• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Avatars and Images in Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Needs more variety. There were only one or two Peach / Pit / Lucas avatars from which I might choose. =/ Thanks for at least something new, though.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The only thing we need now, is a new Bowser at the Smashboards-logo. :p
Or somebody new, like say Meta Knight. I dont have anything against bowser mind you.

Also, wasnt meta Knight up there at one point? Maybe he needs to come back. ( I have no idea why I care so much about Meta Knight being up there..I just..do...for some odd reason.)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, cool, nice to see a bunch of my avatars making it in.

Though with all the discussion in this thread, I almost feel like I should make some more.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You need to check the box saying "Show your signature." Then you'll see your signature. Like this:

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Oh, please! I'm praying so much that you would make a Super Sonic Avatar!

If you want ME to make one, could you please add it?

Sporkman

Smash Ace
I made some **** awesome avatars, didn't I? At least fifteen of 'em are mine, although going by this thread only 2 of them have been picked (Denton and the Chimp). I noticed the naming of some of mine was a bit blasé haha, for instance, LeChuck is called "Skullman", Deus Ex is spelt wrong, and Unicron is down as simply "Transformer". But no complaints, the avatars selected are good. Except the ones put forward by me. Those are exceptional.

If you don't mind me asking, how were the chosen avatars selected? Gut instinct says votes from staff in the staffer shack.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I gotta say Im KINDA dissapointed with the avatars, I mean, we got like 3-4 gordon from half life images, and only one new Pit image? WTF?

No halo, megaman, lack of some SSE pics (dont have to spoil anything, just zoom in on the characters face) sure flame me if u want, but these are the 1st avatars since 2006, and sorry if I expected something more exciting...

and im real serious here I can make avatars, I can find/make a **** load of them, as long as we get more exciting ones...

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
only one ike av kinda disappointed me. i hate WW link with a passion and there are like, 5 avs for him. but at least 3 of mine made it on: black waltz, clone commando and vader.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ive actually sent a large number of avatars that will please the smash community here, still lets just hope they at least consider them...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm also wondering why we didn't get either of the Isaac avatars I submitted. The Golden Sun fanbase here is pretty big.

But I got my saxophone avatar... *stops complaining* :laugh:

Kadet4

Smash Cadet
Nice avatars. More Ike would be cool but I'll use Deku Link till then.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I gotta say Im KINDA dissapointed with the avatars, I mean, we got like 3-4 gordon from half life images, and only one new Pit image? WTF?

No halo, megaman, lack of some SSE pics (dont have to spoil anything, just zoom in on the characters face) sure flame me if u want, but these are the 1st avatars since 2006, and sorry if I expected something more exciting...

and im real serious here I can make avatars, I can find/make a **** load of them, as long as we get more exciting ones...
I'm with ya Stryks!

Avy shop?

Shuma

Smash Hero
Kinda dissapointing. But Ganondorf Rocks, so i'm not complaining.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
You guys did a good job with picking some of these. I had trouble choosing which one to use.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Or somebody new, like say Meta Knight. I dont have anything against bowser mind you.

Also, wasnt meta Knight up there at one point? Maybe he needs to come back. ( I have no idea why I care so much about Meta Knight being up there..I just..do...for some odd reason.)
Yeah, Meta Knight was up there before, but he got replaced by Bowser in may/june last year I think. But I have no idea which one to use next time, maybe the mods will create a poll for it?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm with Smooth on this one. I've had this avatar for a year and I've grown attached to it. I love the new stuff though.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
What happened to having other images from the DOJO? All we get is more generic pix and profile pix. I thought we were going to have this picture:

btw...I hate this skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom