac is at the epicenter of it) is the perfect animation for a neutral air IMO (inspired by Anti Guy) the only down side is that it came out in the second game where Felix is the main character but Isaac was also playable or he could have double kick or a sword spin or a magic punch (PSA has a magic punch that looks good idk what the input is)
^ Air: Backflip kick for diversity similar to Ganon's
> Air: Sword Swing similar to Roy's
v Air: Spire (isaac summons a spire beneath him and jumps off it, adds air time, spike potential, similar to Lucas's dair, spire disappears after isaac jumps, PSA's spire travels too far to be a fair dair but its done perfectly otherwise)
Back Air: Backwards Stab (Isaac stabs behind him, small hitbox almost like a punch.) (PSA's looks really bad IMHO, super awkward punch tourettes twitch)

Neutral A: punch, slash, vertical slash, (sends target up, combos into magic)
^ tilt A: Uppercut, vertical sword swing or stab. quick but weak.
v tilt A: mini-quake (stabs ground or slam fist onto ground, creates a very small tremor, flips opponent)
> tilt A: sword swing with good knockback.

Dash: a simple down-swing that he does in the game whenever he normal melee attacks, or vorpal slash (released by the elven rapier, good distance and hitbox, often lands behind opponent) I'm biased since Vorpal Slash is my favorite weapon summon in the game for some reason... maybe cuz its green?

Smash ^: Gaia (sends opponent up, finisher, charge to increase size- maybe)
Smash >: Powerful sword swing with dijiin might (either close ranged or a lunge attack, if close ranged and if Dash isn't vorpal slash, the animations should look the same for canon likeness and less telegraphing for Isaac)
Smash v: Quake (charge to increase size- maybe)

Neutral B: Ragnarok (projectile, sword is summoned and falls) OR Ragnarok (lunge, isaac summons a sword and slams down with it, center stage finisher potential, good damage, spiking potential and good ledge guard but if its done off the ledge isaac will plummet off stage, delay animation before activation [isaac flips upward then falls], hitbox begins in the air, super armor frames while falling, if hit before fall but after sword is summoned it shatters. The difference between projectile and lunge could be charging it)
Neutral B (air): Titan Blade (Isaac summons a giant blade beneath him, maybe. only including this to include Titan Blade since it is so iconic, and this gives Isaac extra options)
> B: Move (hold it to increase duration, Isaac stays in animation)
v B: Growth/Thorn (both sides, holds opponent in place briefly, if done in the air it activates on the platform below him)
^ B: Retreat (teleports, no hitbox)

Grab: grabs with Psynergy hand
Grab >: Toss/hit forward
Grab <: Back toss and launches a psynergy hand
Grab ^: Toss/hit vertically.
Grab v: Slams down then casts vines/growth (most damage for his grab)

Final Smash: Judgement

PP (Psynergy Point) System:
Land Isaac's side smash dijiin attack, "Flint", to gain PP which lets him charge Gaia and Quake for extra range. Max 2 PP. This system is an unassured suggestion.

Alternative System: Dijiin Summon System:
In the game you had to use dijiin in order to summon stronger attacks. These dijiin either casted a support buff, or attacked. After every X side smashes that land, Isaac gets to summon using A+B. The summon can either be Venus or a mini Judgment depending on how many side smashes you've landed (or just Venus since mini judgment could be way OP). Would work like Lucario's giant aura sphere. If his dijiin appear when he blocks, they could be added into the dijiin system, temporarily weakening his smashes when his guard is broken, or taking away his Dijiin points, or preventing him from Summoning until his shields recover.

*note*
The worst thing PMDT could do is include a bunch of attacks that aren't even canon, especially since he has so many options.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Taking things in a slightly different direction for a moment, what alt colors would you like to see for a given character? For example, Lyn could draw from female swordswomen in the FE series, changing the color of her outfit and hair.
Vergil alt please.

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
im'ma have to step in right here
the only alt lyn needs is her awakening dlc outfit.

Vergil alt please.
we get our DMC 4: Special Edition soon enough. That's all the motivation we require.

Taking things in a slightly different direction for a moment, what alt colors would you like to see for a given character? For example, Lyn could draw from female swordswomen in the FE series, changing the color of her outfit and hair:

Eirika from FE8 would make a good red alt. Fir and Lucina both work for blue (or have both, their colors are different enough). Default would probably be her green team costume. Lucia or perhaps Karla could lend a white alt, Marisa gives a black alt, Mia or Briget would work for an orange color, and Say'ri provides the obligatory purple alt (Aira wears similar colors). That's 8 if you count both Fir and Lucina. To round it out, you could add Malice from FE12 and... hm. Maybe Micaiah, just for the nod to one of the only other lead females in the series (the only one not referenced in this list is Celica of FE2).

Lyndis.jpg

no, her default outfit makes a blue alt already. and if anything it'd be better to make her alt colors based off of characters from her own game. also, changing the color of her hair seems a bit unnecessary - the other 3 FE characters don't in any of their alts, and it's only something Lucina and Robin do in sm4sh (which i think is a bit of a stupid thing on Lucina). I'm much more of a fan of just the outfits' colors changing.
so, I think a green alt based on Priscilla, red alt based on Vadia, a non-team specific mint green Ninian themed alt, Karla for a white alt and maybe Louise as a pink alt. then the blue, green, and red awakening swordmaster alts, as seems to be the standard for most character alt costumes.

Last edited:

unlistedNiL

Smash Cadet
im'ma have to step in right here
the only alt lyn needs is her awakening dlc outfit.

we get our DMC 4: Special Edition soon enough. That's all the motivation we require.

View attachment 37018
no, her default outfit makes a blue alt already. and if anything it'd be better to make her alt colors based off of characters from her own game. also, changing the color of her hair seems a bit unnecessary - the other 3 FE characters don't in any of their alts, and it's only something Lucina and Robin do in sm4sh (which i think is a bit of a stupid thing on Lucina). I'm much more of a fan of just the outfits changing.
so, I think a green alt based on Priscilla, red alt based on Vadia, a non-team specific mint green Ninian themed alt, Karla for a white alt and maybe Louise as a pink alt. then the blue, green, and red awakening swordmaster alts, as seems to be the standard for most character alt costumes.
I like the idea of basing her outfits on other characters in her game! Sain (green) and Kent (red) automatically came into mind but they are armored men. Rath is another one who hails from the plains of sauce or whatever it was called, his alternative could be brown or tan. I think it would be extra cool if her evolution was included in the alt costumes, is that what you meant by awakening?

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
I like the idea of basing her outfits on other characters in her game! Sain (green) and Kent (red) automatically came into mind but they are armored men. Rath is another one who hails from the plains of sauce or whatever it was called, his alternative could be brown or tan. I think it would be extra cool if her evolution was included in the alt costumes, is that what you meant by awakening?
well Kent and Sain are already referenced in the red and green Hector Armour Ike alts, as they kind of reference the entire array of the "Christmas Knights".
and no. her promotion to blade lord effectively only results in a stance change, visually.
Lyn_lord_espada.gif
---->
lynbladelordsword.gif

i'm talking about the DLC in fire emblem awakening where she is portrayed as a swordmaster.

lyn_fire_emblem_awakening_dlc.jpg

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
no, her default outfit makes a blue alt already.
Yeah, it's a stretch. I just couldn't think of anything suitable for a green alt using that particular concept.

and if anything it'd be better to make her alt colors based off of characters from her own game. also, changing the color of her hair seems a bit unnecessary - the other 3 FE characters don't in any of their alts, and it's only something Lucina and Robin do in sm4sh (which i think is a bit of a stupid thing on Lucina). I'm much more of a fan of just the outfits' colors changing.
I'd be down for that. The idea of referencing other swordswomen came to mind from a mostly unrelated discussion, when I realized that I'd really enjoy a Marisa or Lucia based alt (particularly Marisa). Karla's kind of close to the latter though, and I do know someone who would probably love a Ninian based alt...

I could go either way on her FE:A alt. It's okay, but not something I'd personally push hard for.

Last edited:

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
If PMDT follows the cosplaying other Lords trend they did with Marth and Ike then Lyn's only options are either Eirika or Micaiah

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
well Kent and Sain are already referenced in the red and green Hector Armour Ike alts, as they kind of reference the entire array of the "Christmas Knights".
and no. her promotion to blade lord effectively only results in a stance change, visually. View attachment 37024 ---->View attachment 37025

i'm talking about the DLC in fire emblem awakening where she is portrayed as a swordmaster.

View attachment 37026
Well, simply having a red and green color doesn't reference the entire array of "Christmas Knights" alongside negating the possibility of Lyn doing so lol. PS: Ike's red Hector costume is a reference to Zelgius, whereas his green is a reference to Stahl (Awakening).

Before I speak about her blade lord sprites, isn't it weird that they reflect her artwork well around the "arm area," whereas her initial sprites depict her sporting long sleeves? Anyway, she could still have slightly longer gloves that are blue or whatever, but I'll just leave the arms out of this lawl. Getting on track, her boots appear to be taller and travel further up her leg. Since it's a sprite, we can assume they're different boots entirely. Also, as opposed to her initial "dress," the skirt flaps (fear my ignorance of clothing) seem to be replaced with a singular half-skirt that covers only one side (you can see this better when looking through all the sprites). Finally, the neck region of the dress is more revealing (some skin looks to be shown, as opposed to a shirt under her dress as seen in the artwork). All of this can make more a pretty varied costume, especially when you account for the tiny differences in the design of the dress (could have the appearance of silk, along with some intricate details along the borders and such).

I'm not saying that's the definitive costume she should receive, but only that it wouldn't disappoint. Her Awakening "re-design" (yes quotations, because honestly the redesigns are super lazy) would make for a pretty awesome costume as well, not denying that.

Last edited:

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
I was a bit perplexed by the green alt upon release, but I got this from the designer (showcasing the character inspiration and symbol for the cape's back): http://a.pomf.se/elfpsr.PNG
Well I'll be. i really just thought it was christmas knights. Not sure how to feel about referencing Stahl since he was in a game so far after brawl. but then again, I am pushing for Awakening DLC Lyndis...

Still, just realized that the obvious choice for lyn is making the red and green alts just be like Marth's - pallet swaps based on the red "enemy" and green "allied/neutral" units in an actual map on fire emblem.

Last edited:

unlistedNiL

Smash Cadet
Well I'll be. i really just thought it was christmas knights. Not sure how to feel about referencing Stahl since he was in a game so far after brawl. but then again, I am pushing for Awakening DLC Lyndis...

Still, just realized that the obvious choice for lyn is making the red and green alts just be like Marth's - pallet swaps based on the red "enemy" and green "allied/neutral" units in an actual map on fire emblem.
Fire Emblem is a big series in Japan, idk when Stahl came out in Japan, but also didn't PM make the Ike armor's in 3.5 (just recently) so what does Brawl have to do with it?

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
Fire Emblem is a big series in Japan, idk when Stahl came out in Japan, but also didn't PM make the Ike armor's in 3.5 (just recently) so what does Brawl have to do with it?
the FE Stahl came out in was 2012. brawl was 2008. Hector is 2003-4. I just find it odd to reference someone who is completley minimal to his game's plot compared to The Black Knight/Zelgius, and who came so far after Brawl. I seem to remember reading that the PMDT modified brawl's new characters off of how they think they would have appeared if they were introduced in melee (hence Warioland Wario), and with the way they're being selective about their clone engine characters I thought maybe this principle would carry over to the alternate costumes. Of course then Dark Queen Peach exists, so that's shot in the leg automatically.

but anyway, like I said, don't really think I have the right to make any sort of deal out of it when I am pushing for the Awakening swordmaster outfit for lyndis.

Last edited:

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
the FE Stahl came out in was 2012. brawl was 2008. Hector is 2003-4. I just find it odd to reference someone who is rather minor compared to The Black Knight/Zelgius and who came so far after Brawl. i remember reading that the PMDT would be modifying brawl's new characters off of how they think they would have appeared if they were introduced in melee (hence Warioland Wario), and with the way they're being selective about their clone engine characters I thought maybe this principle would carry over to the alternate costumes. Of course then Dark Queen Peach exists, so that's shot in the leg automatically.

but anyway, like I said, don't really think I have the right to make any sort of deal out of it when I am pushing for the Awakening swordmaster outfit for lyndis.
Interesting. I had always thought Wario Land Wario was because that was the legit and original form of Wario, a sentiment carried by many many players.

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
Interesting. I had always thought Wario Land Wario was because that was the legit and original form of Wario, a sentiment carried by many many players.
well, that too, but I swear I've read the other point somewhere. However, as I've been unable to dig up a source for it, I suppose it doesn't mean much.

regardless, like I said, don't really think I should be making any sort of deal out of it when I am pushing for the Awakening swordmaster outfit for lyndis anyway.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
I just find it odd to reference someone who is rather minor compared to The Black Knight/Zelgius and who came so far after Brawl.
Quick, name an iconic FE character known for wearing green armor!

Granted the particular choice of cavalier is certainly unexpected, but it's not a big deal.

Speaking of Lyn, I just saw this pretty crazy MUGEN build of her:
Ohey, I hadn't seen that one before. Good stuff.

dat alt color too :grin:

Last edited:

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
Quick, name an iconic FE character known for wearing green armor!
all the green cavalry characters. which is why the red alt just clicked as the "red cavalry unit" reference. because TOGETHER, they're iconic. but no, it's the Black Knight, twice, for the red and black alts. this is why it throws me so much, the green and red just "made sense" as referencing the christmas knights across the games as a whole.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
If you looked at early screenshots of 3.5 Armor Ike, you can see it was originally based off Oscar. And it looks way worse TBH, I think Stahl's palette is way more pleasant from a design choice and was probably only decided based on that.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
That Lyn is BOSS, if Lyn becomes a character the PMDT should use her critical animation as a blade lord for her final smash
It's definitely sweet enough to deserve such a treatment, as the vid amazingly displays.
If you looked at early screenshots of 3.5 Armor Ike, you can see it was originally based off Oscar. And it looks way worse TBH, I think Stahl's palette is way more pleasant from a design choice and was probably only decided based on that.
I had the same line of thought
or the designer had a Stahl fetish, either one

Szion

Smash Journeyman
and no. her promotion to blade lord effectively only results in a stance change, visually. View attachment 37024 ---->View attachment 37025

View attachment 37026
omg i never saw this...

odd how in that game swordmasters are dual weilders.

Not even addressing the solo weilding in combat but still.

I mean , damn thats good..

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
omg i never saw this...

odd how in that game swordmasters are dual weilders.

Not even addressing the solo weilding in combat but still.
i always found that funny about awakening actually

swordmasters are CLEARLY wearing two weapons on their actual model
however they can only ever use one weapon
and they can be "unarmed" despite said swords
so rescuing Sayri always looked ridiculous

Removing them from the outfit for Lyn would be one of those "creative freedoms" that the Alt designers take that I'd be more than okay with.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Isaac would be such a wonderful character in PM, lets look at his most iconic options:

Move: can be worked into isaac as a tethering grab. Can be a projectile special option. Needs an obvious downsize (unless if a PP system is applied and he gets to use 1 or 2 big ones, should still be smaller, a lot of other moves would need a downsize for balancing purposes.)

Growth/Thorns: potential smash or special option. I see it as a combo extender more than anything since thorns stick to things.

Ragnarok: can be a d-air, direct-able recovery, or another special attack, either a projectile (too true to the game) or a melee lunge/fall.

Titan blade: very iconic attack, similar animation to Ragnarok. Maybe this can be Ragnarok's air option if its a projectile.

Spire:
can be a dair, a special projectile, or even a smash. I like PSAs version (except too much distance) spiking with a spike- genius.

Rockfall:

Retreat:
the only viable option this could be is his recovery. (If PSA's recovery is this, it needs a visual revamp)

Sabre Dance- wasn't in the first game, any class could learn it but such a cool potential neutral air (inspired by anti-guy)

Gaia: could be a recovery, smash or special. i like PSA's version except for the coloring (red blast please)

Revive:
possible recovery since it has a high vertical animation.And feathers which is akin to birds and flying.

Flint/dijiin
:
with 7 different dijiin (3 attack 4 support) there is a lot of options they dijiin can contribute. I honestly see Isaac holding a dijiin while blocking. Flint is the first and one of the strongest dijiin you can get in the game. Very iconic. Could be a smash or a special option with good distance. (note: looks like his normal attacks except with pretty lights)

Venus:
the first summon Isaac learns. Notable if a dijiin/summon system is installed. Otherwise... ehh....

Judgement: the end all, be all attack. Should be his final smash but if a dijiin system is installed maybe a weaker version of judgement can be an option since its just sooo much cooler than Venus.

Neutral Air: Sabre Dance (Isaac is at the epicenter of it) is the perfect animation for a neutral air IMO (inspired by Anti Guy) the only down side is that it came out in the second game where Felix is the main character but Isaac was also playable or he could have double kick or a sword spin or a magic punch (PSA has a magic punch that looks good idk what the input is)
v Air: Spire (isaac summons a spire beneath him and jumps off it, adds air time, spike potential, similar to Lucas's dair, spire disappears after isaac jumps, PSA's spire travels too far to be a fair dair but its done perfectly otherwise)
Back Air: Backwards Stab (Isaac stabs behind him, small hitbox almost like a punch.) (PSA's looks really bad IMHO, super awkward punch tourettes twitch)

v tilt A: mini-quake (stabs ground or slam fist onto ground, creates a very small tremor, flips opponent)

Dash: a simple down-swing that he does in the game whenever he normal melee attacks, or vorpal slash (released by the elven rapier, good distance and hitbox, often lands behind opponent) I'm biased since Vorpal Slash is my favorite weapon summon in the game for some reason... maybe cuz its green?

Smash >: Powerful sword swing with dijiin might (either close ranged or a lunge attack, if close ranged and if Dash isn't vorpal slash, the animations should look the same for canon likeness and less telegraphing for Isaac)

Neutral B: Ragnarok (projectile, sword is summoned and falls) OR Ragnarok (lunge, isaac summons a sword and slams down with it, center stage finisher potential, good damage, spiking potential and good ledge guard but if its done off the ledge isaac will plummet off stage, delay animation before activation [isaac flips upward then falls], hitbox begins in the air, super armor frames while falling, if hit before fall but after sword is summoned it shatters. The difference between projectile and lunge could be charging it)
Neutral B (air): Titan Blade (Isaac summons a giant blade beneath him, maybe. only including this to include Titan Blade since it is so iconic, and this gives Isaac extra options)
v B: Growth/Thorn (both sides, holds opponent in place briefly, if done in the air it activates on the platform below him)

Land Isaac's side smash dijiin attack, "Flint", to gain PP which lets him charge Gaia and Quake for extra range. Max 2 PP. This system is an unassured suggestion.

In the game you had to use dijiin in order to summon stronger attacks. These dijiin either casted a support buff, or attacked. After every X side smashes that land, Isaac gets to summon using A+B. The summon can either be Venus or a mini Judgment depending on how many side smashes you've landed (or just Venus since mini judgment could be way OP). Would work like Lucario's giant aura sphere. If his dijiin appear when he blocks, they could be added into the dijiin system, temporarily weakening his smashes when his guard is broken, or taking away his Dijiin points, or preventing him from Summoning until his shields recover.

*note*
The worst thing PMDT could do is include a bunch of attacks that aren't even canon, especially since he has so many options.
Definitely a lot of cool ideas here!

I'm always glad to see other passionate Golden Sun fans! I'm still blown away at how Isaac somehow got top vote by a wide margin, even if it's an unofficial poll. Hopefully the Project M team has Golden Sun fans among them, since Isaac would be a perfect addition.

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
Oh you have no idea. I've joined the thread, a war has started between the casuals and the competitives, and Sakurai was kidnapped.
Oh, and now there's this greakin' sweet Tingle emoticon:
i thought that war has already been going on for like, several years. oh well.
this must be what aang felt like when he was thawed out of the iceberg //nerd joke
i hope that theyre interrogating sakurai to put lucas and takamaru in smash 4

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
i thought that war has already been going on for like, several years. oh well.
this must be what aang felt like when he was frozen for 100 years //nerd joke
i hope that theyre interrogating sakurai to put lucas and takamaru in smash 4
No - I mean, it's an ACTUAL WAR. Like - with real violence. Like outside, the casuals are burning Melee discs, I'm trying to be the in-between, trying to get peace...

There is so much blood...

Interestingly enough, he was kidnapped by someone who has nothing to do with Smash.

Joking aside, the discussion is REALLY about Lyn and Isaac, good ideas, but I never really played Fire Emblem, and my imagination's farting on Isaac.

I'm just waiting for the Tingle playable character that I know will never happen.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

Spire:

Rockfall:

Retreat:

Revive:

Flint/dijiin
:

Venus:

*note*
It'd been a while since I last played Golden Sun, but what if Djinn summoning was like Samus' beam swap? It wouldn't excessively change the moveset, especially the special moves, but certain attacks would change mild function and elements.
You know how Luma is vulnerable in Smash Four? What if the Djinns were as well? When a Djinn is killed, Isaac's attacks would have no element, and be underpowered.

I didn't really read your whole thing, it was pretty long and technical, so forgive me if I accidentally recommended something you already mentioned. I think I got the general gist of it though.

Last edited:

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
No - I mean, it's an ACTUAL WAR. Like - with real violence. Like outside, the casuals are burning Melee discs, I'm trying to be the in-between, trying to get peace...

There is so much blood...

Interestingly enough, he was kidnapped by someone who has nothing to do with Smash.

Joking aside, the discussion is REALLY about Lyn and Isaac, good ideas, but I never really played Fire Emblem, and my imagination's farting on Isaac.

I'm just waiting for the Tingle playable character that I know will never happen.
OH **** that sounds important!! well good luck on your peace attempts for this probably nonexistant war, you should go save sakurai from his nonexistant capturer as well.

anyways, i'd offer some creativity but i've not played golden sun at all and i've only played fire emblem awakening. the best i could do is probably like, ninten and masked man movesets. i could actually probably do more but i dont really want to work that hard.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
OH **** that sounds important!! well good luck on your peace attempts for this probably nonexistant war, you should go save sakurai from his nonexistant capturer as well.

anyways, i'd offer some creativity but i've not played golden sun at all and i've only played fire emblem awakening. the best i could do is probably like, ninten and masked man movesets. i could actually probably do more but i dont really want to work that hard.
Ninten and Masked Man?!
Don't disappoint me, spill the beans!

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
Ninten and Masked Man?!
Don't disappoint me, spill the beans!
well if you insist. i dont think my ideas are all that great buuut hey if it helps their chances then i'll try at least
just give me a sick day off to conjure up a fleshed out moveset, i do most of my work on a whim. i'll likely get one tommarow with this annoying cold unless im pushed out the door.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
well if you insist. i dont think my ideas are all that great buuut hey if it helps their chances then i'll try at least
just give me a sick day off to conjure up a fleshed out moveset, i do most of my work on a whim. i'll likely get one tommarow with this annoying cold unless im pushed out the door.
All I care about are special moves for him, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom