• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character: DeMille (Demiru in Japan) (from Tomato Adventure)

parrothead

Smash Lord
I found a large collection of Tomato Adventure artwork from Tomato Adventure fans. Even though the webpages are in Japanese, just follow the directions next to these links:

Link 1 (Click the numbers in the calender-like parts of the webpage)

Link 2 (Click "ENTER", click the link on the top that reads "絵置き場", then click the links surrounded by the rectangle at the very top)

parrothead

Smash Lord
Tomato Adventure also reminds me of SEGA's Fantasy Zone series. Tomato Adventure turns an ordinary RPG into a cute RPG, while Fantasy Zone turns an ordinary 2D shooter into a cute 2D shooter.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
I'm all for this guy. He has the quirk that Japanese fans love, but he somehow maintains a really cool, seudo bad *** charisma. Very cool character and very nice thread. kudos.

parrothead

Smash Lord
*BUMP*

What DeMille looks like when he is upset:

Tortoise Shell Glove, one of DeMille's Gimmicks:

When DeMille uses his Hoverboard:

After DeMille uses his Hoverboard:

parrothead

Smash Lord
Want to know what his entrance looks like? Here is what it looks like:

It's also another one of his Gimmicks, called the Snea-Car.

parrothead

Smash Lord
If you look closely, you'll see some shoelaces on it, which is why it's called SneaCar. That is the only image of it I could find, so I decided to enlarge and update it using Adobe Photoshop 7.0:

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
If you look closely, you'll see some shoelaces on it, which is why it's called SneaCar. That is the only image of it I could find, so I decided to enlarge and update it using Adobe Photoshop 7.0:

no offense Parrothead, but that was rather obvious.

Still hoping for Demille in Brawl!

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i never knew about this character until yesterday and i agree he would be perfect for this game. i think in brawl we should get some characters we are not so familiar with. it adds more variety to the game. and it would be cool to play with somebody new.

parrothead

Smash Lord
Thanky you, Eight Sage, and I agree with what you said. I heard that some people are thinking about creating Smash Bros. Wiki, which will link to this forum, as well as other forums.

And by the way, I read that Tomato Adventure was directed by the same director of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Pretty interesting, huh?

parrothead

Smash Lord
Top Bottom