• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
PATA PATA PATA PON!!!
PON PON PATA PON!!!
CHAKA CHAKA PATA PON!!!

I REALLY WANNA BUY PATAPON!!! THE DEMO WAS SO **** FUN!!!

also, Fupoo is assisting in the recording of my replays for psi magnet... XD

all i need is someone to help with the absorbing part and i'll be finished completely... but im tired.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Some TOs will allow him but i will not. hes never been LT and officially hes mid tier now.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
lol ggs shaky... busted controller johns XD. My controller currently isn't reading the right direction on the analog properly and I basically can't dash right loool.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Shaky and bakey! Delicious and nutritious! Each rhyme costs some of my time.

Why wouldn't they add ViceGrip?! The Ness section only has 3 people anyways! Put him the f*** on the list (and me too, I wish :p)!!!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Oh my god guys, this week has been complete crap. I'm so busy that I've had no time for Smash, no time to hang out with friends. I've literally had problems (some I can't talk about), I'm falling asleep in class because I have so much homework. @_@ I'm really sorry I haven't been on, I promise we'll do more MU stuff soon! Give me a week.

<3 the Nessers.

-Yink

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I really really really hope Vice does good in MLG. And any other Ness mains as well. Maybe if he gets far in the bracks w/ Ness SBR might perma ban the Marth CG? it's just a thought. ...... ok a hope lol

Top Bottom