• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Never Before Seen

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i THOROUGHLY enjoyed this video, RockCrock. and that means a lot coming from a guy that is pretty jaded and not very entertained with Smash.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
bs sticky wtf is this the stickyman's club we have 10 stickyies for crying out loud

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hate to be over critical of anything, but Imma just say a few things.

I understand a combo video is something not easy to do. It's nice to think about, but when you get to it, it's like dropping hours for a horrendous RPG (Dark Cloud). But the end result, if the right touch and enough time is invested, will be overly satisfying.

I been through that. I'm going through the pressures of "HEY! When's the next video comin?" Unfortunately, I can't do it yet and would love to get to it when I can.

With that said, I commend you for taking the time to make such a video. Good work with going through it.

Now here's my personal criticism. I didn't notice MUCH in tune with the music. Yes, it's hard to do so, as I wasn't too successful myself. I was told by someone while making my video that trying to sync the combos with the beat provides a larger emphasis on the combos. And upbeat tunes like the one you chose most of the time does the work for you. Sometime it doesn't though, and in this video some combos were just a few second ahead or short.

Also, I noticed, although there was variety in the characters, the combos never struck my as "wow. Can't believe that happened" with many 'cept for Falcon. Falcon is always entertaining. Still, It could be me just being overcritical while watching your video, but I kept seeing things that I may have seen more than a ton of times.

:.

If this is your first video, you did a good job. I'd like to see what you may have for us in the future, what with the amazing success you're getting (Views reaching 3000 already!?! WTF!?! My combo video only reached 5,000 and its been out for two years D: ).

I hope I don't come off as rude in any way. I'm just criticizing, as an artist would like to have when they complete their works.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Rockcrock is winning now.

Gogogogo vote.

Who else completely ignored the brawl videos and only watched the (3) melee ones?

Top Bottom