• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
1-VOTE

-Black Shadow/Ganondorf
-Goddess Palutena
-Ridley
-King K Rool
-Isaac

1/2 VOTE

-Sami
-Saki Amamiya
-Sukapon
-Dixie Kong
-Lyn
-Little Mac
-Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
-Frank Jaeger "Greyfox"

DOWN-VOTE

-Pichu (Imo we don't need anymore Pokemon other then Mewtwo)

-Toad (Toad deserves a spot in this game as much as a Octorok does)

-Miles "Tails" Prower (if a Sonic character should be added I feel it should be his arch-nemesis, not his kid sidekick)

-Knuckles the echidna (again if a Sonic should be added i feel it should be his arch-nemesis)

-Shadow the hedgehog (we don't need two Sonics, don't care if he could use a chaos control stuff I still strongly dislike this character )

All other characters that don't fall under my down-vote section I feel indifferent towards

mikeyn1gm

Smash Journeyman
It would make much more sense to give Bowser Jr. the paint brush, seeing as he used the thing in Mario Power Tennis, Mario Hoops 3-on-3, Mario Sports Mic, Mario Super Sluggers and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Also, Shadow Mario has only appeared twice: once in Sunshine, and once in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, where he didn't even use the paint brush, possibly because he lost it - as seen at the end of Sunshine when Il Piantissimo finds it. For that matter, you could argue whether or not it's even the same Shadow Mario (but possibly Il Piantissimo is Shadow Mario now); his voice is vastly different between the two games - one is a chirpy sound, the other a lower version of Mario's voice. What's also interesting is that Bowser Jr. can only 'transform' into Shadow Mario by the use of his blue bib - which he has switched for the white drawn-on fangs ever since his second appearance.

Oh, right, I forgot. A personal tag is like a complete moveset, right?

Hey, P:MBR, I have this personal logo as well, can you put me in the game too?

Are you talking about that one cutscene in Pinna Park? Because I think that was only put in there for cinematographic purposes - letting him drop down a bit could cause some camera issues. If it were an actual ability they would've expanded on it a bit further - during actual gameplay he just jumps around like Mario would do.

You're right - he doesn't.

You mentioned, like, four things. That does not equal a moveset. Give me a proper moveset that includes normals, tilts, smashes, aerials and all that jazz without using a variation of the sentence "Slaps with his paint brush" or "Like Mario" 70% of the time.
OMFG!! LMFAO......Do I have to hold people's hand and explain EVERY little detail that I post????

No, he used the paintbrush in sunshine........The best example is when he is first introduced and is running off with peach............As you chase him he's dropping "M's" on you as an attack/trap to get away (That's what I meant with the M's....NOT JUST FOR LOOKING PRETTY AND HEY THAT'S MY SIGNATURE.....Did I honestly have to explain that?)

Furthermore yes, he has Shadow powers as also evident here and in Mario Golf. When you have damaged him enough to drop peach once, you get a small dialogue about "you shouldn't use things like that......yadayada whatever" and then he does some sort of shadow ball teleportation away from you and peach where you have to follow him to the first level of the game "Bianco Hills" mind you.....HE DOES THIS SAME SHADOW TELEPORTATION AGAIN ONCE MORE INTO THE LEVEL THROUGH THE PAINT.........

Pianta Village is another level where he's using the paint brush and leaving "M" traps as well as now running with a Fire trail behind him.

In "Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour" you once again see his shadow powers when you get a "Nice Shot".

Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario can both use the paintbrush......and yes like you implied Bowser Jr. can also indeed use the paintbrush as we have seen him do so in "Mario Power Tennis" whenever he does his offensive or defensive power skills and of course, the other game you mentioned.

So we blatantly saw him levitate himself very high above the ground in the cutscene but let's disregard it..........gotcha

Note: I'll be much obliged to provide videos to show that I'm not Bull****ing but I hope I don't have to do this for everything I post

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I think you'll have a harder time convincing the masses that they want a 2nd character from the Sonic series than we're having on pitching a 4th Fire Emblem character. Kinda sad, but it's how it is.
Not exactly. Eggman himself isn't a standard Sonic character clone. The majority of people downvoting are voting against Sonic clones. Eggman is easily a clone of Snake or Link for the use of tools. And from what I remember, people wanted an interesting Snake clone. Eggman can very easily fill that position.

splat

Smash Lord
OMFG!! LMFAO......Do I have to hold people's hand and explain EVERY little detail that I post????
Consider this: if you need to explain everything you say, you're not expressing yourself very well, eh?

No, he used the paintbrush in sunshine........The best example is when he is first introduced and is running off with peach............As you chase him he's dropping "M's" on you as an attack/trap to get away (That's what I meant with the M's....NOT JUST FOR LOOKING PRETTY AND HEY THAT'S MY SIGNATURE.....Did I honestly have to explain that?)
Let's translate that to a Smash move, okay? You want Bowser Jr. to transform in him, which would probably take the Down Special slot.
So this would be his neutral Special? It'd be different from his actual move though, since dropping a hitbox on the floor while running away isn't possible yet.

Furthermore yes, he has Shadow powers as also evident here and in Mario Golf. When you have damaged him enough to drop peach once, you get a small dialogue about "you shouldn't use things like that......yadayada whatever" and then he does some sort of shadow ball teleportation away from you and peach where you have to follow him to the first level of the game "Bianco Hills" mind you.....HE DOES THIS SAME SHADOW TELEPORTATION AGAIN ONCE MORE INTO THE LEVEL THROUGH THE PAINT.........
Again, let's translate that to a Smash move. Up Special, I'd say.

Also, shadow powers? "Powers" implies a multitude of abilities.

Pianta Village is another level where he's using the paint brush and leaving "M" traps as well as now running with a Fire trail behind him.
You already mentioned the "M", so I'll ignore it here - but let's try and translate the Fire trail to Smash. He's running, and leaving stuff on the floor - currently impossible. It'd be a coding hell probably, but perhaps you could turn it into a dash attack of some sort.

In "Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour" you once again see his shadow powers when you get a "Nice Shot".
That's not a power, that's an aesthetic effect, like how Yoshi gets rainbow stuff attached to his shots - doesn't translate into Smash at all. You could add it to a couple of moves to make them look nice, but it's not a move in itself.

Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario can both use the paintbrush......and yes like you implied Bowser Jr. can also indeed use the paintbrush as we have seen him do so in "Mario Power Tennis" whenever he does his offensive or defensive power skills and of course, the other game you mentioned.
The other gameS. Bowser Jr. is seen using the paint brush far more often than Shadow Mario is.

So we blatantly saw him levitate himself very high above the ground in the cutscene but let's disregard it..........gotcha
Sure, let's take it in account. We know that Shadow Mario jumps just like Mario - so let's assume that his levitation works like Mewtwo.

With all this in mind we can make the following moveset:

Jump: Canon to be identical to Mario's
Second Jump: Canon to be identical to Mario's
Wall Jump: Canon to be identical to Mario's
Hover: Levitate

Dash Attack: Fire Trail

Neutral Special: Signature "M"
Up Special: Shadow Teleport
Down Special: Transform to Bowser Jr.

Hey, cool! We're getting somewhere. Now, we only need ideas for the next few animations:

Forward Roll
Back Roll
Sidestep

Helpless falling animation

Neutral A (combo, we'd need about three animations here)
Side Tilt
Up Tilt
Down Tilt

Side Smash
Up Smash
Down Smash

Ledge Attack
100% Ledge Attack
Ledge Roll
100% Ledge Roll
Floor Attack
Get-Up animation

Neutral Aerial
Forward Aerial
Back Aerial
Up Aerial
Down Aerial

Grab
Pummel
Forward Throw
Back Throw
Up Throw
Down Throw

Side Special

Taunt 1
Taunt 2
Taunt 3

Victory 1
Victory 2
Victory 3
Loss 1

Go! Keep in mind, we don't want this to be a Mario "bootleg", but with Shadow Mario's flexability, it'd be easy as pie, right?!

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
As far as Fire Emblem being "over-represented", those kind of things usually don't bother me too much. I'd be fine with Fire Emblem getting all 5 of the remaining clone slots if they were fun characters, haha. Same with Metroid, DK, Mother, Mario, Star Fox, Pokemon.. I can't really think of a series where I'd feel like they were getting too many characters.

In a way it kind of opens things up. You could do Lyn (katana + bow), Micaiah (light mage), Hector (heavy axe), Ephraim (spear), and maybe Sothe (thief/assasin).

It's kind of ridiculous and most people would be annoyed, which is why I wouldn't ever suggest it as something the PMBR should do. But I'd be totally okay with that, and in some weird way it actually gets me excited thinking about having all those FE chars, because you represent a series so fully and have so many different weapons in play, it'd be awesome.

At the same time, though, it doesn't really flow with the spirit of Smashbros, so it probably wouldn't work. : >

It's kinda fun to think of that, though. Mostly cause I'm weird. For DK I think I'd do...

DK: Dixie (fast DK/Diddy hybrid), Lanky (plays like Dhalsim with bad gas), Funky (DK + guns lolz), K. Rool (based off Link for the artifacts? not sure O_O), Cranky (Marth clone wtf).

And for Mother!

Jeff (snake clone with less lankiness in his A-attacks, cause it wouldn't make any sense on Jeff.... it hardly makes sense for Snake!), Poo (maybe based off Lucas or Sheik - mostly a melee char with some magic specials that use star-attacks, and a couple of sword attacks mixed in), Kumatora (kind of like a female captain falcon, aggro and manly as hell haha), Masked Man (everything people have talked about <3) and then the final character is actually tough, but I think I'd go with Porky.

This also makes me realize that we never talked about Poo! : O Masked Man is such a good choice that it makes sense for him to be the Mother frontrunner, but Poo is also a pretty awesome character. The star magic and the buddhist monk fighting style + maybe one or two attacks using the Sword of Kings... mmf! I should write out a moveset for him.

Yes.

Also @Chrzm3.... dude you left me 100 alerts and they were all likes...... XD

LOL! Sorry about that. I think that was during the Rosalina hype train. I read that thread a few hours after everything had happened, and it was so awesome seeing everybody get excited that it got me excited all over again. XD

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
As far as Fire Emblem being "over-represented", those kind of things usually don't bother me too much. I'd be fine with Fire Emblem getting all 5 of the remaining clone slots if they were fun characters, haha. Same with Metroid, DK, Mother, Mario, Star Fox, Pokemon.. I can't really think of a series where I'd feel like they were getting too many characters.
I think it's more a matter of the lesser "represented" franchises getting more characters for some people, instead of "put series name here" is oversaturated.

In my case, I think another Metroid character is necessary at this point, whether it be Ridley, Dark Samus, or, hell, even Torizo! If this were to happen, I wouldn't give the slightest damn if all other slots were used on Pichu, or any other series for that matter.

mikeyn1gm

Smash Journeyman
Consider this: if you need to explain everything you say, you're not expressing yourself very well, eh?

Let's translate that to a Smash move, okay? You want Bowser Jr. to transform in him, which would probably take the Down Special slot.
So this would be his neutral Special? It'd be different from his actual move though, since dropping a hitbox on the floor while running away isn't possible yet.

Again, let's translate that to a Smash move. Up Special, I'd say.

Also, shadow powers? "Powers" implies a multitude of abilities.

You already mentioned the "M", so I'll ignore it here - but let's try and translate the Fire trail to Smash. He's running, and leaving stuff on the floor - currently impossible. It'd be a coding hell probably, but perhaps you could turn it into a dash attack of some sort.

That's not a power, that's an aesthetic effect, like how Yoshi gets rainbow stuff attached to his shots - doesn't translate into Smash at all. You could add it to a couple of moves to make them look nice, but it's not a move in itself.

The other gameS. Bowser Jr. is seen using the paint brush far more often than Shadow Mario is.

Sure, let's take it in account. We know that Shadow Mario jumps just like Mario - so let's assume that his levitation works like Mewtwo.

With all this in mind we can make the following moveset:

Jump: Canon to be identical to Mario's
Second Jump: Canon to be identical to Mario's
Wall Jump: Canon to be identical to Mario's
Hover: Levitate

Dash Attack: Fire Trail

Neutral Special: Signature "M"
Up Special: Shadow Teleport
Down Special: Transform to Bowser Jr.

Hey, cool! We're getting somewhere. Now, we only need ideas for the next few animations:

Forward Roll
Back Roll
Sidestep

Helpless falling animation

Neutral A (combo, we'd need about three animations here)
Side Tilt
Up Tilt
Down Tilt

Side Smash
Up Smash
Down Smash

Ledge Attack
100% Ledge Attack
Ledge Roll
100% Ledge Roll
Floor Attack
Get-Up animation

Neutral Aerial
Forward Aerial
Back Aerial
Up Aerial
Down Aerial

Grab
Pummel
Forward Throw
Back Throw
Up Throw
Down Throw

Side Special

Taunt 1
Taunt 2
Taunt 3

Victory 1
Victory 2
Victory 3
Loss 1

Go! Keep in mind, we don't want this to be a Mario "bootleg", but with Shadow Mario's flexability, it'd be easy as pie, right?!
No, its more like I'm specifically required to be extremely explicit in my post anytime I make a post during the middle of the day on this thread (pretty much anytime trojanpooh and his sheep are around lol) but the whole atmosphere of this thread and its users is surprisingly different at midnight or in the morning

Aww man........you really want me write alot?

Lol come on man that's what I'm trying to avoid xD

I don't see the point in this if this 2-in-1 character takes up 2 slots either way.

I mean I could keep proving my point but it just keeps becoming an exhausting process......Until it gets to...."OHH, so thats what you meant. Now I understand"..........but at what cost?!

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
I mean I could keep proving my point but it just keeps becoming an exhausting process......Until it gets to...."OHH, so thats what you meant. Now I understand"..........but at what cost?!

That's the whole fun of the thread, I think. : D It's surprisingly satisfying to share your ideas for moves with other people and see what they say, how they'd iterate on those ideas, etc. I'm actually really curious to see what you'll come up with for that character now.

Although, I've personally always enjoyed writing lots and lots of stuff, even when there's no reason to. So maybe it's just me! : >

You can even do what Alfonzo does in his movesets, and use flashy sprites/images to kind of bring the character to life. I'm sure there's a gif somewhere on the internet that would convey some of the stuff you mean.

We've even had a couple people (like Manly Spirit) actually sketch out movesets themselves. That's pretty hardcore, but it's really cool to see. I think after seeing those sketches, I was totally sold on Lyn being an awesome character.

Ginge

Smash Ace
I think it's more a matter of the lesser "represented" franchises getting more characters for some people, instead of "put series name here" is oversaturated.

In my case, I think another Metroid character is necessary at this point, whether it be Ridley, Dark Samus, or, hell, even Torizo! If this were to happen, I wouldn't give the slightest damn if all other slots were used on Pichu, or any other series for that matter.
I'd agree that Metroid could use a third character (most likely Ridley. I'm opposed to Dark Samus). But as I commented earlier, there are people wanting more Zelda characters, complaining there's already too many Fire Emblem characters. When Zelda has 5 to Fire Emblem's current 3. It just feels like everyone is more lenient about representation regarding whatever series they like most.

I will say that if Lyn DOES get chosen, that should be the last Fire Emblem. And the remaining slots should probably go to:
- a DK character (Dixie seems like more fun, but I'm sure PMBR could do amazing things with K. Rool)
- a Metroid character (Ridley seems a better choice. I know Dark Samus would be unique. But do we need regular, dark, and zero suit Samus, but no other representation?)
- a retro character (Balloon fighter for instance. Or Sakupon)
- One of the semi-newer games' characters like Isaac, Saki, one of the Advanced Wars people, etc.

Not exactly. Eggman himself isn't a standard Sonic character clone. The majority of people downvoting are voting against Sonic clones. Eggman is easily a clone of Snake or Link for the use of tools. And from what I remember, people wanted an interesting Snake clone. Eggman can very easily fill that position.
I thought the downvotes were against having a third party character. I could have been wrong.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
I'd agree that Metroid could use a third character (most likely Ridley. I'm opposed to Dark Samus). But as I commented earlier, there are people wanting more Zelda characters, complaining there's already too many Fire Emblem characters. When Zelda has 5 to Fire Emblem's current 3. It just feels like everyone is more lenient about representation regarding whatever series they like most.

I will say that if Lyn DOES get chosen, that should be the last Fire Emblem. And the remaining slots should probably go to:
- a DK character (Dixie seems like more fun, but I'm sure PMBR could do amazing things with K. Rool)
- a Metroid character (Ridley seems a better choice. I know Dark Samus would be unique. But do we need regular, dark, and zero suit Samus, but no other representation?)
- a retro character (Balloon fighter for instance. Or Sakupon)
- One of the semi-newer games' characters like Isaac, Saku, one of the Advanced Wars people, etc.

Yeah, I think that's how it tends to be, haha. When someone doesn't want a third rep from a given franchise, they're very creative in the arguments they concoct as to why that franchise shouldn't get more reps. XD

Anyway, I really like that breakdown. DK and Metroid getting characters seems really fair, since there are great choices for both franchises and it seems weird for them to get 2. And I love the idea of one of the slots being given to a brand new IP, too. If it was my personal choices based purely on franchise reppin', it'd probably be

- DK rep
- Metroid rep
- Zelda or FE rep
- Another DK rep or a third Mother rep (yeah I'm biased, hoohoo!)
- New IP (probs golden sun, but maybe Sin and Punishment or Advanced Wars)

Which is kind of interesting, because I really like Pichu, but if I'm picking purely based on franchise reppins then I wouldn't say "another Pokemon".

randomnerdchris

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I think that's how it tends to be, haha. When someone doesn't want a third rep from a given franchise, they're very creative in the arguments they concoct as to why that franchise shouldn't get more reps. XD

Anyway, I really like that breakdown. DK and Metroid getting characters seems really fair, since there are great choices for both franchises and it seems weird for them to get 2. And I love the idea of one of the slots being given to a brand new IP, too. If it was my personal choices based purely on franchise reppin', it'd probably be

- DK rep
- Metroid rep
- Zelda or FE rep
- Another DK rep or a third Mother rep (yeah I'm biased, hoohoo!)
- New IP (probs golden sun, but maybe Sin and Punishment or Advanced Wars)

Which is kind of interesting, because I really like Pichu, but if I'm picking purely based on franchise reppins then I wouldn't say "another Pokemon".
I read that hoohoo as the sound DK makes when he shows up in DKCR. Also I would actually be totally cool with this list.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
I nominate him for a character:
Oh man, he'd be a terrifying assist trophy. Have him come out and he just sits there, doing nothing. Then after about 10-15 seconds, you can hear muted whimpering, which escalates into tortured screaming. After about a minute of this, the screen begins to get darker and darker, and it finally goes black.

Then the match just ends. None of the characters are even clapping - they're all just standing there, staring at you.

When you go back out to the character selection screen, Ben replaces Link. If you choose any other characters, the game makes a buzzing noise (as if to say "You're wrong!") and it puts you back to not having selected a character. So you have to choose him - and when you do, the announcer says "BEN!!!!!!" in a horrifying scream.

Then your Wii bricks and you cry yourself to sleep.

(on second thought this might be dangerous)

Shin F.

Smash Master
This also makes me realize that we never talked about Poo! : O Masked Man is such a good choice that it makes sense for him to be the Mother frontrunner, but Poo is also a pretty awesome character. The star magic and the buddhist monk fighting style + maybe one or two attacks using the Sword of Kings... mmf! I should write out a moveset for him.
Poo could be really interesting. He's like Masked Man in that he uses a sword and thunder attacks, but instead of an arm cannon and wings he has PK Starstorm so a lot of what's been written for Claus can actually apply to Poo, just removing the wings and arm cannon and adding in some martial arts.

Oh man, he'd be a terrifying assist trophy. Have him come out and he just sits there, doing nothing. Then after about 10-15 seconds, you can hear muted whimpering, which escalates into tortured screaming. After about a minute of this, the screen begins to get darker and darker, and it finally goes black.

Then the match just ends. None of the characters are even clapping - they're all just standing there, staring at you.

When you go back out to the character selection screen, Ben replaces Link. If you choose any other characters, the game makes a buzzing noise (as if to say "You're wrong!") and it puts you back to not having selected a character. So you have to choose him - and when you do, the announcer says "BEN!!!!!!" in a horrifying scream.

Then your Wii bricks and you cry yourself to sleep.

(on second thought this might be dangerous)

That's terrifying O.O

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman

This actually made me want Ben in the game as a assist trophy (if you could call it an assist trophy since it doesn't actually assist anyone lol) thnx for coming up with such a perfect idea lol

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
I will always and forever blame Ben for being the inspiration for the Wind Waker art style.

Elegy of Emptiness is played, Toon link was born for the first time.

mikeyn1gm

Smash Journeyman
That's the whole fun of the thread, I think. : D It's surprisingly satisfying to share your ideas for moves with other people and see what they say, how they'd iterate on those ideas, etc. I'm actually really curious to see what you'll come up with for that character now.

Although, I've personally always enjoyed writing lots and lots of stuff, even when there's no reason to. So maybe it's just me! : >

You can even do what Alfonzo does in his movesets, and use flashy sprites/images to kind of bring the character to life. I'm sure there's a gif somewhere on the internet that would convey some of the stuff you mean.

We've even had a couple people (like Manly Spirit) actually sketch out movesets themselves. That's pretty hardcore, but it's really cool to see. I think after seeing those sketches, I was totally sold on Lyn being an awesome character.
You make a great point!...........I guess i'm just saying that I don't feel so willing right now since i've got some more pressing college issues.......and I don't wanna say "Hey how bout I come back to you in about a week or 2 weeks" Lmao so that I immediately sound like I'm talking crap.

I find it to be a huge irony, that people usually want more from me here.........and I'm here like "AWW COME ON man! Why do you want me to work and bust out more then the other users" Lmao

I have to say, I really do appreciate how you come about with your statements without making any witty remarks.........no matter what stand point you're taking.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
You make a great point!...........I guess i'm just saying that I don't feel so willing right now since i've got some more pressing college issues.......and I don't wanna say "Hey how bout I come back to you in about a week or 2 weeks" Lmao so that I immediately sound like I'm talking crap.

I find it to be a huge irony, that people usually want more from me here.........and I'm here like "AWW COME ON man! Why do you want me to work and bust out more then the other users" Lmao

I have to say, I really do appreciate how you come about with your statements without making any witty remarks.........no matter what stand point you're taking.
Holy **** you are everywhere. You probably don't remember me but I used to lurk the Crusade forums. I got bored so I came here for a bit.

Anyways am I the only person who doesn't want Lyn because as cool and original that she is, I don't want another swordsman from the same series. I'd prefer someone like Hector or a lancer or something. Also I really don't like the idea of Black Shadow replacing Ganondorf since Ganondorf is actually represented really well (in a weird way). The triforce of power gives the user natural power. Sure he could use a little bit of magic but that's about it. Other than that Ganondorf prefers using his sword and tends to use a lot brute strength.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
-Issac
-FE rep(I kinda like the Lyn idea now,but I like all the FE characters and I never even played a FE game...they're fun to play in smash).
-Dk rep(Dixie?)
-Metroid rep(Dark samus sounds easier to make then ridley)
-Some random character that nobody ever thought of,I feel like that will happen.

mikeyn1gm

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** you are everywhere. You probably don't remember me but I used to lurk the Crusade forums. I got bored so I came here for a bit.

Anyways am I the only person who doesn't want Lyn because as cool and original that she is, I don't want another swordsman from the same series. I'd prefer someone like Hector or a lancer or something. Also I really don't like the idea of Black Shadow replacing Ganondorf since Ganondorf is actually represented really well (in a weird way). The triforce of power gives the user natural power. Sure he could use a little bit of magic but that's about it. Other than that Ganondorf prefers using his sword and tends to use a lot brute strength.
Hey man wassup! =)

You either know me for some ideas that I contributed to your site.......or because I was having problems being able to play the game at full speed (Still can't play the game at full speed.....I just assume that my pc isn't enough which shocks me everytime it think about it)

I'm just here temporarily for the PM fuzz...........sometimes i'm on Kc-mm if i'm cooking something up...........but I honestly don't stick around forums too much..........it's not really healthy

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Hey man wassup! =)

You either know me for some ideas that I contributed to your site.......or because I was having problems being able to play the game at full speed (Still can't play the game at full speed.....I just assume that my pc isn't enough which shocks me everytime it think about it)

I'm just here temporarily for the PM fuzz...........sometimes i'm on Kc-mm if i'm cooking something up...........but I honestly don't stick around forums too much..........it's not really healthy

Just wondering........................is this habit..........................some kind of medical condition?

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I thought the downvotes were against having a third party character. I could have been wrong.

It is a mix of things, but the 3rd party argument is pointless. P:M will work on whatever character they can and ignore the ones they cannot. It is ultimately their choice. C&D isn't an issue. But people against a 3rd party character for the sake of a Nintendo character is different. I think Eggman should be the exception, since he is the series villain ala Sonic's Bowser. He is just as iconic as Sonic himself.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm quietly loving how Skull Kid's AT announcement earlier this month inspired my puppeteer moveset for he and Majora's Mask which is basically how Rosalina and Luma function.

Promestein

Smash Cadet
Just wondering........................is this habit..........................some kind of medical condition?
Overusing ellipses is just something done by people from the ages of 12 to 16 in an attempt to seem deep.

Anyways. I don't see how Rosalina being announced should affect Project M in any way, although I've seen many jumping ship from Project M to SSB4 over this one character. This is good, I believe.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Overusing ellipses is just something done by people from the ages of 12 to 16 in an attempt to seem deep.

Anyways. I don't see how Rosalina being announced should affect Project M in any way, although I've seen many jumping ship from Project M to SSB4 over this one character. This is good, I believe.
Aka my 20-year-old older brother, haha.

Rosalina does affect Project M, in the way that it completely changes the entire playing field for which characters are possible for SM4SH and which ones aren't, meaning the field for characters considered likely and usable for the Clone Engine has changed too. Plus she has an awesome and unique moveset that couldn't really be replicated in Project M due to limitations, so there's that too. :p

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Aka my 20-year-old older brother, haha.

Rosalina does affect Project M, in the way that it completely changes the entire playing field for which characters are possible for SM4SH and which ones aren't, meaning the field for characters considered likely and usable for the Clone Engine has changed too. Plus she has an awesome and unique moveset that couldn't really be replicated in Project M due to limitations, so there's that too. :p
They could make something that looks the same but actually isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom