• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin F.

Smash Master
First: I really like the moveset.
Second: I really like the drawings.

Over all it sounds really cool and I'd get behind it as long as he isn't even remotely similar to Ness/Lucas's similar movepool. I know there is no way to confirm it or not so I can change my vote but if Ninten is anything like that or just plain different: I'd change it to +1/2. I'll mule it over for sure. He will probably never get a +1 from me though, as those will be reserved for Isaac. I'll probably change Dark Samus to +1 too considering Ridley doesn't seem to be receiving a lot of hype T_T

Thats true but it's leagues easier just to rip Ness's spirte and recolor/voice it to Ninten. If Ninten's model is actually different, there is hope.

--

Again, the character is very easy to become lazy with: just make him look like Lucas/Ness and clone their movesets BAM! Ninten. That's what I'm worried about and it's not something I want to support.

If the character has a unique moveset (It doesn't have to be 100% original mind you) with his own model or just 'not Ness/Lucas' I'd be ok with it.

You are slowly winning my vote.
That would be a big concern for me if Sakurai was making this game. With PMBR, I have faith that whatever they do would turn out great.

Yeah, Dark Samus would probably be the easiest Metroid rep to do.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I play Ness too and yes and no. They play pretty differently though they do share many characteristics when they fight. They still share a model, being similar in backstory and over all graphics.

Again, we are philosophizing as to "what is a clone" and we will argue forever :joyful:
Yes, but I'm glad you answered.

Think about it. If you can play Ness and Lucas and find enough difference between the two to be enjoyable, then the same can be said for Ninten. Lucas used Ness as a base, after all.

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
Time to change the subject back to our favorite trooper CO the PMBR may have already decided the fate of - Sami.

Why Sami over Andy? The argument's been made. More believable to be based from Snake, Depicted as more hands on, generally more liked, ect.

why else?

Let's look at the existing females in smash. the majority all are either nimble, floaty, graceful, poised or combinations of the three. Now, in the face of all this, Sami is frequently depicted in her games In a way that makes me feel that she'd headbutt a guy who's ticking her off enough. A rough'n'tumble girl with a little less technique to her attacks, something the roster doesn't have.
humanshaped, characters that share a similar bone structure can potentially lend moves, can potentially inherit snake's lost moves.
character from a neglected franchise as far as smash is concerned
said franchise is older than Fire Emblem (on a technicality)
and she has a bitchin' theme

now, for moveset potential. i think it's best to perhaps aim for a level somewhere between Ganondorf and Wolf (being clones of Captain Falcon and Fox respectively) in terms of how much she acts like Snake. ideally, I Believe the best way to make her is to bring back the brute force play snake had in vBrawl but to put her a muuuch lighter weigh class.

Specials

B - grenade, unchanged from snake. Though they are not used in Advance wars at all, I see no reason to change it's basic function as it's a standard armament for soldiers in anything, but perhaps like toon link's bombs, they're weaker and hit multiple times.

Smash B - Missile launcher - pulls out an orange star missile launcher, with a small window to aim it anywhere in a 45 degrees from dead horizontal angle before firing (ie. she can aim slightly up or down before firing). for comparison, her missiles are faster and longer ranged, but weaker than Samus'. when used in midair, she is pushed backwards, similar to mewtwo's shadowball.

Down B - Pitfall - digs at the ground in fro SOMTHING MUCH BETTER - machinegun. if snake's C4 was pretty much a glorified version of the Stickybomb, Sami's gun can be a glorified version of the superscope. on input, she pulls out the gun she is depicted with in her artwork frequently and it just acts like snake's tranquiliser gun. it can only fire in 3 shot bursts and runs out of ammo in 3 uses. she reloads it like snake, but with an added APC resupply SFX from Advance Wars. in midair, it stalls momentum like marth's dancing blade or the space animal's reflector and is angled downwards similar to shiek's needles.

Up B - City Capture - Sami is notorious for her one turn captures during her CO superpower, Victory March, which is only made worse with dual strike when paired with Eagle. as explained on a previous page, when a city is captured in advance wars, the animation that is used is a soldier jumping down on a city that, once complete, shoots up to regular size in the capturing team's colour Under the soldier. for Sami's recovery, imagine the last part of the capture process appearing from under her, but it launches her in a similar fashion to Sonic's Spring, however it doesn't fall, only disappears after use. the growing city also does some damage to enemies. fun fact, there is a rising city animation in Brawl already with Dr. Wright's Sim City assist trophy.

standard attacks

ground
dash - ends run with a knee thrust.
A - a one 2 punch, similar to the first two hits of zero suit samus' A combo.
>tilt - the second part of snake's tilt, the hammer arm swing.
^tilt - i want to say uppercut, like snake, but with a mario style spin.
vtilt - from crouching, a side kick, in a similar fashion to zelda.
>smash - a roundhouse kick that propels her forward.
^smash - a strong, vertical split kic1k. her boots were made for kickin'.
vsmash - snake's RPG smash attack from vanilla brawl. skinned as an orange star missle launcher, just as strong and laggy as it once was.

air
nair - captain falcon scissor kick.
Fair - a mario/ganon type Fair. no spike.
Uair - a good old Mother series headbutt. vertical KO potential.
Bair - snake's.
Dair - a kick in the style of Ness's old spike Dair.
considering what Airs she could have has actually made me realize just how many of them (or at least the basic idea of them) are shared between existing characters as it is. hm.

misc

grab - she grabs with two hands by the typical location of the neck of the collar.
pummel - knee to the gut.
Fthrow - steps forward, throws them forward with both hands in a lunge.
Bthrow - steps back and throws them in a similar manner.
Dthrow - throws at ground in front, bouncing the enemy for combo potential.
Uthrow - kicks enemy away in a similar fashion to link, more vertical trajectory.

ledge - a fast light uppercut
>100% ledge - slow sweeping kick.

fanfare - the advance wars series does have a "mission clear" song, but it's pretty long. i think the "CO power" jingle from the first advance wars game would be much more suitable.

alright, pick me apart.

let's see this happen.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Time to change the subject back to our favorite trooper CO the PMBR may have already decided the fate of - Sami.

Why Sami over Andy? The argument's been made. More believable to be based from Snake, Depicted as more hands on, generally more liked, ect.

why else?

Let's look at the existing females in smash. the majority all are either nimble, floaty, graceful, poised or combinations of the three. Now, in the face of all this, Sami is frequently depicted in her games In a way that makes me feel that she'd headbutt a guy who's ticking her off enough. A rough'n'tumble girl with a little less technique to her attacks, something the roster doesn't have.
humanshaped, characters that share a similar bone structure can potentially lend moves, can potentially inherit snake's lost moves.
and she has a *****in' theme

now, for moveset potential. i think it's best to perhaps aim for a level somewhere between Ganondorf and Wolf in terms of how much she acts like Snake. ideally, i Believe the best way to make her is to bring back the brute force play snake relied on in vBrawl but to put her a muuuch lighter weigh class.

Specials

B - grenade, unchanged from snake. Though they are not used in Advance wars at all, I see no reason to change it's basic function as it's a standard armament for soldiers in anything, but perhaps like toon link's bombs, they're weaker and hit multiple times.

Smash B - Missile launcher - pulls out an orange star missile launcher, fires in a straight trajectory. for comparison, missiles are faster and longer ranged, but weaker than Samus'.
Down B - Pitfall - digs at the ground in front of her with a folding shovel and the ground is set as a pitfall. it is unmarked, enemies become entrenched if they walk on it, but so does Sami.(soldiers dig trenches.) if used in the air, the animation plays as per usual but no trap is set, and it does slicing damage to enemies hit by the end.
Up B - City Capture - Sami is notorious for her one turn captures during her CO superpower, Victory March, which is only made worse with dual strike when paired with Eagle. as explained on a previous page, when a city is captured in advance wars, the animation that is used is a soldier jumping down on a city that, once complete, shoots up to regular size in the capturing team's colour Under the soldier. for Sami's recovery, imagine the last part of the capture process appearing from under her, but it launches her in a similar fashion to Sonic's Spring, however it doesn't fall, only disappears after use. the growing city also does some damage to enemies. fun fact, there is a rising city animation in Brawl already with Dr. Wright's Sim City assist trophy.

standard attacks

ground
vsmash - snake's RPG smash attack from vanilla brawl. skinned as an orange star missle launcher, just as strong and laggy as it once was.

air
Bair - snake's.
considering what Airs she could have has actually made me realize just how many of them (or at least the basic idea of them) are shared between existing characters as it is. hm.

misc

grab - she grabs with two hands by the typical location of the neck of the collar.
Uthrow - kicks enemy away in a similar fashion to link, more vertical trajectory.

fanfare - the advance wars series does have a "mission clear" song, but it's pretty long. i think the "CO power" jingle from the first advance wars game would be much more suitable.

alright, pick me apart.

let's see this happen.
While the idea of Sandy in Project M bugs me (This coming from a HUGE Advance Wars fan, and I have people who can back me up on that claim), can she at least have a taunt with Jess's giant pencil? (Yes, I know it's a rocket shell)

I like your moveset, but I still don't like the lack of actual representation. There is so much you can do with an Advance Wars character than that, even as a clone. I'll get an example moveset hopefully later today.

Also, what would her Final Smash be? Maybe I missed it, but I don't think you mentioned it. All of her CO Powers involve stat buffs and city capturing. You could have her Dual Strike with another Bland Star CO as an excuse, but I call them Bland Star for a reason. Andy heals, Max does more damage, Nell gets a boost to her positive luck values (Why does Flak and Jugger exist when Nell is superior in every way?), Jake just gets more attack power on roads, Rachel could be cool with her missiles, and Hachi... Well actually a Hachi Final Smash would be awesome! You could use his city deployment to do a version of the assist trophy cranked up to 11! Megatanks FTW!

Now that I think about it I'm really sad I'm the only one who sees the Allied Nations as equals, where as everyone else sees Orange Star as the main faction. I guess it makes sense as they were the only playable faction in the campaign in 1 and had the most spotlight in Dual Strike, but literally every other faction is cooler than Bland Star in terms of moveset potential.

Last edited:

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
While the idea of Sandy in Project M bugs me (This coming from a HUGE Advance Wars fan, and I have people who can back me up on that claim), can she at least have a taunt with Jess's giant pencil? (Yes, I know it's a rocket shell)

I like your moveset, but I still don't like the lack of actual representation. There is so much you can do with an Advance Wars character than that, even as a clone. I'll get an example moveset hopefully later today.
i kind of had the mindset that since she's a character from an unused franchise, she'd be built in a fashion like ganon from falcon unfortunatley. but i though the city capping was a good try at least... anyway, even FE characters had moves made up for them.

Also, what would her Final Smash be? Maybe I missed it, but I don't think you mentioned it. All of her CO Powers involve stat buffs and city capturing. You could have her Dual Strike with another Bland Star CO as an excuse, but I call them Bland Star for a reason. Andy heals, Max does more damage, Nell gets a boost to her positive luck values (Why does Flak and Jugger exist when Nell is superior in every way?), Jake just gets more attack power on roads, Rachel could be cool with her missiles, and Hachi... Well actually a Hachi Final Smash would be awesome! You could use his city deployment to do a version of the assist trophy cranked up to 11! Megatanks FTW!
i kind of omitted that as i tend to forget they are actually a thing in brawl.

picture this -

LANDMASTER MEDIUMTANK

Now that I think about it I'm really sad I'm the only one who sees the Allied Nations as equals, where as everyone else sees Orange Star as the main faction. I guess it makes sense as they were the only playable faction in the campaign in 1 and had the most spotlight in Dual Strike, but literally every other faction is cooler than Bland Star in terms of moveset potential.
i think that's a bit of a stetch, but yeah, orange star gets pushed as the poster nation for the game.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
i kind of omitted that as i tend to forget they are actually a thing in brawl.

picture this -

LANDMASTER MEDIUMTANK
Yeah, in the interest of fairness nothing stronger than a Mid Tank should be used. I mean a Megatank would 3-Stock and then run out of ammo when you remember why the Megatanks were a stupid idea and can't do anything the cheaper alternative of two Mid Tanks can't.

i think that's a bit of a stetch, but yeah, orange star gets pushed as the poster nation for the game. only kanbei is portrayed with another weapon (his sword).
I guess I'll never get to live my dreams of beating people with Sonja outside of Fog of War (SERIOUSLY SONJA WHY DO YOU SUCK SO MUCH!?) /notsrs

Joking aside, Grit has his revolver(I don't know anything about guns, so I'm just guessing it's a revolver)
Sure it's not a rifle or a missile launcher, but it's a weapon.

There's also Jess's giant pencil thing that she could slap people with.

Not exactly relevant, but I've been doing some hacking of Advance Wars 1 and 2 and found an unused Gallery image of Eagle on a Bike, when I saw it I immediately made a joke about Eagle being a Wario clone.

I'm not arguing for any of these characters to be discussed as potential candidates (A non-Orange Star CO just seems wrong, even if I don't think OS COs have much variety or moveset potential), just wanted to point that out.

I'm actually starting to warm up to the idea of Sami as a Project M character.

Last edited:

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
Changed the pitfall attack. It felt too animal crossing to me.

Edit's up there.

Sami_AW_DS_portrait_01.jpg

NEEDS MORE GUN.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101

why else?

and she has a *****in' theme

now, for moveset potential. i think it's best to perhaps aim for a level somewhere between Ganondorf and Wolf (being clones of Captain Falcon and Fox respectively) in terms of how much she acts like Snake. ideally, I Believe the best way to make her is to bring back the brute force play snake had in vBrawl but to put her a muuuch lighter weigh class.

Specials

Smash B - Missile launcher - pulls out an orange star missile launcher, with a small window to aim it anywhere in a 45 degrees from dead horizontal angle before firing (ie. she can aim slightly up or down before firing). for comparison, her missiles are faster and longer ranged, but weaker than Samus'.

Down B - Pitfall - digs at the ground in fro SOMTHING MUCH BETTER - machinegun. if snake's C4 was pretty much a glorified version of the Stickybomb, Sami's gun can be a glorified version of the superscope. on input, she pulls out the gun she is depicted with in her artwork frequently and it just acts like snake's tranquiliser gun. it can only fire in 3 shot bursts and runs out of ammo in 3 uses. she reloads it like snake, but with an added APC resupply SFX from Advance Wars.

standard attacks

ground

air
Bair - snake's.

misc

alright, pick me apart.

let's see this happen.
Nice moveset! Far better than anything I could've come up with! I totally support Sami as a CE character, and think she's a much better choice than Andy. Everything you said in that post I find 100% true, as far as why she should be considered as a character.

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
I've got two points remaining, so I think I'm gonna throw one in Sami's direction.

+1 Sami

Marakatu

Smash Ace
I'm giving my last point to Micaiah, because reasons.
+1 Micaiah
Also, is it just me or more and more people are appearing here without reading the rules? I've seen lots of users giving -1 with no good reason.

Golf Actual

Smash Rookie
Yeah, in the interest of fairness nothing stronger than a Mid Tank should be used. I mean a Megatank would 3-Stock and then run out of ammo when you remember why the Megatanks were a stupid idea and can't do anything the cheaper alternative of two Mid Tanks can't.
I was thinking that Sami's Final Smash could be a Neo Tank, so it would play differently from the Landmasters in that it would have a safe/blind spot directly underneath it. Maybe not high enough to stand under, but so that you could roll under it. But I haven't played Advance Wars in a very long time (which is regrettable), so forgive me if that idea has problems.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I was thinking that Sami's Final Smash could be a Neo Tank, so it would play differently from the Landmasters in that it would have a safe/blind spot directly underneath it. Maybe not high enough to stand under, but so that you could roll under it. But I haven't played Advance Wars in a very long time (which is regrettable), so forgive me if that idea has problems.
Well one problem is I don't think the gap is small enough, and even if it is the tank is to long for them to reasonably roll through unless they had the distance of Bowser's ledge attack as a roll.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Since Psykid asked about Micaiah, I'll do a quick blurb on her

Background: Micaiah, the "Silver-Haired Maiden" debuted in Fire Emblem; Radiant Dawn (the sequel to Path of Radiance, Ike's game) as the main protagonist (She's also only the second non-lord as well as the only one to use only magic). Although she's the main protagonist, Ike also shows up as a lord for parts of the game. In the game, she only uses light magic. Also while Ike's ultimate skill is Aether, Micaiah's is Corona (although it's not unique to her like Ike's Aether is), which is a skill that negates enemy resistance and halves accuracy for one turn.

Moveset: What makes her particularly appealing is that next to Dark Samus, she is the quintessential clone character by being based off Zelda. In fact, she'd also open up a little more flexibility by having a free Down B. For her Down B, I would suggest Nosferatu, which is a health-sapping spell, but very inaccurate. All her special moves would be very similar to Zelda, except using light effects for each one (probably very easy to do). Side B would probably be similar to the original Din's Fire to fit her playstyle. Speaking of which, her playstyle could potentially resemble a faster, more aggressive version of Zelda. This would actually be pretty unique as most of the magic/psychic characters (Zelda, Mewtwo, Ness, Lucas) are rather slow and defensive.

The difference between her and Zelda would be a lot like Captain Falcon and Ganondorf (with Zelda being slower, like Ganondorf). Micaiah isn't canonically fast in Radiant Dawn, but I have no doubts she'd be way more agile than Zelda (still fighting in a dress). Her moves can all be adjusted (power, speed, single-hit vs. multi-hit, knockback, etc) to give a completely different spin on Zelda's moveset, much like Ganondorf did to Falcon's. Just like how Ganondorf didn't inherit Falcon's knee, Micaiah wouldn't inherit Zelda's kicks, but she can make up for it elsewhere.

Pros and Cons: Micaiah is another alternate to fans wanting another magic/psychic fighter. And as a I mentioned above, she is the quintessential clone, making her very easy. Cons are that she isn't as popular as Lyn. Otherwise, she has all the same cons as Lyn (most significant of which is being another Fire Emblem character, when we just got Roy).

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Since Psykid asked about Micaiah, I'll do a quick blurb on her

Background: Micaiah, the "Silver-Haired Maiden" debuted in Fire Emblem; Radiant Dawn (the sequel to Path of Radiance, Ike's game) as the main protagonist (She's also only the second non-lord as well as the only one to use only magic). Although she's the main protagonist, Ike also shows up as a lord for parts of the game. In the game, she only uses light magic. Also while Ike's ultimate skill is Aether, Micaiah's is Corona (although it's not unique to her like Ike's Aether is), which is a skill that negates enemy resistance and halves accuracy for one turn.

Moveset: What makes her particularly appealing is that next to Dark Samus, she is the quintessential clone character by being based off Zelda. In fact, she'd also open up a little more flexibility by having a free Down B. For her Down B, I would suggest Nosferatu, which is a health-sapping spell, but very inaccurate. All her special moves would be very similar to Zelda, except using light effects for each one (probably very easy to do). Side B would probably be similar to the original Din's Fire to fit her playstyle. Speaking of which, her playstyle could potentially resemble a faster, more aggressive version of Zelda. This would actually be pretty unique as most of the magic/psychic characters (Zelda, Mewtwo, Ness, Lucas) are rather slow and defensive.

The difference between her and Zelda would be a lot like Captain Falcon and Ganondorf (with Zelda being slower, like Ganondorf). Micaiah isn't canonically fast in Radiant Dawn, but I have no doubts she'd be way more agile than Zelda (still fighting in a dress). Her moves can all be adjusted (power, speed, single-hit vs. multi-hit, knockback, etc) to give a completely different spin on Zelda's moveset, much like Ganondorf did to Falcon's. Just like how Ganondorf didn't inherit Falcon's knee, Micaiah wouldn't inherit Zelda's kicks, but she can make up for it elsewhere.

Pros and Cons: Micaiah is another alternate to fans wanting another magic/psychic fighter. And as a I mentioned above, she is the quintessential clone, making her very easy. Cons are that she isn't as popular as Lyn. Otherwise, she has all the same cons as Lyn (most significant of which is being another Fire Emblem character, when we just got Roy).
I could get behind this. She seems pretty cool. Can't believe I've never heard of her.
This would actually be pretty unique as most of the magic/psychic characters (Zelda, Mewtwo, Ness, Lucas) are rather slow and defensive.
Wat. Lucas is one of the most offensively based characters in the game. Unless you're spamming PK Freeze offense is your only option.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I asked Shin about this, but I'd like a confirmation that I have no votes saved for any characters. If I do I would like to request removing all of them because you either read too far into my comment or took my jokes seriously.

As for Micaiah, the more the merrier. FE is a huge series, so another rep wouldn't be too bad. I just finished Path of Radiance and am starting Radiant Dawn, and I'm already loving the story.

Last edited:

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
MOAR SAMI EDIT

I felt the Smash and Down B attacks could use some midair gimmicks as well. see above.

The difference between Michaiah and Zelda would be a lot like Captain Falcon and Ganondorf (with Zelda being slower, like Ganondorf)
I felt largely neutral to your post (as I prefer Lyndis) until this point.
I have to interject with the following.

To a lot of people the prospect of adding another FE character to the limited CE roster does attract a bit of salt, and it'll only be made worse if they are BOTH noticeably similar to their existing base characters. Opting to make the character from scratch, be it Lyndis or Michaiah, is at least something that can detract from that. There's room for straight up clones and completely new characters in what's left, but a second CE FE character needs to be worth it.

also, have you never played against an offensive Zelda? she's absolutely terrifying, definitely one of the charters the PMBR overdid.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
As to spark some discussion, here's a moveset for Canondorf/Black Shadow:

B-up: evil laugh
B-neutral: throw easily reflected projectile
B-side: steal triforce
B-down: spend an entire game sitting on his throne waiting to get smacked down
Final Smash: turn into a giant pig monkey that's inexplicably even easier to beat than his already laughably easy human form

There we go, 100% original ganondorf moveset that's entirely based on the games. And by "games" I mean Ocarina of Time, because frankly that's all the Zelda fans care about anyways.

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
As to spark some discussion, here's a moveset for Canondorf/Black Shadow:

B-up: evil laugh
B-neutral: throw easily reflected projectile
B-side: steal triforce
B-down: spend an entire game sitting on his throne waiting to get smacked down
Final Smash: turn into a giant pig monkey that's inexplicably even easier to beat than his already laughably easy human form

There we go, 100% original ganondorf moveset that's entirely based on the games. And by "games" I mean Ocarina of Time, because frankly that's all the Zelda fans care about anyways.

1392715812700.jpg

I chuckled
you're a funny guy

Haik

Smash Rookie
I'll give my third +1 to Michaiah. If we get another Fire Emblem character, which I'm not opposed to, I'd like it to represent other things the game has to offer not just another sword-wielding lord. I'd love to see a dismounted Great Knight that wields the whole weapon triangle for their moveset, but I can't remember any Great Knights that were stickers or trophies.

On that same note if Lyn is included over Michaiah or a different Fire Emblem character, I sincerely hope they include her bow.

Ganondalf

Smash Cadet
If I were king of everything, I would not include any more Fire Emblem characters since they have 3 reps. Reps from other nintendo games would be at the top of the list then filling out already represented games would come second. For fire emblem to even have a chance at a fourth rep, it needs to be something drastically different and a Bishop is the only way I see that happening since Mage Knights are really awful units and ponies are not allowed in smash.

Why not the guy/gal from Harvest Moon? They could throw chickens at people (and deal X2 against link) and plant strawberries that take 4 minutes to grow then can be eaten for 5 hp?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
If I were king of everything, I would not include any more Fire Emblem characters since they have 3 reps. Reps from other nintendo games would be at the top of the list then filling out already represented games would come second. For fire emblem to even have a chance at a fourth rep, it needs to be something drastically different and a Bishop is the only way I see that happening since Mage Knights are really awful units and ponies are not allowed in smash.

Why not the guy/gal from Harvest Moon? They could throw chickens at people (and deal X2 against link) and plant strawberries that take 4 minutes to grow then can be eaten for 5 hp?
I don't think there was a Harvest Moon trophy/sticker was there? Also, at least we aren't going off of Awakening balance where literally everything that can't be a sorcerer shouldn't be used. (Seriously, Awakening sucked)

Last edited:

Rasgar

Smash Apprentice
Harvest Moon isn't even a Nintendo franchise. There's tons of them on Sony consoles.

Of course the important thing is that it isn't represented in Brawl.

Ganondalf

Smash Cadet
Poor Harvest Moon Guy/Gal Rip in Piece :cry:

Was Simon Belmont a candidate? I can't read almost 500 pages to find out. We really need a new thread just to tally votes or something but I guess the team is waiting on the final roster for Sm4sh so we don't step on their toes or get anyone's hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom