• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New BFO tricks

ASF1nk

Smash Apprentice
Here is the new video I promised.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDbt6O_zmcw

Yes, I recorded this myself that's why its low quality...sorry.
Still I tried to make it as enjoyable as possible. ;D

If you don't know what BFO is refer to my first video found on this thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233228

BFO-Drop is not like the iBomb since air dodging and perssing a doesn't seem to work.
Also Short Hop Double Bomb Fake Out (SHDBFO) seems easier to pull off than the other
SHDB imo, but try it out and tell me what you think.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
DANG that bomb stuff looks so fun!!
I'm gonna try to learn adapting to that style.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
This is dome crazy stuffus!
Amazing mindgames, the drop one could be used to setup a Usmash or Uair?

Keep at it, this is srsly good mojo.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
:joyful:omg u gotta teach me that.btw r u using the dodge 2 grab the bomb back.i couldnt tell thats how fast it was being done.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You throw the bomb, and run up to it and invinci-bomb catch it.
He just catches it and drops it really fast.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah I can do it all. I might do it a little differently to you though. I think I remember you saying you catch it with Zair (which just instantly catches it) then instantly throw it. I think I've improved on it a bit, I just use the Instant Bomb throw which catches and throws the Bomb at the same time instantly (pretty much the same thing). I find it faster and therefore easier and I can do everything on both those vids. I don't add anything to my thread unless I've done it first, so that means that I've done every AT on that list.

ASF1nk

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I can do it all. I might do it a little differently to you though. I think I remember you saying you catch it with Zair (which just instantly catches it) then instantly throw it. I think I've improved on it a bit, I just use the Instant Bomb throw which catches and throws the Bomb at the same time instantly (pretty much the same thing). I find it faster and therefore easier and I can do everything on both those vids. I don't add anything to my thread unless I've done it first, so that means that I've done every AT on that list.
Aight, well you might find it easier to just tilt the throws not push the control stick all the way
to the direction you want to throw the bomb to. Also I find BFO easier by using the Y button while set on grab, you might want to try that out, I seem to get less hookshot and more throwing.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
(I'm not sure what you mean by tilt throws, I do push the joystick all the way, but it doesn't matter)
I decided to try your way again and it definately has it's benefits. So how about I just add two how to performs or something like that? Your way is definately easier because you can just spam the Grab button. And my way is a little faster. (you may have noticed that I'm not taking any credit or anything, I only added it the way I did because I thought it was easier)

So is that cool with you? I'm just trying to help, thats all man.

ASF1nk

Smash Apprentice
(I'm not sure what you mean by tilt throws, I do push the joystick all the way, but it doesn't matter)
I decided to try your way again and it definately has it's benefits. So how about I just add two how to performs or something like that? Your way is definately easier because you can just spam the Grab button. And my way is a little faster. (you may have noticed that I'm not taking any credit or anything, I only added it the way I did because I thought it was easier)

So is that cool with you? I'm just trying to help, thats all man.
I was talking about when you use zair it is easier to throw in a direction by tilting just a little.
Yes, instant throw is faster but you lose the benefit of the hookshot, which isn't pretty bad for a mindgame either since it will most likely hit and you still have a bomb in hand.

Yes you should add two how to forms, since there is two ways to do it.
Thank for the help, and keep practicing it maybe you can find "more to it." lol

Hyro

Smash Lord
You throw the bomb, and run up to it and invinci-bomb catch it.
He just catches it and drops it really fast.
Basically all this is, is throwing and catching a bomb. Upon catching it you can iBomb, iThrow etc. The only thing I don't realize, is how if your in the air, can you throw a bomb and move up to it in time to catch it??? It's just too far.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Basically all this is, is throwing and catching a bomb. Upon catching it you can iBomb, iThrow etc. The only thing I don't realize, is how if your in the air, can you throw a bomb and move up to it in time to catch it??? It's just too far.
You can only re-catch it becasue you jump backwards then throw the Bomb backwards. This means that the Bomb is closer to you, close enough to re-catch it. It's all explained in my thread.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Good stuff Fox.

Yes, Fox is your new name. >=o

grandra

Smash Rookie
perhaps useful, however also probably known you can do a shbfo and have enough time to hold down a in order to do the fsmash with bomb AT.

by doing the bfo midway and holding a will give you enough time to fsmash and shield yourself from blowing you up or dodging (may help not too sure yet but it does drop their shield by a lot, either that or they get hit)

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Good stuff Fox.

Yes, Fox is your new name. >=o
I like Fox so much better then FIOD. Thanks Sasuke! Besides, how many Fox's are there on the Toon boards anyway? (If you are a Fox main on the Toon boards and you read this, please don't spoil this for me XD.)

By the way, what do you prefer to be called? Do you have a preference?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Sasuke is good. ^_^

FIOD seemed awkward so I didn't want to call you that. haha

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Haha. Whatever you want.
As long as its something like "Just call me Fox!" in your sig.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah that'll work! (I always hated FIOD anyway, I just didn't say anything.) And I'm just gonna type in some more stuff so I can see it.....hopefully this is enough now. Nope still not enough. Stupid sig!!! So how is everyone? I'm great if your wondering. I often type to myself. Apparently.
You really don't need to be reading this. It is of no use what so ever. Just a waste of your time. And mine. Stupid Sig!!!

I'm running out of stuff to say. I don't think it's even going to work at all! I don't know whats wrong with it. Surely this is enough words! One would think. Thats it! If this doesn't work you'll just have to see it somewhere else. Otherwise I'll have to write a whole Autobiography before this thing works. Yep I'm done. I'm just going to check now....a little bit more....ok.

How about that? LOL, well I like it. It sounds more official coming from you.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Moth thats impossible, we've established that. D=<<<<<<<<<<<
sfgsg

Top Bottom