• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
"Moveset potential" sort of gets tossed around like a slogan rather than a real argument, but a character's potential moveset can be subjectively better to one person, and like most subjective things in this thread, by some strange, unspoken internet law, it's fair game to get other people to accept that.

Personally, when I think moveset potential, I think of a character that can draw numerous recognizable attacks from their source material that fill a variety of roles (normals, specials, recovery, etc.), stay true to their original appearance, would be fun to use and/or watch, and allow for well balanced, competitive play. When all of those good things combine, I start to see a moveset that would be wasted potential not to create, rather than a moveset that has the potential to be created. I'd say there's enough criteria defined in my mind to reasonably make this distinction; one character's potential for a great moveset that makes sense in a sort of effortless fashion is capable of overshadowing another's mere potential for filling up all the move slots.

There, see? I just went and attempted to peddle my subjective thought process. Just thought I'd point out that "moveset potential" isn't something you can just write off as either a benefit or detriment to a candidate, provided, you're clear enough with your reasons.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
It's ok.
Just be careful what you say on the internet. People can get the wrong message.
Pretty sure TheNotSoShyGuy described everything pretty clear to his target audience. In fact, I don't think there has been a post where something he has said generally confused a handful of people.

Yeah, you're right. I'll just continue my part of trying to create a solid/fun/viable/unique moveset for Waluigi. If PMBR contact me saying that they want me to be the lead Waluigi designer (even though that is like a bajillion to one), that would be a huge dream come true, since before I wanted to become a professional video editor, I wanted to be a game designer, Doing something with one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite fighting games would just be amazing. Time to figure out what to do next.
I can feel ya on wanting a character you love in your favorite fighting game. Honestly if I had a choice on who I really wanted in, that would be Shadow the Hedgehog. Shadow holds very fond memories in my life. Despite growing up on the Classic Sonic games, my interest in the series spiked when I got Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. That game is what set in stone my goal to be a game designer. But honestly the odds are pretty much near impossible for Shadow to make a recovery. Either way, I'll continue to support the character.

Just keep supporting your character and hope for the best.

I'm sorry, i just wanted to convince him but i guess that's not a good start :(
It is hard to convince someone about an opinion. Chances are that he has either played the series and does not care for Gray Fox, or does not have interest in the particular series.

"Moveset potential" sort of gets tossed around like a slogan rather than a real argument, but a character's potential moveset can be subjectively better to one person, and like most subjective things in this thread, by some strange, unspoken internet law, it's fair game to get other people to accept that.

Personally, when I think moveset potential, I think of a character that can draw numerous recognizable attacks from their source material that fill a variety of roles (normals, specials, recovery, etc.), stay true to their original appearance, would be fun to use and/or watch, and allow for well balanced, competitive play. When all of those good things combine, I start to see a moveset that would be wasted potential not to create, rather than a moveset that has the potential to be created. I'd say there's enough criteria defined in my mind to reasonably make this distinction; one character's potential for a great moveset is capable of overshadowing another's mere potential for filling up all the move slots.

There, see? I just went and attempted to peddle my subjective thought process. Just thought I'd point out that "moveset potential" isn't something you can just write off as either a benefit or detriment to a candidate, provided, you're clear enough with your reasons.
I believe this falls under Shin.F's statement that there is a difference between moveset potential and unique moveset potential.

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
I believe this falls under Shin.F's statement that there is a difference between moveset potential and unique moveset potential.
Not quite sure I get what you mean. Are you drawing a reasonable connection, or maybe trying to say I'm being redundant? (not to appear rude, just asking for clarification) Either way I was trying to broaden my scope of consideration beyond sheer uniqueness, since I really can't bring myself to think that novelty alone is going to make a character worthwhile. There's a sort of middle ground where the new idea is well warranted by good design.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Not quite sure I get what you mean. Are you drawing a reasonable connection, or maybe trying to say I'm being redundant? (not to appear rude, just asking for clarification) Either way I was trying to broaden my scope of consideration beyond sheer uniqueness, since I really can't bring myself to think that novelty alone is going to make a character worthwhile. There's a sort of middle ground where the new idea is well warranted by good design.
What I'm saying is that Shin pretty much covered what you are trying to say. What a unique character moveset implies is a moveset that plays different or irregular to the current cast and is fun. While just saying moveset potential by itself means the character is simply doable in this game's format without offering anything that the initial cast hasn't already provided.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Got a couple of votes I never used, guess it's time to fill those out

Change my half-vote for Waluigi to a full vote
Full vote for Saki
Half-vote for Samurai Goroh
Half-vote for Skull Kid

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
What I tried to say was, Gray fox had a move set that would be very true to the character, Like his teleport and electricity. I'm just not that good with words.
Oh and can some one answer this? How do they get the announcer to say the new characters names? Do they just take other things he said and mix them up to sound like the character?

Bazkip

Smash Master
Oh and can some one answer this? How do they get the announcer to say the new characters names? Do they just take other things he said and mix them up to sound like the character?
They'll simply record someone saying the names, it won't sound perfect but it'll be a million times better than mashing up sound clips

TheNotSoShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheNotSoShyGuy
They'll simply record someone saying the names, it won't sound perfect but it'll be a million times better than mashing up sound clips
They might as well do one for every character soon. They mixed up the voices for Roy and Mewtwo, and while it isn't perfect, it works. I remember the good days of Roin and mewTWO... Good times.

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Since Anti-Guy wants to update the thread soon and possibly stop counting votes (if that's what I'm understanding), I guess I should update my list one last time. Changes and additions will be marked with asterisks and their names underlined.

Full Votes
Isaac
Masked Man/Claus
Dixie Kong
*** Sami (If it's possible, since I first voted on pg. 30 of this thread on Nov 7, 2013, I'd like to change my full vote from Lyn to Sami. TBH I really like both characters a lot, and I found it difficult to chose between the two. In the end, I think I would want Sami in just for a chance of having a playable Advance Wars character in PM. For some reason that feels more important to me.) ***
Bowser Jr.

Half Votes
Dark Samus
*** Dracula (I know you won't count this vote since you don't agree with them adding this character, but I see no reason why I shouldn't include it here since it is "possible" for them to put him in. Also, since I went ahead and made that moveset for him, I feel obligated to stick up for the guy you know) ***
Ganondorf//Black Shadow
Hector
Kamek
King K Rool
*** King of Hyrule (Spire just has this way of convincing us these character could work extremely well) ***
*** Knuckles ***
Krystal
Lip
Liquid Snake
*** Lyn (see reasoning above) ***
Micaiah
Paper Mario
*** Ray MK III (Or whatever other design they could use) ***
Ridley
Saki
Skull Kid
Tails
*** Tetra ***
*** Toon Zelda ***
*** Toon Gannondorf ***

Negative Votes
Sukapon: I'm not a big fan of extremely obscure characters. Mr. Game & Watch is already obscure enough as it is, and the effort it would take to create this character who's reception would most likely be extremely mixed (even with all the praise he's been getting within this thread), I'm almost positive the PMBR would not be willing to take the risk. His model would also be pretty boring, with his only unique aspect being his floating limbs, and he doesn't have the benefit of being a well known or iconic character to overcome this design flaw. I delved in a bit into his previous movements within the smash community, mostly those revolving around his inclusion within Brawl and his rejection from Melee, and I could not find anything to truly convince me otherwise. Sorry for all of the Sakupon supporters out there, but I'm just not feeling him.

Last edited:

Cool Blue

Smash Journeyman
I haven't put my votes in either.

Full Votes
Dark Samus (Next best thing for Metroid representative)
Pichu
Isaac
Ray (whatever design)
Ninten

Half Votes
Masked Man
Lyn
Paper Mario
Bowser Jr.

Negative Votes
Ridley (not because I don't want him in the game, but I feel that it would take far too much time to figure something out that could make Ridley work)
Every other third-party character
Sukapon (Not enough support; too obscure)
Waluigi ( I find him EXTREMELY annoying)
Black Shadow/Ganondorf (no reason to waste a clone slot on a character that is already in the game)

Last edited:

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
I haven't put my votes in either.

Full Votes
Dark Samus (Next best thing for Metroid representative)
Pichu
Isaac
Ray (whatever design)
Ninten

Half Votes
Masked Man
Lyn
Paper Mario
Bowser Jr.

Negative Votes
Ridley (not because I don't want him in the game, but I feel that it would take far too much time to figure something out that could make Ridley work)
Every other third-party character
Sukapon (Not enough support; too obscure)
Waluigi (not enough support to consider being in and I also find him EXTREMELY annoying)
Black Shadow/Ganondorf (no reason to waste a clone slot on a character that is already in the game)
Don't down vote characters for "not enough support." That really doesn't make sense. This is your vote, not your vote on what you perceive others voting on that character. And of those, Skapon has a lot of support. He's 7th place out of everyone. And both of those characters have more support than Ninten, so...

I don't see Ridley taking much time to figure out either, but regardless, don't down vote that because of what you perceive the difficulties of him being in are. That's for the PMBR to decide.

Last edited:

Cool Blue

Smash Journeyman
Don't down vote characters for "not enough support." That really doesn't make sense. This is your vote, not your vote on what you perceive others voting on that character. And of those, Skapon has a lot of support. He's 7th place out of everyone. And both of those characters have more support than Ninten, so...

I don't see Ridley taking much time to figure out either, but regardless, don't down vote that because of what you perceive the difficulties of him being in are. That's for the PMBR to decide.
Can you think of a conceivable way of adding in Ridley that doesn't involve scaling him down?

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
This Ridley argument has occurred almost as often as the Pichu argument. Let me find the size chart Sobliminal posted to show you just how he could work...

Extra slouching

This is in no way meant to convince you that you shouldn't downvote Ridley, just to show you the flaws behind this argument. I could try to summon ChronoBound into the thread again to post his obligatory Ridley meme, but I'd hate to start this topic all over again...

Shin F.

Smash Master
This Ridley argument has occurred almost as often as the Pichu argument. Let me find the size chart Sobliminal posted to show you just how he could work...

This is in no way meant to convince you that you shouldn't downvote Ridley, just to show you the flaws behind this argument. I could try to summon ChronoBound into the thread again to post his obligatory Ridley meme, but I'd hate to start this topic all over again...
I don't care if Ridley gets down-voted, but I may as well add to this a tad bit with some pics I found in another thread...

Last edited:

Cool Blue

Smash Journeyman

The problem with Ridley is not that he is too big, it is just the fact that scaling him down would make him not proportional to Samus.
Simple as that.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Can you think of a conceivable way of adding in Ridley that doesn't involve scaling him down?

I don't care if Ridley gets down-voted, but I may as well add to this a tad bit with some pics I found in another thread...
The problem with Ridley is not that he is too big, it is just the fact that scaling him down would make him not proportional to Samus.
Simple as that.
Enough. We've all spent plenty of time arguing about about Irrelevant Size Ridley. This argument proceeds to be dumber every single time it is brought up. As if beaten to death hasn't been said enough times. Let the guy be a Too Bigott, as ChronoBound would say. It won't stop the inevitable fact that Ridley is a top contender and genuinely desired character out ranking his negativity. Seriously. Just stop.

Cool Blue

Smash Journeyman
Enough. We've all spent plenty of time arguing about about Irrelevant Size Ridley. This argument proceeds to be dumber every single time it is brought up. As if beaten to death hasn't been said enough times. Let the guy be a Too Bigott, as ChronoBound would say. It won't stop the inevitable fact that Ridley is a top contender and genuinely desired character out ranking his negativity. Seriously. Just stop.
Did you even read my comment?
I specifically said,"The problem with Ridley is not that he is too big."
Also, just calling me a bigot without even hearing what I had to say just makes you look like a total jerk.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Did you even read my comment?
I specifically said,"The problem with Ridley is not that he is too big."
Do you even read other's comments? If you did, you would realize Ridley's scaling is irrelevant to those who desire the character. If scaling is the biggest of your concerns, you're just flipping the bird to a person who used a +1 vote on Ridley. And I HATE Ridley. Genuinely disgust the character in every conceivable way. But even I think the argument of Ridley scaling is absolutely the most distasteful, over-used, pathetic excuse to not desire a character. For God's sake, look at the charts.

Also, just calling me a bigot without even hearing what I had to say just makes you look like a total jerk.
@ Solbliminal Solbliminal
I said that because I thought that he was contradicting himself.
And calling someone out for contradicting his or herself when you weren't even right in the matter isn't? That is absurdly rude.

And F.Y.I. I did read your comment thoroughly and my statement still stands. Thinking he is too big doesn't fall far from the tree when thinking he can't be properly scaled. This argument is over. Next topic.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
@ Shin F. Shin F. Hey Shin. How do you think Ninten differs from Ness and Lucas in terms of playability? I'm curious what you would think of his playstyle. I might toss him a half vote.

Cool Blue

Smash Journeyman
Do you even read other's comments? If you did, you would realize Ridley's scaling is irrelevant to those who desire the character. If scaling is the biggest of your concerns, you're just flipping the bird to a person who used a +1 vote on Ridley. And I HATE Ridley. Genuinely disgust the character in every conceivable way. But even I think the argument of Ridley scaling is absolutely the most distasteful, over-used, pathetic excuse to not desire a character. For God's sake, look at the charts.

And calling someone out for contradicting his or herself when you weren't even right in the matter isn't? That is absurdly rude.

And F.Y.I. I did read your comment thoroughly and my statement still stands. Thinking he is too big doesn't fall far from the tree when thinking he can't be properly scaled. This argument is over. Next topic.
1. Yes, I have read other people's comments, and I have noted several flaws in their arguments, including yours.
2. Ridley fans can't cherry pick. If scaling is irrelevant to them, then Bowser should be smaller than Mario, or Pikachu should be fatter than Snorlax, or Tink should be taller than Link.
3. Your hate for the character has nothing to do with this conversation.
4. I'm so sorry for misunderstanding someone's post that has nothing to do with this conversation.
5. I know Ridley is a popular character. It's just a lot of people fail to realize that their logic is flawed and I get really pissed when the majority thinks something like that.
6. Can you properly scale him then?

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
1. Yes, I have read other people's comments, and I have noted several flaws in their arguments, including yours.
2. Ridley fans can't cherry pick. If scaling is irrelevant to them, then Bowser should be smaller than Mario, or Pikachu should be fatter than Snorlax, or Tink should be taller than Link.
3. Your hate for the character has nothing to do with this conversation.
4. I'm so sorry for misunderstanding someone's post that has nothing to do with this conversation.
5. I know Ridley is a popular character. It's just a lot of people fail to realize that their logic is flawed and I get really pissed when the majority thinks something like that.
6. Can you properly scale him then?
This isn't the place to argue. Take it to a private message dude.

Shin F.

Smash Master
@ Shin F. Shin F. Hey Shin. How do you think Ninten differs from Ness and Lucas in terms of playability? I'm curious what you would think of his playstyle. I might toss him a half vote.
The main thing I was thinking could be done to help differentiate him (other than his specials) was that he could use his items (like the bat, yoyo and boomerang) in more than just his smashes, unlike the others, and perhaps use them in different ways for his smashes. This makes sense from a standpoint of gameplay (making him more unique) and of character (because Ninten doesn't naturally learn offensive PSI like PK Rockin or PK Love, so he relies more on his tools).

So maybe his fair is a meteor with him smashing the enemy downwards with his bat. Maybe his f-smash has him swing his yoyo in a circle that goes all the way around him. Maybe he can use his yoyo as a tether grab and use it to throw people. All in all, he has many ways his normals could be pretty unique.

His specials can revolve around his ability to buff himself, deal status effects, and can also optionally give him the Mother 1-exclusive attack PK Beam (which I envision as a white, slower version of a Spacie blaster with a lot of Hitstun and prehaps an electric effect). He could also use PSI Hypnosis (which would act like Jigglypuff's Sing with the ability to charge the attack for greater distance), PSI Quick Up (which would work like Lucas' Offense Up, but would increase his speed instead of his power), and 4th-D Slip (which is his signature ability and would act as his recovery, allowing him to teleport).

His Final Smash has a couple of options. The easiest and most obvious are PK Beam Ω (a greatly powered up PK Beam), or as someone else suggest PSI Brainshock or Brain Cyclone, which could act in a number of ways depending on how it was implemented.

So, here is how I would personally assign his specials:

B: Quick Up - When fully charged, this increases Ninten's speed temporarily. This could manifest in a number of different forms, whether it be attack speed, running speed, falling speed - that's up to PMBR to decide, I suppose. Another idea was that it could act as a short-lived Turbo Mode.

Down B: Hypnosis - Ninten sends out a radial wave of PSI that can put enemies on the ground to sleep, and possibly make them go into a damage fall in the air.

Side B: PK Beam - Ninten sends out a ray of white energy with lots of hitstun.

Up B: 4th-D Slip - A teleportation technique that has Ninten go into a dimensional portal and come out of it elsewhere.

Final Smash: PK Beam Ω or Brain Cyclone. PK Beam Ω is obvious in its uses - it's a powerful beam, enough said really. The suggestion for Brain Cyclone was rather interesting. The person who suggested it came up with the idea that it would work in three waves radiating from him, like Tabuu's Off Waves. The first would spike characters it hits down, the second would stun them, and the third would have large knockback.

His taunts can involve him playing his Ocarina (the first part of the Eight Melodies?), coughing and using his inhaler, or adjusting his hat or bandana.

These are the original posts I made on him, just in case I forgot anything.
This one may seem a bit odd. I know the Mother series is saturated, but he is the only main protagonist from the series that's not playable - and the main character of the first game, at that. Like Claus, he can be easily cloned from Ness/Lucas, and you could even mix and match from the two since their bones are similar enough to blend them.

Most importantly, he has a potentially unique moveset as the only PSI user with no directly offensive PK Attacks. His specials could instead be based around buffs and shields. Lucas now has Offense Up, of course, so he wouldn't necessarily use that but he could always use Quick Up to become faster for a while, or maybe have a temporary, limited version of Turbo Mode with it.

Then, he could have Power Shield instead of PSI Magnet. One way it could work is Power Shield blocks damage (but not knockback) from physical attacks and redirects some of the damage, but doesn't work on energy based attacks. Like PSI Magnet, he can't move while using it, though, so it isn't too overpowered against purely physical characters since he still takes knockback and can be sent flying while holding it. The other way is to only partially block damage.

His recovery could be his unique move 4th-D Slip, which in the original game allows him to escape from battles.

And, if he really needs an offensive special, he could have the PK attack unique to Earthbound Zero, PK Beam. Alternatively, there's a point in the game where he can get a Boomerang, and he has a Slingshots as well, which are both items the other Mother characters don't use.

Finally, he could also potentially use PSI Hypnosis, which puts enemies to sleep. I personally envision it as a chargeable version of Jigglypuff's sing that gains distance as it charges but loses effectiveness as it gets farther, but it could work in a multitude of ways.

The only problem I can foresee is his Final Smash, though he could borrow something from another character - or maybe PK Beam could be his Final Smash. The other possibility would be less direct, and more of an assist FS like Peach's. PSI Lifeup / Shields, which would heal him and give him temporary invincibility.

I realize his official artwork looks incredibly similar to Ness, but there is an alternative - in the original live action commercial, he wears another outfit that has been adapted in many fanart versions of him.

Plus, he could have a unique taunt where he coughs and uses his inhaler.
I was looking over my other post, and I realized I could probably have formatted my Ninten +1 reasoning more like the ones in the OP, so I decided to go on ahead and do that.

Ninten (Mother / EarthBound Zero)

(Full size image here: http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131102064529/fantendo/images/d/d1/NintenRim.png)

Value: B (Important to the series as a whole, but in a saturated series)
Effort: A (Psuedoclone. Luigified Ness/Lucas, easy model / texture edit of Ness, can borrow many moves from them while having his own, unique divergences.)

Background/Reasons: The only main Mother character still not playable, and the star of the first game. Not a walking spoiler. To prevent him looking too similarly to Ness, he can wear his clothes from the live commercial rather than his official art.

Moveset: Most normal moves and animations can be cloned from Ness and Lucas. The specials could as well, but if they weren't cloned then they would revolve around buffs and shields. Quick Up (temporary speed increase), Power Shield (which blocks physical rather than energy attacks), PSI Hypnosis (like Jigglypuff's Sing), 4th-D Slip (Teleports), and PK Beam (Unique to Earthbound Zero) are ideal techniques, though he also has a boomerang and a slingshot.

As a Final Smash, he could have either PK Beam or a combination of PSI Life Up and a number of Shields that would heal him completely and give him temporary invulnerability. Maybe add some buffs like Offense Up and Quick Up to make him faster and stronger during this period a la Wario Man. Finally, he could have Brain Cyclone as a Final Smash, which would work in three waves radiating from him. The first would spike characters it hits down, the second would stun them, and the third would have large knockback.

Pros
Important character from his series.
Luigifiable.
Would smoothly round out the reps from the Mother Trilogy. (Not a walking spoiler.)
Appears in Brawl as a sticker.

So many Mother fans. Feed their voracious hunger.

Cons
From a small series that already has two reps.
No voice clips, but could remain silent or borrow generic voice clips from Ness' old appearances in 64 and Melee.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
The main thing I was thinking could be done to help differentiate him (other than his specials) was that he could use his items (like the bat, yoyo and boomerang) in more than just his smashes, unlike the others, and perhaps use them in different ways for his smashes. This makes sense from a standpoint of gameplay (making him more unique) and of character (because Ninten doesn't naturally learn offensive PSI like PK Rockin or PK Love, so he relies more on his tools).

So maybe his fair is a meteor with him smashing the enemy downwards with his bat. Maybe his f-smash has him swing his yoyo in a circle that goes all the way around him. Maybe he can use his yoyo as a tether grab and use it to throw people. All in all, he has many ways his normals could be pretty unique.

His specials can revolve around his ability to buff himself, deal status effects, and can also optionally give him the Mother 1-exclusive attack PK Beam (which I envision as a white, slower version of a Spacie blaster with a lot of Hitstun and prehaps an electric effect). He could also use PSI Hypnosis (which would act like Jigglypuff's Sing with the ability to charge the attack for greater distance), PSI Quick Up (which would work like Lucas' Offense Up, but would increase his speed instead of his power), and 4th-D Slip (which is his signature ability and would act as his recovery, allowing him to teleport).

His Final Smash has a couple of options. The easiest and most obvious are PK Beam Ω (a greatly powered up PK Beam), or as someone else suggest PSI Brainshock or Brain Cyclone, which could act in a number of ways depending on how it was implemented.

So, here is how I would personally assign his specials:

B: Quick Up - When fully charged, this increases Ninten's speed temporarily. This could manifest in a number of different forms, whether it be attack speed, running speed, falling speed - that's up to PMBR to decide, I suppose. Another idea was that it could act as a short-lived Turbo Mode.

Down B: Hypnosis - Ninten sends out a radial wave of PSI that can put enemies on the ground to sleep, and possibly make them go into a damage fall in the air.

Side B: PK Beam - Ninten sends out a ray of white energy with lots of hitstun.

Up B: 4th-D Slip - A teleportation technique that has Ninten go into a dimensional portal and come out of it elsewhere.

Final Smash: PK Beam Ω or Brain Cyclone. PK Beam Ω is obvious in its uses - it's a powerful beam, enough said really. The suggestion for Brain Cyclone was rather interesting. The person who suggested it came up with the idea that it would work in three waves radiating from him, like Tabuu's Off Waves. The first would spike characters it hits down, the second would stun them, and the third would have large knockback.

His taunts can involve him playing his Ocarina (the first part of the Eight Melodies?), coughing and using his inhaler, or adjusting his hat or bandana.

These are the original posts I made on him, just in case I forgot anything.
He actually sounds pretty dang awesome. Give him a variant of Lucas' P:M 2.7 Up-Tilt -> D-Air combo and I would definitely put him as a Secondary. +1/2 Vote for Ninten.

Shin F.

Smash Master
He actually sounds pretty dang awesome. Give him a variant of Lucas' P:M 2.7 Up-Tilt -> D-Air combo and I would definitely put him as a Secondary. +1/2 Vote for Ninten.
Nice :D

You know, I may start doing sketches of some of his possible moves. I sprited a number of them a long time ago, making an Expansion for him for SSF2 before the expansion forums were shut down, so I can start with sketching those out I had already made. I'll start doing that after my class lets out tomorrow night

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Nice :D

You know, I may start doing sketches of some of his possible moves. I sprited a number of them a long time ago, making an Expansion for him for SSF2 before the expansion forums were shut down, so I can start with sketching those out I had already made. I'll start doing that after my class lets out tomorrow night
Awesome. Make this happen Shin. Who needs Masked Man anyways. Protags are where it's at yo~

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Ninten is cool. I wish there was another often forgotten character everyone could get behind......

YO CONDOR MUTHA****AS

#relevance

B- steal yo ****
>B- steal yo ****
^B- steal yo ****
vB- steal yo ****
FS- steal yo *****

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Ninten is cool. I wish there was another often forgotten character everyone could get behind......

YO CONDOR MUTHA****AS

#relevance

B- steal yo ****
>B- steal yo ****
^B- steal yo ****
vB- steal yo ****
FS- steal yo *****
But he is highly expected to be in SSB4. What if the vote is a waste?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Hello and welcome to Waluigi Island. We all love you, when you bring your money. When you leave your money at home, you can get the hell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom