• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi's a good character, so those wins are expected.

Random question: Who will be the best character in the game after MK gets the boot?
I think Diddy, but there might not be enough top level players willing to commit time to learning him. So Either Diddy or Falco or Marth will be top, followed by Snake, Wario, and D3/ICs.
Lemme say this, when it comes to Match Ups, Marth (even though he's SUPER over rated in MUs and really probably shouldnt be. A lot of his mains are just stubborn), Results, Snake, but the community opinion, Diddy. So, Imma say Diddy ends up taking the cake since people have been in the midset lately that Diddy is this monstrously good character (which Im not saying he isnt) and people especially in the smash community almost always are hard to influence mindset wise and are stuck in the old 06 ideas even (like people still thinking Sonic is a terrible character, when he outplaces almost every mid tier, has better rep than most characters, and has many times over proved himself)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
It's actually because of the overpriced coffee, because we're all hipsters and drink coffee at starbucks with our Macbooks.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The last word of that sentance ruined the whole thing.

Mac's SUCK and all need to die in a hole alongside famine and cancer.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
macs are one of those things everyone seems to irrationally love or irrationally hate

i use one for work and i think it's good for what i need it to do, no excessive love or hate either way

on the other hand i build pcs :p

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
macs are one of those things everyone seems to irrationally love or irrationally hate

i use one for work and i think it's good for what i need it to do, no excessive love or hate either way

on the other hand i build pcs :p
^this. I like my Mac for what I need it for, but honestly I can go either way in terms of OS. Sometimes I actually prefer windows, but that's mainly for the games and customizable stuff. Apple made things a bit frustrating when they updated to lion, which is why I say that.

If I had the money to, I'd build myself a rocking' desktop PC, but that will cOme at a later date.

Also, the title of the thread should say PSI Magnet, not PK Flash.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Let's see.... Hopefully some of these ness mains name search.
I don't do name searches because I'm not sure how. Me being here right now was actually accidental. I was heading over to the Melee Ness boards, but they're pretty much dead anyway. I've been here from time to time, just not in the Brawl section. I haven't had the chance to play Brawl for several of months, so I haven't been coming in these parts that often. I'm probably going to be done with Brawl anyway, especially since I don't have the game, and because a new Smash game is in the works anyway.

I'm hoping the next game is better than Brawl, even if it doesn't amount to Melee, I'll probably still play it anyway. Anyway, I'm probably going to forever be a Ness main. Part of it has to do with the fact that not many people use him, and even though he's difficult to use against higher tiers, it's just worth doing what you can with the character. That's what makes Ness mains unique.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I don't plan to get better because Brawl is about to end and I never play.
It'd be fun to play good people irl/I'll money match the best people there.
GET SWEPT YEEEEE

aka should i/do i have permission to ruin our tournament credibility

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ummmm....

Apple made things a bit frustrating when they updated to lion, which is why I say that.
Do you play Oberin? o.O O.o

I liked the vid, and now i'm trying to incorporate PK flash in to my moveset a bit more. The funniest thing is my brother sometimes goes G&W on me so it makes for an interesting battle.

And my mum dug out Chef from G&W series and gave it to me. I'm sooo happy!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont see why people dont enter tournaments if they have the time and ability to do so, they're a good experience and are really fun, I recommend you go popsicle.

Uffe

Smash Hero
You'll end up having a hard time doing things if you don't break away from your shyness. There isn't anything to be afraid of. So if you're not very sociable, I advise you to give it a shot and see where you go from there. If you don't stop being shy, then you'll miss out on a lot. Especially at tournaments. At least there there are people who have similar interests.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
You'll end up having a hard time doing things if you don't break away from your shyness. There isn't anything to be afraid of. So if you're not very sociable, I advise you to give it a shot and see where you go from there. If you don't stop being shy, then you'll miss out on a lot. Especially at tournaments. At least there there are people who have similar interests.
^I like this post Uffgay.

A general life-lesson is to ditch the negative preconceptions that you have about certain experience or event. If you aren't sure about going to a tournament because a.) you feel that you won't associate well with the other tourney-goers or b.) you'll be too shy to talk to anyone, just think of it as "will I ever know if that stuff is true unless I go?"

In terms of one's overall life, I was the shy-est guy that could be called a shyguy. I got this propeller on my head and nobody can give me **** about it! I never really talked to many people unless they were already part of my group of really close friends or if they were part of a group in a project or club for school. I never went out and just did random things with friends until late Junior year of high-school and throughout senior year. I started talking with some people I didn't really know all too well and made some great friends.

This one person that was in the same gym and physics class as me became one of my best friends (she and I are the same person according to another friend I have... but that's a long story and not really worth explaining. It has something to do with Death Note).
I never had a girlfriend before my senior year of high-school, and honestly just getting some guts and asking this one girl out was a confidence booster. I had a great time meeting all these people and being around this one girl for a couple months (broke up due to college stuffz, but honestly n.b.d.), and my loosening up to talk with new people and try and establish those friendships just made me feel much better about life.

Breaking that barrier of shyness is a daunting task, but once you do, you'll wonder why you had been so shy at all.

EDIT: also, anyone I've met through smash has been awesome. I think every smasher in IL, or MW in general, is just awesome and great to talk to.

EDIT2:

I FOUND SOME PEOPLE HERE WHO PLAY SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's this one guy named Larry who plays with wiimote/nunchuck and went random... he rocked me and seemed like he was a doppelgänger of Tearbear for some reason....

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i broke out of my shyness barrier because being shy is boring lol

like eagleye said you'll have a lot more fun :)

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone! I know I haven't been active here in who knows how long, but I just couldn't help but tell everyone! Apparently the local game store JUST got Earthbound in, with a strategy guide! I'm so excited omg. ;w;

And FYI, I am using Flash enough. :I

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
NOW i'm using PK flash enough. Got a really good kill on my brother when he was MK-ing. We were both and one life and zero percent. I managed to hit him off and edgeguard him until about 70%, where i used PK flash on him as he was going tornado. Fun clash.

nessfan

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new here and this is my first post!
I like the original costum of Ness the most. My fav move is PK thunder, sometimes you just can stay still and you can still hit other players xD (eeh.. I don't do that often, but y'know...)

(I live in Europe and they don't sell Earthbound here :( )

And sorry for my bad English :-X

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Welcome to the Ness boards, nessfan. :reverse:

Yeah an actual copy of Earthbound is pretty tough to find anywhere, as far as I can tell. :U I regret not having the chance to play the game. I hear it's real good.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
PK thunder is fun to use because it's such a rewarding killing move. Hit someone in mid air and you get the best feeling of satisfaction when they die.

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the boards, Nessfan! Earthbound is a really hard game to find, as Neon mentioned. I've had it on a wishlist for well over a year, and I'm surprised one came in within even that time period! If I don't get a chance to pick it up I'll probably regret it for a long time.

I also found out after posting that a friend of mine already has it and was surprised when I mentioned how much people pay for it, so I think he's had it since release. That caught me off-guard. o.o

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
It's hard to be outgoing though D:
I'm just not confident, I can't think of anything to talk about, I'm not that good at brawl... so yeah ._.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
It's hard to be outgoing though D:
I'm just not confident, I can't think of anything to talk about, I'm not that good at brawl... so yeah ._.
Then it's better to talk about something non Brawl related. If you're all at a Brawl tournament it's obvious you all have that interest in common, might be wise to bring up some other common subject if that's the case.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
It kinda depends on the crowd you're with, I get into situations with ppl I have nothing in common with and its like ehh.

It aint like that at brawl tourneys though, if supreme dirt is around he can testify that I never shut the **** up

:phone:

Top Bottom