• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
You're right, I hate Christmas.
Wow I thought I was the only one who didn't care either, mainly because people should be acting like its Christmas every day, and be kind and stuff.... not just for one day.

Anyway um more lyn talk or should we talk skull kid? :smirk:

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Those look pretty cool and with skull kid he looks like an assist trophy type thing so I don't think the PMBR will have any issues.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Those look pretty cool and with skull kid he looks like an assist trophy type thing so I don't think the PMBR will have any issues.
He's confirmed to be an AT.

Also, for Skull Kid recolors, I'd expect them not to recolor the mask. It'd be blasphemy.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Btw, seeing as all that SK talk was about 50 pages ago, I can't remember what character people were suggesting to clone him off.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Btw, seeing as all that SK talk was about 50 pages ago, I can't remember what character people were suggesting to clone him off.
Sheik, maybe? Possibly a Link? Someone with projectiles. Sheik's needles would be perfect for the blowpipe, but it depends on what else we wanted to give him.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
What sanic is that? is that shadow+knuckles+scourge mixed together?

Not even in the slightest. I'm not going to cue in my "fan character story" to hear some moans and groans of the masses on the forums. If you want to see my character, just check out my deviantart page by the same username. Just click the Roy.....because a Roy is better than a Link. ---> :roypm:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Not even in the slightest. I'm not going to cue in my "fan character story" to hear some moans and groans of the masses on the forums. If you want to see my character, just check out my deviantart page by the same username. Just click the Roy.....because a Roy is better than a Link. ---> :roypm:
looks cool, nice job.

For me Lyn> roy. Come at me bros.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Which is still awesome as hell.

I want more info on that little gem.

The only Shinmegami Tensei content I've cared about in my years of gaming was Digital Devil Saga and Persona. Which even then I've never had my hands on a copy of a game from either branch series other than Persona 4 Arena, which really doesn't count.

Nitro_Hamster

Smash Cadet
I really want Chibi-Robo i this game. Heres a moveset i made
Chibi-Robo Moveset

Notes: Chibi-Robo has a battery near his icon that shows how much battery he has left. The more battery life he has, the stronger he is. When he dashes, he picks up his plug. Telly-Vision follows him around and helps him fight.

B: Item Switch: Switches between Chibi-Blaster, Vacuum, Squirter, Mug and Spoon

Hold B then:

Press up and you get the Chibi-Blaster

Press left and you get the Vacuum

Press right and you get the Squirter

Press down and you get the Spoon

When you hold B, a mini menu pops above Chibi-Robo's open head. Then you press the direction corresponding to the utility.

Side + B: Item Use: Use the item you have selected.

Chibi-Blaster: If uncharged the shots follow the opponents, but are very weak. If charged, the shot barely follows the opponent, but deals massive damage

Vacuum: Sucks the opponent up, then shoots the opponent out

Squirter: Pushes the opponent. If it misses, makes the ground slippery. Can sometimes get nectar, which doesn't shoot out as far, but deals heavy damage. Can sometimes get Funky Sweat, which doesn't deal that much damage, but makes the opponent dance in place.

Spoon: Dig a hole in the ground. Acts as a pitfall.

Up + B: Chibi-Copter: flies upward a little, then hovers and slowly falls. Traps opponent in blades and deals around 12%

Down + B: Recharge: An outlet appears and Chibi-Robo plugs into it. The longer he's plugged in, the more his battery is charged

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I really want Chibi-Robo i this game. Heres a moveset i made
Chibi-Robo Moveset

Notes: Chibi-Robo has a battery near his icon that shows how much battery he has left. The more battery life he has, the stronger he is. When he dashes, he picks up his plug. Telly-Vision follows him around and helps him fight.

B: Item Switch: Switches between Chibi-Blaster, Vacuum, Squirter, Mug and Spoon

Hold B then:

Press up and you get the Chibi-Blaster

Press left and you get the Vacuum

Press right and you get the Squirter

Press down and you get the Spoon

When you hold B, a mini menu pops above Chibi-Robo's open head. Then you press the direction corresponding to the utility.

Side + B: Item Use: Use the item you have selected.

Chibi-Blaster: If uncharged the shots follow the opponents, but are very weak. If charged, the shot barely follows the opponent, but deals massive damage

Vacuum: Sucks the opponent up, then shoots the opponent out

Squirter: Pushes the opponent. If it misses, makes the ground slippery. Can sometimes get nectar, which doesn't shoot out as far, but deals heavy damage. Can sometimes get Funky Sweat, which doesn't deal that much damage, but makes the opponent dance in place.

Spoon: Dig a hole in the ground. Acts as a pitfall.

Up + B: Chibi-Copter: flies upward a little, then hovers and slowly falls. Traps opponent in blades and deals around 12%

Down + B: Recharge: An outlet appears and Chibi-Robo plugs into it. The longer he's plugged in, the more his battery is charged
YUSH!!!!
Just Don't make us top and charge... That was awful at times >_<

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Meh...I'm just waiting for the day Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed announces Miku Hatsune as a DLC character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom