• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Hey project m look why not just give us the tools to make a character instead of voting I mean we all got diffrent interests?
Basically all of our tools (Brawlbox, SmashAttacks, OpenSA2, SuperSawndz) are public and have been out for years. There's a ton of "new characters" out on KC-MM, but I don't think there's many that are high-quality.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Basically all of our tools (Brawlbox, SmashAttacks, OpenSA2, SuperSawndz) are public and have been out for years. There's a ton of "new characters" out on KC-MM, but I don't think there's many that are high-quality.
I saw that Shadic had the last post in this thread atm and all I could think was "Well ****, looks like we finally got ourselves locked"

Arcalyth

GLS | root
I just wanna put on my votes...

In order:
1. Skull Kid
2. Krystal - give her the staff!
3. Ray MK III - Fast, lightweight, robo booster, sword, guns?
4. Knuckles - featuring glide and wall cling
5. Tom Nook

I'm a fan of diversity and depth when it comes to character abilities and playstyles. I think it's possible to be "different" without being "broken." I applaud the creative efforts of the PMBR and I think it'd be insanely hype if especially those first three characters made it into project m.

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
I'm still waiting for some backlash on my Pichu idea. :awesome: Here is more of the brainstorming of pichuness.

Pichu would have low traction so his wavedash and fox trot would be excellent. There has been PSA work done for Pichu so we could take some inspiration(notably from Brawl-). Level 1 Pichu would have no static surrounding him. Level 2 Pichu would have a little bit of electricness around his cheeks. Level 3 Pichu would have a couple of little lighting bolts circling around him like electrons, dissapearing and reapearing in a different place as a nod to quantum physics. Level 4 Pichu would have this badass constant electrical aura that would make you forget he is just a baby pokemon :/ Using strong electrical attacks at level 1 will hurt you too; Pichu has limits, you know. As for alternate costumes, Plusle, Minun, Emolga/Pachirisu, and maybe Dedenne/shiny themed costumes could be his colors. A red heart costume would be a reference to how Pichu evolves, and a black skinned Pichu would be pretty cool. A spiky eared Pichu is a must tho.

Has anyone given any thought as to how Smash 4 characters would be like in Projet M?

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
I'm still waiting for some backlash on my Pichu idea. :awesome: Here is more of the brainstorming of pichuness.

Pichu would have low traction so his wavedash and fox trot would be excellent. There has been PSA work done for Pichu so we could take some inspiration(notably from Brawl-). Level 1 Pichu would have no static surrounding him. Level 2 Pichu would have a little bit of electricness around his cheeks. Level 3 Pichu would have a couple of little lighting bolts circling around him like electrons, dissapearing and reapearing in a different place as a nod to quantum physics. Level 4 Pichu would have this badass constant electrical aura that would make you forget he is just a baby pokemon :/ Using strong electrical attacks at level 1 will hurt you too; Pichu has limits, you know. As for alternate costumes, Plusle, Minun, Emolga/Pachirisu, and maybe Dedenne/shiny themed costumes could be his colors. A red heart costume would be a reference to how Pichu evolves, and a black skinned Pichu would be pretty cool. A spiky eared Pichu is a must tho.

Has anyone given any thought as to how Smash 4 characters would be like in Projet M?

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
Must...resist... The dream is dead; I mustn't spread it...

**** it! I MUST SPREAD IT!
FEAR THE ULTIMATÈ LIVE FERM!!

A dream never dies, really.

Shoot, I forgot something! I, uhhhh NINTEN! There, can't reported now, can it? >:D

I did have an idea for his PSI Shield to reflect instead of absorb.

wannabe33

Smash Apprentice
In light of Smash 4's disappointing roster...

+Dark Samus
Truth be told, I'm a bit skeptical Ridley can be made to work, but Metroid is deserving of a third rep. Perfect semiclone candidate, already an existing AT model, and is the second-most requested Metroid newcomer.

+Isaac
Face of the Sakurai-ignored Golden Sun series. Already has an AT model. Lots of moveset potential. Highly requested. No-brainer.

+Sami
I'm diggin' the Snake-semiclone idea. Advance Wars NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS representation in Smash 4 and Sakurai's continued mistreatment of the franchise is embarrassing.

+Dixie
Like with Ridley, I'm skeptical K.Rool can be worked in. If anyone can do it, it's the Project M Development Team, but Dixie would likely be a less intimidating project and would satisfy DK fans all the same. Possible semiclone, which is a plus.

+Skull Kid
Would improve what has become a stagnant Legend of Zelda character lineup. (Seriously, the fact that Mario got two newcomers and a reintroduced clone in Smash 4 while Zelda got diddles is ludicrous. Lots of people weren't too happy about this.) Skull Kid is from a beloved game in the franchise, already has an AT, and adds some much needed depth to Smash's list of playable villains.

This covers what I take to be the big holes Smash 4 left open: no new Metroid rep, no new DK rep, no Advance Wars rep, no Golden Sun rep, and no new Zelda rep. Honestly, with these or similar inclusions, I'd say Project M would end up with a better roster than Smash 4. And that's no joke.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Honestly, with these or similar inclusions, I'd say Project M would end up with a better roster than Smash 4. And that's no joke.
I actually agree 100%. I went through and listed PM's characters and Smash 4's, picked out the exclusives each game had that I liked, and realized I already consider them equal as far as my personal favorites go. One more awesome character and Project M will have a superior roster in my eyes.

NisforSmash

Smash Journeyman

+Dark Samus
Truth be told, I'm a bit skeptical Ridley can be made to work, but Metroid is deserving of a third rep. Perfect semiclone candidate, already an existing AT model, and is the second-most requested Metroid newcomer.

+Isaac
Face of the Sakurai-ignored Golden Sun series. Already has an AT model. Lots of moveset potential. Highly requested. No-brainer.

+Sami
I'm diggin' the Snake-semiclone idea. Advance Wards NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS representation in Smash 4 and Sakurai's continued mistreatment of the franchise is embarrassing.

+Dixie
Like with Ridley, I'm skeptical K.Rool can be worked in. If anyone can do it, it's the Project M Development Team, but Dixie would likely be a less intimidating project and would satisfy DK fans all the same. Possible semiclone, which is a plus.

+Skull Kid
Would improve what has become a stagnant Legend of Zelda character lineup. (Seriously, the fact that Mario got two newcomers and a reintroduced clone in Smash 4 while Zelda got diddles is ludicrous. Lots of people weren't too happy about this.) Skull Kid is from a beloved game in the franchise, already has an AT, and adds some much needed depth to Smash's list of playable villains.

This covers what I take to be the big holes Smash 4 left open: no new Metroid rep, no new DK rep, no Advance Wars rep, no Golden Sun rep, and no new Zelda rep. Honestly, with these or similar inclusions, I'd say Project M would end up with a better roster than Smash 4. And that's no joke.
Out of who is left I'm thinking these are the best choices for characters. I agree 100% with your decisions regarding dixie and dark samus over k rool and ridley.

For potential play styles dark samus could be good at being super aggressive and only decent at camping. Isaac could have really good range and be a major ground threat. Sami could be like inverse snake. Good at trapping people up close and keeping them within combo range but has a very rough time killing. Dixie could play like a more projectile based diddy with combos like zss'. Skull kid i see as a character of deception and mixups.

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast

people are salty over that?

i suppose maybe in light of pitto and the DOC, but really? the focus on the 3 triforce bearers who are really 5 characters cover enough bases. I just wish young/toon link wasn't a complete and better-than-his-base clone every time. Furthermore, you can't say the PM revamps of the way they work hasn't alleviated this "stagnation" to a degree.

i feel obliged to reply out of the fact that i actually agree with a lot of your reasoning besides skull kid.

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
if i could choose a 6th character, it'd probably be impa, shes an easy clone of shiek
i really just want another mother rep in project m to make up for the loss of lucas in 4 //gross sobbing//

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
Waluigi- always been one of my favorite Mario characters. Also people say he isn't in any games, but in my opinion he represents all of the spinoff/sports mario games.

King K Rool- DK needs another rep, and more interesting than Dixie.

Pokemon Trainer- Sounds like they could get creative with this one

Ridley- not a Metroid fan, but many people want him and looks like he would be fun to use

Shadow- always liked him and would be easily cloneable, not going to be playable in Smash 4

Last edited:

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
Wow I didn't know people hated smash 4's roster! It was probably the best smash roster to date!

Look people are salty cuz Mewtwo, Ridley, K Rool, and >insert uninteresting niche secondary character here<, but just look at how unique these newcomers would be. K Rool has been out of the game for quite some time and the most I can see him be is a combination of Wario and R.O.B and Link. Sakurai has no excuse for Mewtwo and Ridley but remember that the same leakers that got things right said that Mewtwo, Ridley, Chorus Men, and Dixie Kong might be added to the Wii U version to help its sales ala Pokemon Red and Blue. Sakurai did say he would want the 3ds and Wii U's roster to be the same, but he never keeps his promise.
Then look at all the unique characters he added into the game!: Rosalina, Pac Man, Shulk, Robin, Bowser Jr, etc. If you really think about it, these characters would have a much more unique playstyle than many uninteresting niche secondary character and are much more important. Some characters like Golden Sun's Issac, weren't added because a, he squeezed out their (swordfighter) playstyle with (Shulk and Robin), and b, because they weren't as important or recognizable. He represented important franchises such as Mega Man, Animal Crossing, Wii, Punch Out, etc., and you're salty about not getting Impa? Frankly, the only added character that makes me mad is Dark Pit because Alph could have taken that spot easily.

Now let's talk cuts and just to let you know, I'm trying not to be biased. Ice Climbers and Snake were likely cut due to limitations and Snake completely not fitting in smash and it's sad because they were both crazy unique characters. Lucas was likely cut because a, he is completely unrecognizable, and b, as fun as he is, he is a semiclone of Ness, but you can't be too mad because Project M man. Wolf was kind of a shock because I thought Falco would dissolve into Fox's custom moves but again, Project M.

Now just try to imagine how good the roster is with Ridley, Dixie, Chorus Men, and Mewtwo. THAT good. The only other character I could add is Jeff from Earthbound or an Advance Wars character to replace Snake and they both would have been excellent! Don't be so salty, Smashboards community.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I also am disappointed in Smash 4's roster. I think the saturation of fan-baby-fed anime swordsman characters is repugnant. A waste of resources that could have gone to characters both more unique and representative of more deserving Nintendo game franchises.

On that note, I want to stress how much ANDY will be more appropriate than Sami as an AW character. The primary reason being that his iconic dual wrenches give way more promise to a variety of A-button attacks. Not only does Sami's token machine gun give very little to work with, but realistic firearms have no place in Smash Bros., official or fan-made.

If I am able:

+1 Andy
-1 Sami

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
PM's roster extension is community made.

Therefore, it will surely surpass Smash 4's.
Ehhh. That is debatable. We are still somewhat limited on what characters we can choose, because of legal issues and junk, but most of the ones we can choose from are fan favorites. But personally, if the Project M roster is turning out how I think it will, I'm actually going to be less excited for Project M than Smash 4. There is literally like...two...maybe three characters tops that I would desperately like to see. One of them will surely be picked while the other are very iffy. Those being Isaac, Dixie, and Ray MK III. Isaac being the one I expect, Dixie fighting for a spot against K.Rool, and Ray likely being pushed off the roster because of Isaac, Saki, and Sami.

I expect something along the lines of:

-Ridley or Damus
-Dixie or K.Rool
-Isaac
-Sami, Saki, Lyn, or Skull Kid
-Pichu, because of Vet Status. (If not, one of the from the selection above)

Even if the above ends up wrong, I'll still likely end up indifferent or disappointed with anyone aside from Dixie and Isaac.

Bowser Jr.- Always loved Bowser, but he is just too slow. He could fix this problem. And would bring back memories of Super Mario Sunshine. He would be much different than his Smash 4 character.

King K Rool- DK needs another rep, and more interesting than Dixie

Ridley- not a Metroid fan, but many people want him and looks like he would be fun to use

Shadow- always liked him and would be easily cloneable, not going to be playable in Smash 4
Unfortunately you can't vote for Bowser Jr. because he is in Smash 4. This is to avoid legal issues with Nintendo that would cause Project M to receive a Cease and Desist notice. Meaning the project would have to be shut down, or face the wrath of Nintendo's lawyers. This is a rule set by the Project M development team themselves.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Ehhh. That is debatable. We are still somewhat limited on what characters we can choose, because of legal issues and junk, but most of the ones we can choose from are fan favorites. But personally, if the Project M roster is turning out how I think it will, I'm actually going to be less excited for Project M than Smash 4. There is literally like...two...maybe three characters tops that I would desperately like to see. One of them will surely be picked while the other are very iffy. Those being Isaac, Dixie, and Ray MK III. Isaac being the one I expect, Dixie fighting for a spot against K.Rool, and Ray likely being pushed off the roster because of Isaac, Saki, and Sami.

I expect something along the lines of:

-Ridley or Damus
-Dixie or K.Rool
-Isaac
-Sami, Saki, Lyn, or Skull Kid
-Pichu, because of Vet Status. (If not, one of the from the selection above)

Even if the above ends up wrong, I'll still likely end up indifferent or disappointed with anyone aside from Dixie and Isaac.

Unfortunately you can't vote for Bowser Jr. because he is in Smash 4. This is to avoid legal issues with Nintendo that would cause Project M to receive a Cease and Desist notice. Meaning the project would have to be shut down, or face the wrath of Nintendo's lawyers. This is a rule set by the Project M development team themselves.
Sol plz let me dream.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Sol plz let me dream.
I guess I'll make the sacrifice for the greater good so the dream can live on. LONG LIVE NINTEN AND MASKED MAN!

-gets out the shotgun-
I love you Ray. Goodbye forever. ( ; _________ ; ) /

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
****ing ****head thinking he can be me gtfo
Well, if it isn't the Salty Starman.
I guess I'll make the sacrifice for the greater good so the dream can live on. LONG LIVE NINTEN AND MASKED MAN!
-gets out the shotgun- I love you Ray. Goodbye forever. ( ; _________ ; ) /
I wouldn't want both of them, tbh. I love Mother with all of my heart bruh. And Masked Man or Ninten would be so cool! That said, I don't think a series should have multiple CE Characters.

I really want someone from:

Mother
DK
Metroid
Other

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
****ing ****head thinking he can be me gtfo
He freaked me out when he said that I didn't know what he meant.

PM's roster extension is community made.

Therefore, it will surely surpass Smash 4's.
This is absolutely untrue. Consumers are not as creative and imaginative as developers; this is why developers are picked for the jobs in the first place. People think they know what they want, but most fatcats/editors/dev's will tell you strait-up people don't know what they want until it's shown to them by the true visionaries (but maybe with not so much bluntness).

When people do things like put characters in a fighting game roster that the fans want and not what the studio and developers would choose first it is sacrificial "fan service" and purely a gesture of kindness. So, all this being said, I'd honestly be more confident in these hypothetical custom characters if PM were doing it by themselves with no fan influence whatsoever.

Case in point: The two most popular fan-demanded characters in PM and Smash 4 respectively are both blonde-haired anime characters with magic swords. If the masses were to have total control, half the roster would consist of this bland, white-rice JRPG archetype.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
He freaked me out when he said that I didn't know what he meant.

This is absolutely untrue. Consumers are not as creative and imaginative as developers; this is why developers are picked for the jobs in the first place. People think they know what they want, but most fatcats/editors/dev's will tell you strait-up people don't know what they want until it's shown to them by the true visionaries (but maybe with not so much bluntness).

When people do things like put characters in a fighting game roster that the fans want and not what the studio and developers would choose first it is sacrificial "fan service" and purely a gesture of kindness. So, all this being said, I'd honestly be more confident in these hypothetical custom characters if PM were doing it by themselves with no fan influence whatsoever.

Case in point: The two most popular fan-demanded characters in PM and Smash 4 respectively are both blonde-haired anime characters with magic swords. If the masses were to have total control, half the roster would consist of this bland, white-rice JRPG archetype.
I was trying to emphasize that members of the community know what the community wants. The post certainly didn't warrant a wall of text.

Also, what's your problem with Anime-esc characters.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Well, if it isn't the Salty Starman.

I wouldn't want both of them, tbh. I love Mother with all of my heart bruh. And Masked Man or Ninten would be so cool! That said, I don't think a series should have multiple CE Characters.

I really want someone from:

Mother
DK
Metroid
Other
I wasn't really meaning both. More along the lines of one or the other. But Ray tho. My hopes and dreams:

-Ridley for the deserving fans
-Dixie, because lack of DKC
-Isaac because Golden Sun deserves it
-Whoever the **** from Advance Wars for the same reason as Isaac
-Ray MK III, because Custom Robo is amazing and deserves it just as much as Advance Wars or Golden Sun.

This is absolutely untrue. Consumers are not as creative and imaginative as developers;
Then why are you here if you believe that? That is very degrading to say, especially when the Project M Development Team are just as much consumers as they are a dev team. You've already failed the developer mentality with a thought process like this.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I wasn't really meaning both. More along the lines of one or the other. But Ray tho. My hopes and dreams:

-Ridley for the deserving fans
-Dixie, because lack of DKC
-Isaac because Golden Sun deserves it
-Whoever the **** from Advance Wars for the same reason as Isaac
-Ray MK III, because Custom Robo is amazing and deserves it just as much as Advance Wars or Golden Sun.

Then why are you here if you believe that? That is very degrading to say, especially when the Project M Development Team is just as much consumers as they are a dev team. You've already failed the developer mentality with a thought process like this.
This so much.

Warsaint has come into the forum of a Fan Made mod and is derailing Fan Made work.

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
Waluigi- always been one of my favorite Mario characters. Also people say he isn't in any games, but in my opinion he represents all of the spinoff/sports mario games.

King K Rool- DK needs another rep, and more interesting than Dixie.

Fixed

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I was trying to emphasize that members of the community know what the community wants. The post certainly didn't warrant a wall of text.

Also, what's your problem with Anime-esc characters.
I've no problem with anime-esc characters, it's actually my preferred style of character design in any form of media. My issue is solely about a smash roster's stagnancy and redundancy.

And yeah I know PMBR are technically amateur fans, but at this point, with their intellectual, artistic, and technical talents, at this point I separate them form the PM fanbase that can be regarded as "consumers".

But I'm giving them credit based on nothing, for all I know their tastes are no different from the masses. I guess we'll find out eventually.

edit: to clarify though, yes, I am a black sheep for rarely having faith in the thoughts and opinions of a medial fanbase, like this one, which makes me super unpopular. I am kind of a narc for claiming to be a one of the few voices of reason and I try to be pretty open on that.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I've no problem with anime-esc characters, it's actually my preferred style of character design in any form of media. My issue is solely about a smash roster's stagnancy and redundancy.

And yeah I know PMBR are technically amateur fans, but at this point, with their intellectual, artistic, and technical talents, at this point I separate them form the PM fanbase that can be regarded as "consumers".

But I'm giving them credit based on nothing, for all I know their tastes are no different from the masses. I guess we'll find out eventually.
If you truly think a dev team is more creative than the consumer, then there obviously must not be any bad videogames. After all, that is what they were hired for right? Oh wait. Sonic 06 was a thing. So was ET. Man, lets not forget tripping was a Brawl mechanic from our genius Sakurai. How many times did that game get delayed again?

Creators rely on feedback from the consumers, which means they are relying on the imagination of several hundreds upon thousand upon millions of people who play videogames. They are allowed to take creative authority and include things the user didn't ask for. That is simply a gamble. Rather or not the consumer likes it is completely up in the air. But it is up to the consumer to support and help that development team by giving creative inputs when necessary. I guarantee you Shulk wouldn't have been put in Smash 4 if not for the fans demanding him, nor would have Xenoblade made it across seas for the same reason. It takes fans to make games happen. Without fan input, or fans in general, there would be no point to videogames existing.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Omg, that is the funniest joke I've heard in a long time. You should be a comedian with that wit, seriously.
Whatever dude. The proof is in the pudding. #mmmpudding

edit: I mean it's true at least in smash's case and MOST others. I'm not speaking in absolutes here.

This is absolutely untrue. .
Shut UP Warsaint! >.>;

edit 2: I guess to 2nd guess myself overtly, I remember how distraught I was at the ****ty new unit designs for Starcraft 2's first expansion. They were absolutely aesthetic garbage and half of them got thrown away before release and I and other forum lurkers spent so much time pleading with them how much cooler a multi-missle hovercraft was than a floating blue ball and to no avail.

Last edited:

Igniter

Smash Rookie
+1 Ganondorf and Black Shadow
+1 Ridley
+1 Skull Kid
+1 Krystal
+1 Ray MK III

+1/2 Pichu
+1/2 Dark Samus
+1/2 Tails
+1/2 Shadow

-1 Pokémon Trainer: In the Pokémon series, the trainers can't really fight Pokémon on their own. They use other Pokémon to battle. So I think it would be weird, if in Project M, Pokémon Trainer could kick or through rocks or whatever and be able to defeat a Pokémon character like Mewtwo etc.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
If you truly think a dev team is more creative than the consumer, then there obviously must not be any bad videogames. After all, that is what they were hired for right? Oh wait. Sonic 06 was a thing. So was ET. Man, lets not forget tripping was a Brawl mechanic from our genius Sakurai. How many times did that game get delayed again?

Creators rely on feedback from the consumers, which means they are relying on the imagination of several hundreds upon thousand upon millions of people who play videogames. They are allowed to take creative authority and include things the user didn't ask for. That is simply a gamble. Rather or not the consumer likes it is completely up in the air. But it is up to the consumer to support and help that development team by giving creative inputs when necessary. I guarantee you Shulk wouldn't have been put in Smash 4 if not for the fans demanding him, nor would have Xenoblade made it across seas for the same reason. It takes fans to make games happen. Without fan input, or fans in general, there would be no point to videogames existing.
I'm confused. I mean I find your points valid, even the ones against mine, but I don't know exactly where you stand. I AM saying Shulk wouldn't be in S4 if he didn't cater to the fans exclusively. I'm also saying it was a dumb idea.

Anyway my point is, if an acclaimed creative team goes to the people for some creative input, as a courtesy, I honestly feel like what they get form the majority will be sub-par to their own isolated capabilities, most of the time. It will almost always come out as sort of an eye-rolling 'let the baby have its bottle' kinda deal, you know?

Last edited:

Exodo

Smash Ace
i think PM could replace in spirit some Smash 4 exclusives.
Smash 4 PM exclusives?
- Villager - Ninten (both kids i guess?)
- Megaman - Ray MK III
- Wii-Fit Trainer - ???
- Rosalina/Luma - ???
- Little Mac - Knuckles
- Greninja - Pichu/Pichu Bros?
- Palutena - ???
- Pacman - Sukapon
- Robin - Micaiah
- Shulk - Isaac
- Lucina - Lyn
- Dark Pit - Dark Samus
- Bowser Jr. - ??? (Sadly cause he was a nice candidate :l)
- Duck Hunt Dog - ???
other great additions like Sami, Skull Kid, Black Shadow i couldnt fit them in the list above, some others like Palutena and Bowser Jr i didnt found matches, maybe you guys could think of some i dunno.

Shin F.

Smash Master
See the edit tool there? ...No, not there, there!

Yeah, that one on your post. Its next to Report.

:4lemmy:
It probably wasn't his fault. Smashboards sometimes glitches and posts a reply more than once by accident.

Cause ya know. He clearly edited the second two posts before you even mentioned it.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I had a crazy and impossible idea (at least for PM) about a Fatal Frame character for smash. Isn't FF a 2nd party owned by Nintendo now?

It would maybe be too morbid, but I can picture Miku or whoever running around with a camera shootin spooks out of it at her foes.

Exodo

Smash Ace
It probably wasn't his fault. Smashboards sometimes glitches and posts a reply more than once by accident.

Cause ya know. He clearly edited the second two posts before you even mentioned it.
thats what happened it posted 3 times not even twice :l weird..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom