• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New changes to Code sets

kupo15

Smash Hero
use this thread to post changes that you want to see in the next code set

I'll start off. I think all landing lag should be 40% instead of 50% but keep the char spec ones like link, GW, and ivy the same.

Hitlag .4 + 1

Hitstun .48

Some sort of dash speed increase

air speed

Longer air dodges

longer spot dodges

The Cape

Smash Master
I would like to see the change in the sheild go up and come down time that one of the Kishes suggested. I also would like to see some kind of JCed grab. Be nice for the grab game to be useable again.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Longer air dodges

longer spot dodges
Uh... do you mean more lag? Longer invincibility? Both? We actually could increase the lag with the frame mod code... maybe a slight increase could be good.

I would like to see the change in the sheild go up and come down time that one of the Kishes suggested. I also would like to see some kind of JCed grab. Be nice for the grab game to be useable again.
Dash canceled grab = new jc grab

I don't think I could ever get behind a code to increase the time it takes to put up your shield. The whole point of the shield is to be there to defend yourself. If you're in a neutral stance, you should be able to defend yourself at any time. I might be able to see increasing the shielddrop time, though, even though I don't really see it as broken the way it is.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Uh... do you mean more lag? Longer invincibility? Both? We actually could increase the lag with the frame mod code... maybe a slight increase could be good.
Yes exactly. More ending lag. Even though you could make the whole thing longer and that will still achieve the same thing by giving you less of a frame advantage from the dodge

Someone a while back mentioned stronger jumps, I think I understand what this means. I think we need to increase the full hop jumps universally so that people can follow up better due to these moves sending people far away.

Almas

Smash Lord
It has been shown that the animation speed does not affect the frames a hitbox is out. It can be taken to assume that it also does not affect the invulnerability frames of a move.

kupo15

Smash Hero
It has been shown that the animation speed does not affect the frames a hitbox is out. It can be taken to assume that it also does not affect the invulnerability frames of a move.
Then thats perfect for the two defensive moves then I think. Give this a try.

FF00001E 3F7D70A4
FF000021 3F7D70A4

.99 side step and air dodge

shanus

Smash Hero
I do not think we should nerf side step. Air dodge though, I do think is a good idea to add a little lag to.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we dont necessarily need that as pivot grabs opens up a lot of new grab options whcih wasnt in past smash games

Top Bottom