• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE!

Smash Hero
So, isnt this all then a waste of time too as the PMBR probably have already planned out their next step with the clone engine? :troll:

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
But they where silent protagonists, much like Link.

Villains often talk so much that you´ll hate them no mather what. Masked Man was not like this. He literally didn´t say a fricking word.

pretty sure he spoke to Lucas and flint in the beginning of the game

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
So, isnt this all then a waste of time too as the PMBR probably have already planned out their next step with the clone engine? :troll:

No, multiple PMBRers have said they haven't considered anything yet. They're still busy finishing up 3.0

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
even then, they probably can't help having some ideas.

They do, but it's a team project though. I'm sure they'd probably need to come to a group consensus on ideas like that (which would probably take time). And given that and what they've said, I highly doubt they have because right now the focus is on rolling out 3.0.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
They do, but it's a team project though. I'm sure they'd probably need to come to a group consensus on ideas like that (which would probably take time). And given that and what they've said, I highly doubt they have because right now the focus is on rolling out 3.0.
yeah, I know that, I was saying some members might have ideas, despite not really trying to.

anyways, I have my money on Isaac or pichu on the next character made a couple months after 3.0

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Lets talk about Slippy. What's cooler than a spacie? A slippery spacie. I don't get people who don't like clones/spacies. That's just making it hard for the PMBR to make people happy. And the spacies are a Smash tradition. In each new instalment there's been a new one. PM has defined itself from just a Brawl mod. Its its own thing. Who should be PM's Spacie?

Also to people who want Pichu to just ge a Pika alt, I agree. You know what else would ge cool? A Charmander alt for Charizard, or a Blastoise alt for Squirtle, or a Shuckle alt for Lucario. I rest my case.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Its an entirely different Pokémon, like Pichu and Pikachu. The rules say different characters aren't allowed. Someone brought up making 2 pichus a plusle minun alt? What? I can kinda understand Pika even though I know its wrong but damn, that one doesn't make any sense at all!

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
well, there is a theroy that brawl pikachu is melee pichu...

but it's just a theroy.

a GAME THEROY!

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
...why in the world would Bowser Jr play like his father. There were genius ideas with his iconic paintbrush and Shadow Mario transform, ex. Zelda/Sheik.

I would be pretty pissed if he just ended up being a smaller, faster Bowser honestly.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
...why in the world would Bowser Jr play like his father. There were genius ideas with his iconic paintbrush and Shadow Mario transform, ex. Zelda/Sheik.

I would be pretty pissed if he just ended up being a smaller, faster Bowser honestly.
Why does Ganondorf play like Captain Falcon?

That's how clones roll

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Question for anyone who can answer this..

Are there any characters that use whips/grappling hooks (not yet in P:M) who could realistically get in?

I've mentioned this before, but never really asked this question exactly.. So basically I'd really like to see a character who uses a whip (or something like that) as a "get over here" move like samus's/link's grab, but I'd like to see this with a much more complex mechanic. Basically I'm talking about having a long distance "grappler" who's move set kind of revolves around this style (characters that always come to mind are Ivy, Scorpion, and Kratos). ZSS would have been perfect, but she's already got her move set more or less set in stone. So I'm wondering if anyone can think of any other good candidates that could work for this type of style?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

Are there any characters that use whips/grappling hooks (not yet in P:M) who could realistically get in?

I've mentioned this before, but never really asked this question exactly.. So basically I'd really like to see a character who uses a whip (or something like that) as a "get over here" move like samus's/link's grab, but I'd like to see this with a much more complex mechanic. Basically I'm talking about having a long distance "grappler" who's move set kind of revolves around this style (characters that always come to mind are Ivy, Scorpion, and Kratos). ZSS would have been perfect, but she's already got her move set more or less set in stone. So I'm wondering if anyone can think of any other good candidates that could work for this type of style?

Well, Mike from StarTropics uses a yoyo/morning star/cosmic morning star, he could copy Parappa in PSASBR uses a yoyo to "grapple" opponents from afar, so he could use the yoyo like that.
Mach Rider could potentially use a chain whip. Bikers love chains.
Sabrina uses a whip in Pokemon.
Duck Hunt Dog could use a dog leash.
And that's all I got for the time being.

Other than Mach Rider, I don't think any of the others I mentioned appear in Brawl, though.

Also, not a fan of him, but I recall Skull Kid using whips. That or my memory fails me.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Well, Mike from StarTropics uses a yoyo/morning star/cosmic morning star, he could copy Parappa in PSASBR uses a yoyo to "grapple" opponents from afar, so he could use the yoyo like that.
Mach Rider could potentially use a chain whip. Bikers love chains.
Sabrina uses a whip in Pokemon.
Duck Hunt Dog could use a dog leash.
And that's all I got for the time being.

Other than Mach Rider, I don't think any of the others I mentioned appear in Brawl, though.

Also, not a fan of him, but I recall Skull Kid using whips. That or my memory fails me.

Majoras Wrath uses whips.. not skull kid :p

BUT, Mach Rider actually sounds very interesting. We have C. Falcon who drives a "car", so it would be cool to have a Biker to rival him.

And they could easily use C. Falcon as his base, and perhaps create a GFX that looks like a chain. Or alternatively, they could use ZSS as a base and re-model her and use her whip article as the chain.
The move set could be a combination of Falcon and ZSS where he can use a gun and a whip (chain) but then he could also be quick and have cool melee attacks.

No one's really mentioned Mach Rider on here.. maybe he isn't very liked, or maybe people haven't thought of him. But now that hes been mentioned, what does everyone think?

Edit: I'm gona come up with a possible move set for him n post it when I'm done.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366

Looking trough stickers & trophies, I think Tabuu would probably be the best choice for that idea.
Majora's Wrath (Major's mask's last form) uses whips, but i don't think Skull Kid does.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Looking trough stickers & trophies, I think Tabuu would probably be the best choice for that idea.
Majora's Wrath (Major's mask's last form) uses whips, but i don't think Skull Kid does.

Oh ya. Tabuu.. I wonder if there's any chance of the PMBR to add a scaled down balanced version Tabuu to the roster.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Tetra?

Ridley bro. I've never played a Metroid game but lets theorize.
B moves:
B- Fireball
He has 5 fireballs to use whether on the ground or in the air. His ground fireballs go straight horizontal, in the air they fire diagonally downward and can be slighty tilted. You can hold down B to rapid fire up to all 5. To recharge them on the ground you have to go in the air. To recharge them in the air you have to land.
>B- Glide
A command glide like Pit's. Unlike Pit's instead of tilting it you can lift it and lower it with up and down. You can do any aerial option out of it.
^B- Command hover
Like Pit's Brawl UpB with the utility of Mewtwo's hover.
vB- Land/Launch
Works like Charizard's vB on the ground, divebombs in the air.
I just imagine Ridley being entirely reliant on movement. I'm still hoping Ridley will have aerial smashes and grabs. Here's a thought on his grabs
He's still at gravity's will while holding an enemy. He can move like Snake with the D-Pad while holding them. He can also press the jump button to flap his wings while holding to gain extra air while holding them, but it will waste a jump.
Just an idea.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Majoras Wrath uses whips.. not skull kid :p

BUT, Mach Rider actually sounds very interesting. We have C. Falcon who drives a "car", so it would be cool to have a Biker to rival him.

And they could easily use C. Falcon as his base, and perhaps create a GFX that looks like a chain. Or alternatively, they could use ZSS as a base and re-model her and use her whip article as the chain.
The move set could be a combination of Falcon and ZSS where he can use a gun and a whip (chain) but then he could also be quick and have cool melee attacks.

No one's really mentioned Mach Rider on here.. maybe he isn't very liked, or maybe people haven't thought of him. But now that hes been mentioned, what does everyone think?

Edit: I'm gona come up with a possible move set for him n post it when I'm done.

Well I really like Mach Rider, as a game, and as the misterious protagonist that he is.
I would actually love a new Mach Rider game, something to explain his background, and the kinds of threat he fights on the road. Not many Nintendo games take place in a post-apocalyptic Earth. (I love to think that MR is set in the same universe as F-Zero but it's its own thing. Kinda like how DK to Mario).

As a character I'd love to have him playable. Haven't seen him suggested anywhere, at least here. Maybe he could take over Wario's bike move for recovery.
I think ZSS could be a good base. A heavy ZSS sounds fierce. He has a sorta machine gun, so he could also add that to his moves.

My bad on mixing Majora's Wrath with Skull Kid. :p
I just saw a friend of mine fight that thing like 15 years ago or something, so I didn't know it was another character, I just recalled Majora's Mask, lol.

Malion

Smash Ace
I think slippy could be cool. but as i've said before I'd be down for Leon too. I feel like adding slippy would make peppy the odd man out... but adding leon would make it a 2 on 2 for spacie teams.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Mach Rider

Possible Move set (if anyone has ideas to add or would like to offer opinions please do):

B - "Machine gun"

One of Mach Riders attacks could be based off of the guns on his bike. He could pull out a gun that shoots bullets similarly to Shieks darts. But rather than charging the gun, it would start shooting as soon as you press B. The bullets could do the same type of damage and knockback as Shieks darts, and you can hold B for a pretty long time to keep shooting. However holding for more than a couple of seconds heats up the gun and this deals damage to you as well, and if you hold too long, a lot of damage is dealt to you. So the best way to use this move would be in short bursts as a harassment tool and then to approach and attack. On the ground the gun shoots straight, and can be slightly aimed upward and back down (to starting position), while in the air the gun is aimed down at an angle, and can be angled upward (to a straight position).

Side B - "Chain Trap"

Mach Rider would throw his chain as a projectile at an opponent, and if it connects with them, it wraps around them, trapping them. When this happens the person trapped can't move for a moment (until they break free), and this gives Mach rider a chance to advance and attack.

Down B - "Sweep Kick"

Mach Rider has a similar animation to the falcon kick, but instead of hitting the victim away, they get flipped over and behind you and into a tripping animation. At this point, you can press "A" and Mach Rider would use his gun to shoot in the direction the opponent has been sent in. If timed right, you will shoot them before they hit the ground and if they are damaged enough this would act as a finisher. If you miss- time this, the bullets will fly aimlessly at an angle (possibly hitting an unsuspecting victim in the air - this victim can't be killed by this move, only damaged).

Up B - "Chain Whip"

This move would involve Mack Rider throwing his chain like scorpions spear at an upward angle with catch bubbles at the tip of it, and if it contacts anyone, it grabs them. If you're on the ground, it pulls the opponent in and Mach Rider would finish with a spinning roundhouse kick, kicking his opponent away. If in the air, Mach Rider pulls himself into his opponent feet first, drop kicking them in the face. This move would also work as a recovery similar to ZSS's and Ivysaurs.

Other important attacks to mention

Grab - uses his chain to pull opponents close like any other grab that works this way.

Grab reverse throw - Mach Riser throws his opponent into the air at an angle, and then throws his whip at them to again grab them. When doing so, Mach Rider then pulls them back in but slams them against the ground with his chain (rather than grabbing and holding them).

Smash attack - C. Falcons spinning back kick smash attack from the original Smash Bros (64)

Dash Attack - Superman punch (UFC style)

Air forward A - Flying superman punch

I am thinking a superman punch would work well as a smash attack actually, I am only suggesting the kick from the original Smash bros, cause that would be a nice way to pay homage to the original.

This move set sounds so cool now, I wish it could happen lol
But I know its like 100% unlikely and that makes me sad :(

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Mach Rider

Possible Move set (if anyone has ideas to add or would like to offer opinions please do):

B - "Machine gun"

One of Mach Riders attacks could be based off of the guns on his bike. He could pull out a gun that shoots bullets similarly to Shieks darts. But rather than charging the gun, it would start shooting as soon as you press B. The bullets could do the same type of damage and knockback as Shieks darts, and you can hold B for a pretty long time to keep shooting. However holding for more than a couple of seconds heats up the gun and this deals damage to you as well, and if you hold too long, a lot of damage is dealt to you. So the best way to use this move would be in short bursts as a harassment tool and then to approach and attack. On the ground the gun shoots straight, and can be slightly aimed upward and back down (to starting position), while in the air the gun is aimed down at an angle, and can be angled upward (to a straight position).

Side B - "Chain Trap"

Mach Rider would throw his chain as a projectile at an opponent, and if it connects with them, it wraps around them, trapping them. When this happens the person trapped can't move for a moment (until they break free), and this gives Mach rider a chance to advance and attack.

Down B - "Sweep Kick"

Mach Rider has a similar animation to the falcon kick, but instead of hitting the victim away, they get flipped over and behind you and into a tripping animation. At this point, you can press "A" and Mach Rider would use his gun to shoot in the direction the opponent has been sent in. If timed right, you will shoot them before they hit the ground and if they are damaged enough this would act as a finisher. If you miss- time this, the bullets will fly aimlessly at an angle (possibly hitting an unsuspecting victim in the air - this victim can't be killed by this move, only damaged).

Up B - "Chain Whip"

This move would involve Mack Rider throwing his chain like scorpions spear at an upward angle with catch bubbles at the tip of it, and if it contacts anyone, it grabs them. If you're on the ground, it pulls the opponent in and Mach Rider would finish with a spinning roundhouse kick, kicking his opponent away. If in the air, Mach Rider pulls himself into his opponent feet first, drop kicking them in the face. This move would also work as a recovery similar to ZSS's and Ivysaurs.

Other important attacks to mention

Grab - uses his chain to pull opponents close like any other grab that works this way.

Grab reverse throw - Mach Riser throws his opponent into the air at an angle, and then throws his whip at them to again grab them. When doing so, Mach Rider then pulls them back in but slams them against the ground with his chain (rather than grabbing and holding them).

Smash attack - C. Falcons spinning back kick smash attack from the original Smash Bros (64)

Dash Attack - Superman punch (UFC style)

Air forward A - Flying superman punch

I am thinking a superman punch would work well as a smash attack actually, I am only suggesting the kick from the original Smash bros, cause that would be a nice way to pay homage to the original.

This move set sounds so cool now, I wish it could happen lol
But I know its like 100% unlikely and that makes me sad :(

I think you forgot the most important thing. How does his bike work? :|

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord

I didn't say anything about him using a bike.. Just a gun like one on his bike lol

I would base his skeleton on C. Falcon or ZSS. ZSS would probably be better for her articles.

Also, if some of the moves I've suggested can't work, I'm obviously open for other ideas.. But I think all these ideas are pretty logical and can work.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Mach Rider

I really like this moveset. I don't think it's all that impossible, we just need this idea to become popular.
Sadly, retros aren't everyone's cup of tea, and those who like retro characters, most of them (myself included) are voting for Sukapon.
I'd be happy to +1 Mach Rider, though. Since I know Pokemon Trainer won't be a reality anytime near soon mainly due to the ammount of Pokemon characters already involved.

Here's a couple of my ideas, not sure if they're possible:

FEEL: Zero Suit Samus, pretty much, but heavy due to the armor and equipment.
Weight: (About Power Suit Samus heavy, maybe a little lighter)
Jump: (Slightly better than Ganondorf's)
Run Speed: (Slightly faster than Link's)
Range: Mach Rider's whip is slightly smaller than ZSS's

B: Rifle (Shoots two quick small bursts of plasma at the opponent. Takes a second to recharge before firing again. On air, there's a small recoil knockback which can be used to aid recovery.

B+Tilt: (Chain whip. An attack that has average strength, but the tip of the whip paralyzes opponents) Can tether.

*B+Down: (Self-destruct. Breaks apart into millions of pieces, and reappears someplace else (sorta like MK's Cape)) Causes 5% damage to Mach Rider, but covers a lot of distance.

B+Up: (Chain strike. This strike delivers a fierce blow that sends opponents flying upwards. Can tether.

(Mach Rider is a sort of powerhouse with poor recovery, so he needs all the help he can get from his specials to make it back)

*Now... if WARIO'S BIKE could be asigned to B+Down, it would be the best thing ever. Even if it gets destroyed by simply jumping off.

IF it could be done (could it?) I think the bike should work like Wario's, but once Mach Rider gets off, the bike will slow to a halt and then explode into a bajillion fragments.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I really like this moveset. I don't think it's all that impossible, we just need this idea to become popular.
Sadly, retros aren't everyone's cup of tea, and those who like retro characters, most of them (myself included) are voting for Sukapon.
I'd be happy to +1 Mach Rider, though. Since I know Pokemon Trainer won't be a reality anytime near soon mainly due to the ammount of Pokemon characters already involved.

Here's a couple of my ideas, not sure if they're possible:

FEEL: Zero Suit Samus, pretty much, but heavy due to the armor and equipment.
Weight: (About Power Suit Samus heavy, maybe a little lighter)
Jump: (Slightly better than Ganondorf's)
Run Speed: (Slightly faster than Link's)
Range: Mach Rider's whip is slightly smaller than ZSS's

B: Rifle (Shoots two quick small bursts of plasma at the opponent. Takes a second to recharge before firing again. On air, there's a small recoil knockback which can be used to aid recovery.

B+Tilt: (Chain whip. An attack that has average strength, but the tip of the whip paralyzes opponents) Can tether.

*B+Down: (Self-destruct. Breaks apart into millions of pieces, and reappears someplace else (sorta like MK's Cape)) Causes 5% damage to Mach Rider, but covers a lot of distance.

B+Up: (Chain strike. This strike delivers a fierce blow that sends opponents flying upwards. Can tether.

(Mach Rider is a sort of powerhouse with poor recovery, so he needs all the help he can get from his specials to make it back)

*Now... if WARIO'S BIKE could be asigned to B+Down, it would be the best thing ever. Even if it gets destroyed by simply jumping off.

IF it could be done (could it?) I think the bike should work like Wario's, but once Mach Rider gets off, the bike will slow to a halt and then explode into a bajillion fragments.

Hmm, I was thinking his feel would be a lot more like C. Falcons (with some changes of course).

The bike thing I think might be better as a final smash. Wario using a bike in Brawl was kinda stupid as a regular move. As a final smash his bike could have machine guns and stuff. I duno if this would even be possible, but if it was, I think it would be better suited as a final smash.

As for his Up B, I would really push toward it being a grab move the way I described it, simply because that's just one of the main reasons I brought this up in the first place lol.

The rest of the move set you brought up is pretty good though, I can dig it :p

Shin F.

Smash Master
I wish Professor Layton was eligible...

Anyways, I was going to bring it up but someone beat me to it by a lot. Yeah, Isaac's specials should be Earth based. I was actually thinking he could borrow from Donkey Kong's Headbutt and Hand Slap specials. Not the animations, but the attack itself. Hand Slap on a larger scale would be a great adaptation of Quake, and it makes sense that an earth user would be able to trap someone in the ground.

Also, I don't remember but I think he has an attack that causes stone spikes to shoot up from the ground. That would be a good one, too.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
I wish Professor Layton was eligible...

Anyways, I was going to bring it up but someone beat me to it by a lot. Yeah, Isaac's specials should be Earth based. I was actually thinking he could borrow from Donkey Kong's Headbutt and Hand Slap specials. Not the animations, but the attack itself. Hand Slap on a larger scale would be a great adaptation of Quake, and it makes sense that an earth user would be able to trap someone in the ground.

Also, I don't remember but I think he has an attack that causes stone spikes to shoot up from the ground. That would be a good one, too.

I posted this several pages back:

Alright let's get this started then.

Here's a video of psynergy:

And here's a list of all the Venus (Earth) Psynergy: http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Venus_Psynergy

Given that many of them are just upgrades of each other... they mainly fall into these major categories:

-Summoning rocks
-Shaking the ground
-Summoning plants (vines, punji - bamboo spikes, thorns)
-Summoning spires
-Summoning the undead
-Summoning a giant sword (Ragnarok, Odyssey)
-HP regen. Revival
-Cursing and condemning the enemy with spirits

There are also non-battle moves like Move (the hand which he uses in the assist trophy), Scoop, Tremor, Scoop, and Sand. I don't think these would be possible.

So.. what can you do with that? I think the easiest one is Ragnarok: B Neutral. You can essentially use Ike's B and call that Ragnarok.
Next up is quake: B Down. Something like Wario's down smash where it shakes up the ground. Just have more rocky effects.
Next is a B forward. I think if Link is a base, then if it's possible... maybe his boomerang can be modified into a reaper ghost that attacks and comes back.
Finally there's the Up B. Maybe he can use Ivysaur's Up B as a tether if that's possible? Either that, or an Ike or Kirby-like up-and-down attack where he jumps up, and transitions into a Ragnarok-like attack on the way down, or Helm Splitter, or cause a Quake.

So maybe it IS possible... depending on if these are possible or not.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Its an entirely different Pokémon, like Pichu and Pikachu. The rules say different characters aren't allowed. Someone brought up making 2 pichus a plusle minun alt? What? I can kinda understand Pika even though I know its wrong but damn, that one doesn't make any sense at all!
sure it does. plusle and minun were going to originally replace pichu, but they didn't make through development.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I posted this several pages back:

How on earth did I miss that?

Yeah, Ivysaur's Up B could work as an adaptation of Growth. I think Quake could be a larger scale version of DK's Hand Slap, but Wario's Down Smash could work, too.

Hmm, Spire is the stone spike I was talking about... I was thinking it could be his B or side B and come out right in front of or behind him. Ragnarok as Eruption is good, just make the fire red again. As for his Final Smash, that should be a Djinn summon, I would think, or maybe an Avalanche that covers the entire stage like PK Starstorm.

Fortress

Smash Master
sure it does. plusle and minun were going to originally replace pichu, but they didn't make through development.
I hope you're joking, or that this is a myth. Where did you hear/read that? I kind of want to take a peek at that. Do you mean that Brawl Pika was originally going to be replaced by Plusle/Minun? Assuming that that's true, I wonder what in the world reasoning the devs had for that mindset.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I hope you're joking, or that this is a myth. Where did you hear/read that? I kind of want to take a peek at that. Do you mean that Brawl Pika was originally going to be replaced by Plusle/Minun? Assuming that that's true, I wonder what in the world reasoning the devs had for that mindset.

Pichu, not Pikachu. It makes sense since they're basically the same as him, but as a duo. They were rumored to have been meant to replace Pichu because of the Pramai folder that was found. Pichu is the only one of Melee's cut fighers that had zero data as a fighter, if you consider Toon Link to be Young Link, and Pramai was assumed to be Plusle and Minun together with Pichu's moveset.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Data for the forbidden seven have the words PraMai as one of them. It`s just a theory, but their probably right.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
How on earth did I miss that?

Yeah, Ivysaur's Up B could work as an adaptation of Growth. I think Quake could be a larger scale version of DK's Hand Slap, but Wario's Down Smash could work, too.

Hmm, Spire is the stone spike I was talking about... I was thinking it could be his B or side B and come out right in front of or behind him. Ragnarok as Eruption is good, just make the fire red again. As for his Final Smash, that should be a Djinn summon, I would think, or maybe an Avalanche that covers the entire stage like PK Starstorm.

I don't know if Ivysaur's Up B is possible. I prefer your idea of DK's hand slap. It can work practically identically but with just a different animation (Isaac holding his sword or hand to the ground... he doesn't even need to bounce up and down).

Spire would work as a B. Maybe it can come from both sides, kinda like a V or X around him. The key is differentiating it from Down B (Quake). Maybe it could stick out higher and act as more anti-air attack.

Ragnarok shouldn't be fire red... that's Venus psynergy. It'd have to be yellow.

I still think throwing out a little ghoul that returns to him (i.e. modified boomerang) would be a good side B because it gives him some range for spacing. It also represents his one undead series

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Pichu, not Pikachu. It makes sense since they're basically the same as him, but as a duo. They were rumored to have been meant to replace Pichu because of the Pramai folder that was found. Pichu is the only one of Melee's cut fighers that had zero data as a fighter, if you consider Toon Link to be Young Link, and Pramai was assumed to be Plusle and Minun together with Pichu's moveset.
Yes. The forbidden seven. Roy, Doctor Mario, and Mewtwo have returned. The following is a list of the ones that don't have representation in project m:
- Dixie Kong
- Plusle & Minun (in the debug they are referred to as pra_mai, which is merely an abbreviation of their Japanese names)
- Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik
I honestly support the return of the forbidden seven since they were originally indeed for brawl anyways, there are textures already made for them on the vault, some already have PSAs made on them, and the moves can be cloned from pre-existing characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom