• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Good news: A different friend with a relatively new and unused Wii doesn't like it and offered to give it to me. While I will not accept it, I will be borrowing it for a long time I think :V

Also I really hope new smash has physics similar to Brawl.
Go ahead and hate me for it :V

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Wii U looks... crazy. Like literally crazy. I'm glad Nintendo's always innovating with hardware though.

Lol I don't even know why they mentioned new Smash without any footage to show for it. >:C Still good to hear confirmation of it I guess. I actually hope they try out an engine that's at least a little different so it feels like a brand new game.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So i played brawl minus yesterday.... All i can say is I wish Ness was that broken in brawl o.o
You should've seen him in version 1.1...on BF, you could fair from the bottom of the stage, to the top platform and then uair kill someone. It was pretty bad haha.

But in this new one fair is still ridiculously broken, and you can combo it into magnet, and then more bull****.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
COMBOING FAIR INTO MAGNET?!?!?! OMG!!!! WHAT A PRO!

I laugh as I see the number of semi-active threads dwindle.. we have 3 only within the past month. xP

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I, prob getting a new phone too. No idea what kind yet, just ive had the phone i have now for over 2 years and i get a massive discount if i trade in a phone that old.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I HAS AN iPHONE!!! xP
@Yink: Good idea.... but there aren't enough ppl...
@MoP: NOOOOOOOO I MISSED!!! :(

I've got some questions in terms of MUs. Imma post that in the MU thread.
I should start playing this more. sounds like a great idea. xP

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I sort of think a thread about KOing would be useful. Notably how to gimp the rest of the cast as well as Bthrow/PKT2/Dair/Uair/Nair/Ftilt/Bair/Fthrow. Like, how to set them up and execute them and find opening for them and stuff.
Ness KO's like a heavy character which is way cool.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^ Implying all heavy weights kill early

Look at Samus, she's the 7th heaviest in the game.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
39 actually. Zelda/Sheik count as two, Samus counts as two, and PT counts as 3.

And Ness is the exact middle (tied with Lucas) on the weight chart. He however, isnt the exact Middle weight as there are more light characters than heavy, as Mario is the exact middle value wise (ness/lucas are middle ranking wise) and is in the mid 20s.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Don't forget about PK Jump in the BBR. It helps some MUs a lot.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
BUTTERFLY IN THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYY

http://www.gifsoup.com/download.php?id=2691252&d=animatedgifs5&n=****&s=o

My Ness > Illmatic's life

Top Bottom