• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
thank you guys for helping me help Giygas ill will defently beat him tomorrow! then on to Mother 3!

aslo cant wait to play you at the Indiana tournament Dajayman we also gotta play some ssb64!
Everyone looks forward to meeting the great Dajayman, consider yourself lucky. I'll try to bring my 64 setup (a friend currently has it), but I suggest to bring your own setup to be safe.

You have to beat EB. Sorry to say this, but you aren't a true Ness main if you haven't beat EB yet. D:

Uffe

Smash Hero
I still need to beat Mother. I should've been done with it about four months ago.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I just find it tiresome after playing it for a long time. I guess I decided to take a long break from it.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
i can't go to that indiana tourney that you guys are going to..... THERE HAS TO BE AN ILLINOIS TOURNAMENT SOMETIME!!!! I NEED TO GET BETTER AND PLAY NESS DITTOS!

Im currently on my third playthrough of EB and i have made it to the cave in the lost underworld, but i haven't played in a while...

Dajayman

People must feel pity for how hideous Ness looks in green and orange, so they give poor Ness the win so hopefully he can afford any other color outfit.

Dajayman

I have to get up at 6:00 am in order to get to that tournament on time there smash64, and yet here I am still awake at 2:00 am. :/

Looking forward to having some Ness dittos with you since now that you're a true Ness main. :)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
it would have been so much easier for me in making the low tier tourney nominations if i knew how to make polls.... can anybody explain to me how to do so? its more for a future usage, just in case.... and is it possible to make multiple polls or allow multiple answers for a poll/polls in a thread?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
it would have been so much easier for me in making the low tier tourney nominations if i knew how to make polls.... can anybody explain to me how to do so? its more for a future usage, just in case.... and is it possible to make multiple polls or allow multiple answers for a poll/polls in a thread?
You would need a premium membership to make a polls, or at least know someone that has a premium membership to make the thread you want. Better hurry and ask before the end of this month.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
vBulliten only allows 10 poll options.
There's more then 10 people vying for a spot, and even if it were a multiple choice poll, you can't asscociate each vote with a point value, so you'd either have to totally redo the system and make it so only about three people end up with any votes, or not use a poll.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
vBulliten only allows 10 poll options.
There's more then 10 people vying for a spot, and even if it were a multiple choice poll, you can't asscociate each vote with a point value, so you'd either have to totally redo the system and make it so only about three people end up with any votes, or not use a poll.
DARN... that's inconvenient... i had hoped making polls was easy, didn't have strict limits, and was open to everyone, but i guess not... what i would have done, if it were possible, would be to make a thread with three polls that ask top 3 picks, list all ness mains, and take whatever number within the polls and multiply by the point value associated with that place, but i guess not... my ideas never work out.... maybe someone should create an enhanced polling system...

I've got the nominations fully underway basically, don't worry.... it was just a question for future reference, and it didn't work.

EDIT: wow, i haven't seen my sig in a long time.... i should change that.... and i need someone else for a secondary... having ness and kirby who don't do to well against marth and then the lowest of the low isn't a good idea at all... time to work on DK!

Uffe

Smash Hero
Gah! Don't talk about my mom like that! D; Anyway, my name, it's Oofay, which is why Dajayman calls me UffGay.

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
iS IT JUST ME OR DOES dAJAYMAN HAVE A GRUDGE WITH EVERYONE ( SPECEIFALLY GREEN NESS USERS ) opps caps, too lazy to retype the right way xD

Top Bottom